Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minihost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:44 pm
Miyu then locked her door and went to close her eyes for a nap every once and a while she needs to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:08 pm
miho gets up,it took a wile to unpack from her trip. she gose down to the bar and sets up for her shift
User Image  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:53 pm
Uwn turned so that she was on her knees on his bed, facing him. "You know we shouldn't Shred... you almost lost your job again and if we do, we'll both loose it for sure." she ran a hand softly across his cheek. "you know that... don't you?"

Dusty walked in through the door of the hotel. Looking around, a sudden feeling of fitting in washed over him. He approached the front desk, allowing his wings to push out and his golden halo to appear as he walked. Reaching the front desk, he leant against it with his wings falling either side of him, as he waited for Ethan to come to the desk. The new mechanic only knew the man by reputation. Then again so did many creatures.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:31 am
User Image
Shred layed her down as he held her close, his lips pressed to hers. He then pulled away slowly and looked into her eyes as he leaned over her. "...I know that..." he whispered as he caressed her cheek. "...That's why I only ask for a kiss...and that you come home with me..." He stroked her hair as he looked her over, her breasts moving up and down with every breath she took. "...I may sleep with a woman once, but...you call me a brother...yet protect me as if you loved me," he said. Shred's heart was beating faster as layed down next to Uwn, holding her close as he kissed her lips lightly...and sensualy. His fingers lightly traced her neck and shoulder, enjoying the softness of her skin.  

DFangPro

Minihost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:12 am
Miyu woke up and went to the bathroom to see how the kitten was doing. "Kitten-kun?" Miyu said to the black kitten, as if he knew when to wake up he woke up and gave a meow. "Don't meow we are not suppose to have cats in the Hotel." Miyu smiled and pet the kitten. The kitten played with Miyu's hand. Miyu took the kitten,the food and water bowl out of the tub and layed a towel and put them back in. "See that's better." Miyu smiled and after filling up the food and water bowl she stood up. "Okay I have to go back to work and I will be back here on my break." Miyu said and closed the bathroom door, got dressed in her uniform and went to clean rooms.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:34 am
"Shred, please don't... This place means so much to me and I... I..." she turned her head slightly away from him, as a tear ran sloftly down her cheek.  

Gold Marra

DFangPro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:02 pm
User Image
Shred noticed the tear running down her cheek and gently wiped it off as he kissed the same cheek. He then hugged her tight, rubbing her arm affectionatley. "Don't cry, little Uwn," he whispered. "Don't cry...You're my little demon and I wouldn't let anything take you away from here." He then eld her tight, no intentions of any kind as he rested with her. "...I'm having such a hard time finding someone...Someone to be loyal to...I mean, I'm loyal to girls like you and Miyu...but...it's just that...love is so hard to find..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:07 pm
Chloe goes to the bathroom and washes out her mouth so she can't taste the blood any more. This has been a really crappy day. Chloe walks out of the bathroom, and goes over to the bed and noticing that their is a puddle of blood on the bed. That'll be nice for the maid to clean up.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Minihost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:17 pm
Miyu knocked on Chloe's door. "Um house...cleaning?" Miyu said. She always is confused on what to say during these times. Miyu sighed waiting to hear someone tell her to leave or come on and and clean the mess I made!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:51 pm
Nyuu? o3o  

ionlyaimtostealurheart1

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:58 pm
Katara
User Image

Katara smiled at the elf."Hello.You must be the manager.I'm Katara,Eve's younger sister."She looked around."Nice place you got here!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:02 pm
Miyu sighed since no one answered and came downstairs to the lobby.  

Minihost

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:18 pm
Chloe starts to cramp and has to sit down on the floor grabbing her head and screaming on the inside. She barely notices the knock on the door. She hears the voice in her head telling her, Another dream, another death. So Chloe stands up and walks out of the room, and down the hall trying to get to the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:30 pm
On the way out Chloe sees a gold angel and her eyes go black. He's beautiful and that frustrates her. She runs out the door.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Minihost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:39 pm
Miyu watched Chloe run out the door. I wonder what is wrong. Miyu thought and layed back on the couch and stretched.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games