Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
[.::♥::.The Dark Room..::♥::.] {Main Thread} (UPDATED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Party in...
  Hades Palace
  Dark Room
  Shrouded Darkness
View Results

Orgy_Stitches

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:45 am
OK Cuz it needs to go back to Jacklyn after the ball cuz she's the one who lent us all these items. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:16 am
Yep! My way of helping.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 pm
Oh! Then can I send the items straight back to Jacklyn since it's all hers? Thanks so much! =D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:48 pm
Yep!  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:25 pm
I'm working on trying to get us some layouts. Ok?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:41 am
And possibly some picture posts for us.  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:07 am
Cool! XD Good luck, Broken! XD And thanks. =)

Anything I should be doing? 0.o Oh, and what was the envelop thing they mentioned in the meeting to be hiding in our room and Forest room?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:24 am
*Random Lists of Things that are Left*

~ Layouts and Art (Currently dealt by our beloved broken_bleeding angel)

~ Introductions (Waiting for 1/2 more than off to edits!)

~ Contests and Games

~ Prizes

~ Finding one more RPer

Did I leave anything out? Looks like we're looking good! =D  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:36 am
I'm going to get a thread layout made for the contests & games thread as well. So far I have 2 graphic artists working for me. <3

So lets get started on games and contests while we wait for the intro's. ok? <3 I promise to have mine done soon. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:48 am
need any layout help?  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:53 am
Room thread Rules.

1. Adhere to the ToS. This includes keeping everything under PG-13. If you do not follow this rule you will be stripped of your soul and skinned alive my Ares himself.

2. No flaming, trolling, spamming or bumping. In the case that you do not follow this rule you will be sentenced to spend an evening with Persephone as she tells you "What I did today" with every single detail, down to when she inhaled and exhaled.

3. Do not quote excessively. The extent of your punishment will be determined by Enyo, depending on how large your quote tower grows, so refrain from having more than 4 quotes in a post.

4. Never stretch our pages or quote the first page. The consequences of breaking this rule are dire. We will have Charon take you out to the middle of the river Styx, push you in and leave you to drown with the souls trapped there.

5. Respect the Gods, their workers, and any other members of the ball. Disrespecting anyone (especially your hosts, who have worked so hard to make this happen) will result in you being fed piece by piece to Hades's dog, Cerberus. A quite painful death, I must say.

Yes? No? More?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:11 am
SorceressJacklyn
need any layout help?

!D:

Can you make banners for us?! <3 I almost forgot we need them too! D:  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:12 pm
What kind would you like?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:13 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Room thread Rules.

1. Adhere to the ToS. This includes keeping everything under PG-13. If you do not follow this rule you will be stripped of your soul and skinned alive my Ares himself.

2. No flaming, trolling, spamming or bumping. In the case that you do not follow this rule you will be sentenced to spend an evening with Persephone as she tells you "What I did today" with every single detail, down to when she inhaled and exhaled.

3. Do not quote excessively. The extent of your punishment will be determined by Enyo, depending on how large your quote tower grows, so refrain from having more than 4 quotes in a post.

4. Never stretch our pages or quote the first page. The consequences of breaking this rule are dire. We will have Charion take you out to the middle of the river Styx, push you in and leave you to drown with the souls trapped there.

5. Respect the Gods, their workers, and any other members of the ball. Disrespecting anyone (especially your hosts, who have worked so hard to make this happen) will result in you being fed peice by peice to Hades's dog, Cerberus. A quite painful death, I must say.

Yes? No? More?

For rule 5, just have them thrown to Cerberus. He knows what do to with them when that happens. twisted  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Slytherin Lord
Crew

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:08 pm
I just thought that I'd point out something. The Greeks didn't believe exactly in Hell, they believed in many gods but, what they referred to Hades as was he was the god of the underworld.  
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games