Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Please post your suggestions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:52 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Its okay,i thought u were playin but i wasnt sure ^^

i was like that too...i'm 17 in 7th/8th grade...thats just sad....i wouldnt ever ever tell anyone that if i was like that....
and than she was i guess tryin to comfort me saying its okay to be slow and stuff...i mean i know i have some insane capacity in me...but i never though i'd actually be considered slow....LOL....awww brings happy tears to my eyes....
xd I find much humor in situation like these. When someone misunderstood you and start to feel sorry for you and stuff. xd

yesh it is quite humorous...specially when ur wondering why in the 7 peters are they going on about the mentally changelled.....and its u can complain if someone calls u the "r" word....i was so lost until she said it "retarded" like i was gonna get offended.....sigh
xd Have you told her you're not slow? If so, what was her reaction?  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:55 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Its okay,i thought u were playin but i wasnt sure ^^

i was like that too...i'm 17 in 7th/8th grade...thats just sad....i wouldnt ever ever tell anyone that if i was like that....
and than she was i guess tryin to comfort me saying its okay to be slow and stuff...i mean i know i have some insane capacity in me...but i never though i'd actually be considered slow....LOL....awww brings happy tears to my eyes....
xd I find much humor in situation like these. When someone misunderstood you and start to feel sorry for you and stuff. xd

yesh it is quite humorous...specially when ur wondering why in the 7 peters are they going on about the mentally changelled.....and its u can complain if someone calls u the "r" word....i was so lost until she said it "retarded" like i was gonna get offended.....sigh
xd Have you told her you're not slow? If so, what was her reaction?

i told her i wasnt, at first she was all like, "o really" like she didnt believe me and all, but after a while of stating that no i promise i've never gotten held back 5 million times she than replied (i guess she talked the situation over w/ her bf)

but anway she said he said she can become confused easily so than so far i think she believes me....but u never know....she could be tellin veryone she's talkin to a real nice "retarded" person, lol....  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:32 pm
violet_faerie
i told her i wasnt, at first she was all like, "o really" like she didnt believe me and all, but after a while of stating that no i promise i've never gotten held back 5 million times she than replied (i guess she talked the situation over w/ her bf)

but anway she said he said she can become confused easily so than so far i think she believes me....but u never know....she could be tellin veryone she's talkin to a real nice "retarded" person, lol....
Awe, well if you are, don't feel bad about it. She's the slow one for now understanding proper english. 3nodding xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:35 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

Awe, well if you are, don't feel bad about it. She's the slow one for now understanding proper english. 3nodding xd 3nodding

very funni iya ha ha....i will proudly annoucne *is on channel 13* that i'm not retarded....or mentally handicap....sanely handicapp yesh, but everyone is to some degree....but yesh she can be considered the slow one on that note ^^  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:44 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

very funni iya ha ha....i will proudly annoucne *is on channel 13* that i'm not retarded....or mentally handicap....sanely handicapp yesh, but everyone is to some degree....but yesh she can be considered the slow one on that note ^^
Hey, I speak truths here. xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:48 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

Hey, I speak truths here. xp

o back to Anime Trivia here's a suggestion that was made tell me what yat hink:

ol, Well the way I figured it was to create a thread and have the first couple of posts explain all the rules. If you were going with team pairs, I would probably work out best if u competeted 2 teams against each other at a time in that thread so other teams would know what to expect...but only problem is that u would need alot...and I mean ALOT of questions

Well this way you would have elimination as well as a way to work around people's schedules. But as for the actual point system and who wins..your probably going to have to make it like a spelling bee (as in if a team gets it wrong the other team gets to try to answer) and 1 team wins if they are first to reach 10 points or the other team gets 3 questions wrong. If they end up drawing, u would have like a 5 question quick draw or something (first team to answer gets it)

Well thats how I see it I was trying to take all teams into consideration and fairness and such and this was what I ended up with lol  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:58 pm
violet_faerie

ol, Well the way I figured it was to create a thread and have the first couple of posts explain all the rules. If you were going with team pairs, I would probably work out best if u competeted 2 teams against each other at a time in that thread so other teams would know what to expect...but only problem is that u would need alot...and I mean ALOT of questions

Well this way you would have elimination as well as a way to work around people's schedules. But as for the actual point system and who wins..your probably going to have to make it like a spelling bee (as in if a team gets it wrong the other team gets to try to answer) and 1 team wins if they are first to reach 10 points or the other team gets 3 questions wrong. If they end up drawing, u would have like a 5 question quick draw or something (first team to answer gets it)

Well thats how I see it I was trying to take all teams into consideration and fairness and such and this was what I ended up with lol
Well right now, I'm trying to determine if we're playing in group or not. Once this can be determined, then we can choose what type of scoring process is most suitable.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:59 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

Well right now, I'm trying to determine if we're playing in group or not. Once this can be determined, then we can choose what type of scoring process is most suitable.

o okay ^^ just tryin to leave the floor open  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:08 pm
Well I'm never good at making decision. So in this case, I'm letting the crowds to vote on what they want. It's a wide open floor. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:11 pm
i hope its just not to wide, than somone might fall off 3nodding  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:12 pm
There's no trenches in them...so i don't think anyone will fall.

Oh yeah.

*Warning Sign* Caution, ice ring is very very slippery. xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:15 pm
yesh they need to watch out for the ice ^^  

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:44 pm
heheh.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:22 am
WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!~  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:16 am
Maybe I should go ice skating one day... blaugh  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games