Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:51 pm
Kyo backed up, "I'm fine..." He turned away from her knowing his face was redder. He sighed and calmed himself down before continuing.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:28 pm
I looked at him then smiled, "Oh, hey! Kyo-kun! Do you have a favorite spot you like to go to? We can go there just the two of us!" I was almost jumping.
(LOL gotta love hyper people xd )  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:47 pm
((lol yeah...to an extent lol))

Kyo looked at her and couldn't help but laugh. "Calm down first and i'll tell you."

Kisa was sitting down her head rested on the table. 'Hm..i wonder how Gaara is doing?' She thought to herself unknowingly. ((aww lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:17 pm
Even though we were in great danger all I really cared about is to survive threw this to see Kisa-san again.(Love is in the air xd )
I calmed down, but still had a big grin on my face.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:21 pm
((lol yes XD))

Kyo laughed again and grabbed her hand. He didn't say anything and just pulled her to his destination.

Kisa sat up and looked around to see everyone gone. They were all seperated within the house. She sighed and walked outside and sat on the porch to breath in some fresh air. The whole time she couldn't get Gaara out of her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:32 pm
I laughed as well as I let Kyo-kun pull me to where he wanted to take me.
I thought of Kisa-san the whole time we were going into the other room to get Izon who was surrounded by traps.
"Izon-kun! Hang in there! We're comin' for you buddy!" I say as we went in.
I nodded as we started to undo the traps.  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:08 pm
Kanatta runs next to Naruto undoing all the traps as well. Then they all got to Izon. "Izon you ok?"

Izon looked up as he was all beaten up and everything. "Yea im fine.....but you guys got to get out of here fast."

Kanatta looked at him puzzeled "What do mean?"

Izon then leaned close to her and whipsered something in her ear.

Kanatta's eyes widened as she heard what he had said. "Im not leaving you here Izon. Your coming with us whether you like it or not." She then picked him up and started heading back to Shigure's house.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:43 pm
Kyo finally let her hand go when he came up to a lake that lay in the middle of a park. He stood there and stared out into the water.

Kisa finally got up and decided to go home. She told her mother that she would be home around noon. Before she left she told Yuki that if Gaara-kun asked where she was, she told him to tell him that she went home. She then headed back and as she entered her home she sat down by the piano that sat in the living room. She still couldn't get Gaara out of her mind and began to play a song.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:28 pm
"It's beutiful Kyo-kun!" I say staring out at the lake, my eyes glittering in the sun light. I didn't really notice how close I was standing by him. I was mezmerized.
We all started to head back with Izon, I was mainly thinking of Kisa-san.
I looked at Gaara funny then shrugged as we headed back.
I just focoused ahead of me & wondering if Izon was going to be ok, cause he looked bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:30 pm
Kyo smiled and nodded he then chuckled, "I know it is. It's very calming to look at so i come here when ever im bothered." He said all of this really not realizing that he was telling her some deep stuff.

Kisa continued to play...she was more like at the begining and began to sing.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:21 pm
I glance at Gaara knowing something was up, "Gaara, if you need to see her go! We have thing's covered here."
"Huh? are you sure?" I ask looking at him, once he nodded to me, I took off & got to Shigure's house first to find Yuki there, "Where's Kisa-san?" I ask him worried.
I looked up at him, I smiled as I replied, "She went home"
"Ah, ok Thank you Yuki......." I then go to her house alittle out of breath, I then hear music it was soothing & yet sad at the same time, I took my shoes off at the door with my gourge & stood at the door way listening to it, Kisa-san was playing the music.
I smiled I then shifted my weight a bit to find myself gentley brushing up against Kyo-kun, I turned red at this.
(LOL Sasuke can be thoughtful! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:24 pm
((lol yes))

Kyo also blushed but didn't move. He wanted to enjoy the view and the moment in a way.

Kisa continued to play then stopped. She sighed and just sat at the piano gently tapping the keys.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:33 pm
"That was a nice song Kisa-san" I say smiling at her.
I stayed by Kyo-kun's side loving the moment, unfortantly I had a bad habbit that I swish my tail back & forth when I'm really happy.......& I think I hit his butt!........didn't know though.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:16 pm
Kanatta and the others got back to Shigure's house. She carried Izon in then laid him down on the couch. She made sure that he was comfortable before healing some of his wounds. Once he was comfortable she started to heal him the best she can. When she got done Izon was asleep and she was relieved that he was ok.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:12 pm
I walked in the living room to find another person injured, "Oh, my!" I gasped as I went & phoned Hatori again.
I got another call form Shigure, this time it was a young man that was injured, I sighed & got there in a flash. While walking threw the door I ask, "How did it happen....." while rubbing my temples.
I looked at the new guy, I went over to him & explained what happend, he looked stunned for a moment before going over to Izon to start working on him while he slept amazingly he stayed asleep as he worked.
I got finished & nodded to them, "Just make sure later on he eats something, he looks like he didn't get to eat anything all day, alright?" the boy who told me his name was Sasuke nodded. "Alright I'll be leaving now, have to go give Akito-sama his check up" I leave quickly.
I sighed, "It seems he's always working...."
"Thats because he is!" I muttered.
I looked around, "Hey! Where's Sara-san?"
I looked at him, "She left with Kyo, a while ago......"
"Oh, ok!" I smiled. Then took a seat.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games