Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Post Your Picture Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:35 pm
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Dariram
Will either of you post them on here??? Pwease???
I don't want to.... sweatdrop but as soon as I find that damned camera, I might as well post my ugly self here for the world to see xp
I don't know if Iya-kun is man enough to post though surprised wink
nope xp
i'll admit it

how do i put it this way, my pic is too fugily for the world to c
xp
No you're not!!! gonk
I'm telling the truth!! 3nodding
lie, LIE, it's all a LIE!!!
u'r lying, lying, what make u lie???

xp
I'm not lying!! gonk Honest!!
Why don't you believe me? crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:58 pm
I wont post my pic for 2 reasons. 1)I'm way too ugly and I know it so no trying to tell me im not. 2) I can't unless I use my Dad's computer cause I can't do it on my laptop. xd  

inuyasha=best

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:24 pm
inuyasha=best
I wont post my pic for 2 reasons. 1)I'm way too ugly and I know it so no trying to tell me im not. 2) I can't unless I use my Dad's computer cause I can't do it on my laptop. xd

I have two things to say to you.

1) Go to you dad's computer.
2) Post your picture!!!

You are not ugly, don't say that. Quit downing yourself!!! Let other people be the judge on how you look, and if they make fun of your picture, I'll beat them myself!!! Don't down yourself with negative statements like that. Just go and post your picture. Please?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:28 pm
Iyamashi
inuyasha=best

2) Post your picture!!!

You are not ugly, don't say that. Quit downing yourself!!! Let other people be the judge on how you look, and if they make fun of your picture, I'll beat them myself!!! Don't down yourself with negative statements like that. Just go and post your picture. Please?

Well if i can get to my dad's computer i will ok?  

inuyasha=best

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:30 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Dariram
I don't want to.... sweatdrop but as soon as I find that damned camera, I might as well post my ugly self here for the world to see xp
nope xp
i'll admit it

xp
No you're not!!! gonk
lie, LIE, it's all a LIE!!!
u'r lying, lying, what make u lie???

xp
I'm not lying!! gonk Honest!!
Why don't you believe me? crying

cuz u r not a trust worthy person
xp

Just kidding
you are very trust worthy.
3nodding blaugh 3nodding
the only thing u had lie to me, was about the picture.
3nodding xp 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:42 pm
Iyamashi
inuyasha=best

2) Post your picture!!!

You tell people this, but you won't post ur pic?
Whatever..... xp domokun
User ImagePLEASE POST YOUR PIC IYA-KUN!!!! User Image
I'll post mine either tonite or tomorrow 3nodding Even though I don't wanna sweatdrop  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:29 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Dariram
nope xp
i'll admit it

xp
No you're not!!! gonk
I don't believe either one of you. You are just hiding your pretty-ness from everyone!~  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:57 pm
Hey I can post my picture but it is a really bad one, not cause I'm not smiling(cause I hate smiling lol) cause of the lighting and how I look lol. my next post shall have it.  

inuyasha=best

inuyasha=best

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:02 pm
here and yes I'm a guy with a girl avi and it is a long story so please don't ask. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:02 pm
inuyasha=best
Iyamashi
inuyasha=best

2) Post your picture!!!

Well if i can get to my dad's computer i will ok?

that's wat i like to hear.  

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:11 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
inuyasha=best

2) Post your picture!!!

You tell people this, but you won't post ur pic?
Whatever..... xp domokun
User ImagePLEASE POST YOUR PIC IYA-KUN!!!! User Image
I'll post mine either tonite or tomorrow 3nodding Even though I don't wanna sweatdrop

i have an idea, you post ur picture, and i'll find a picture of a hot azn guy on the net and post it as my own. how's that?
whee

ninja identity theft!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:13 pm
Vadimir
MadAzrael
I'll put this here cause it don't seem like a lot of you go to the front pang. xd BEHOLD MAH ABSOLUTE FUGLINESS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY YOU ALL BE STRUCK BLIND BY THE HORRIBLE SIGHT THAT IS MAH VISAGE~!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...sorry, here's the link... sweatdrop redface

Geh...mah fugliness...
eek Are you part of the Charred Dirt team, or were at Katsucon? B/c I could swear I saw you there!
>_>
<_<
Mebbeh...  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:14 pm
inuyasha=best
Hey I can post my picture but it is a really bad one, not cause I'm not smiling(cause I hate smiling lol) cause of the lighting and how I look lol. my next post shall have it.

just wondering, how old are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:48 pm
MadAzrael
Vadimir
MadAzrael
I'll put this here cause it don't seem like a lot of you go to the front pang. xd BEHOLD MAH ABSOLUTE FUGLINESS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY YOU ALL BE STRUCK BLIND BY THE HORRIBLE SIGHT THAT IS MAH VISAGE~!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...sorry, here's the link... sweatdrop redface

Geh...mah fugliness...
eek Are you part of the Charred Dirt team, or were at Katsucon? B/c I could swear I saw you there!
>_>
<_<
Mebbeh...
eek eek *looks at the picty again* MADBOY!?!?!?! *stares at the picture, compares it to his mental image, then stares again* If you're madboy, then this is a REALY old pict... at least 2 years, maybe 3...  

Vadimir

StaggeringGenius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:04 am
Kendo Girl
I'll have to upload my pic later because this comp doesn't support my old digi cam. But, just to let you know, I kinda look like Rukia from Bleach. whee
Oh coolies! I don't look like anyone...besides myself??  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games