Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:42 pm
"Hmmm....you're right." Chione smiled, snuggling against him. "Maybe I won't sleep tonight then." She said, then giving him the kiss on the cheek. "That way, it won't be so boring."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 pm
"Oh, you need to sleep." Bomani said, putting his other arm around her front side this time, smiling at her.
"You need your rest. I'll stay up if I need to. I'll even sit next to you, like this, all night if I have to." he said with a smile.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:49 pm
Chione put on a playful pout. "But why?" She asked, becoming more comfortable in his hold even as her cheeks tinted slightly. "Because, if you do, I won't be able to sleep." However, she felt tired as she said those words. But, she did her best to fight off the fatigue, hoping that he wouldn't see that, either.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:50 pm
"Really now?" Bomani asked innocently. "I think you'd be able to fall asleep in this arms rather quickly." he said with a smile.
"If you want, I can let you get changed into your bed clothes, and let you sleep." he suggested. "Or at least, sit up and talk to me a little while."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:54 pm
Laughing a little Chione got up, releasing herself from his hold. "I'll change first, then." She said, then moved so that his back was to her and she began to undress quickly. "Do you...want to test and see if those arms will help me sleep?" She asked, moving as fast as she could.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:57 pm
"That's why I'm still here, albeit with my back turned to you." Bomani said casually. "If I had wanted to let you go to bed alone, I would have excused myself from your company."  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:00 pm
Finishing Chione then crawled on the bed, bringing her arms over his shoulders and hugging him from behind. "Well, I'm happy then." She said, smiling and nudging his cheek with hers. "Because then I would be lonely." She had changed everything with the exception of the necklace, not wanting to take it off and have it be placed with all the other jewelry she owned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:03 pm
"Which is not what I want to have happen." Bomani said with a smile. He slipped out of her arms, then sat over by the pillows, motioning for her to join him.
"I'll have to stay up the whole night, and may have to leave the room at some point to actually do my job...but I'll stay with you until you fall asleep." he promised.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:08 pm
Chione then crawled over to his side, lying down in the pillows. She then became less of the princess she was to the outside world and more like the young woman she was at home. "Well, I feel a bit bad, since you have to stay up all night." She said, looking up at him.

((2nd to last post for the night...I have yet another test tomorrow. crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:10 pm
"It's my job. I do it to protect you." Bomani explained, sliding his arm around her waist again and drawing her close to him.
"I'll have to take another nap in the morning but eventually I'll be able to stay with you a little while." he said, chuckling.

[No worries. Good luck ^^ what's it on this time?]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:17 pm
"After hearing you say that, it is tempting to stay awake." Chione said, then gave out a yawn. Covering her mouth she looked up at him. "You didn't see that." She whispered, snuggling against him. She felt a bit sad, and tried to keep her eyes open. "Just wondering...when did you start liking me?" She asked, trying to start a conversation in order to keep her awake.

((Thanks...and it's math...*ugh*))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:19 pm
[Ooooh, I hate math.]
-----
Bomani smiled. He brushed some hair out of her face and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before answering.
"Not long after I first met you, actually." he said. "I started to see who you were, because I was with you all the time...and I started to see that you were the type of woman I could see myself liking, and even though you were a princess, and I...well, a little less than a commoner, I knew nothing could happen....and yet..." he leaned forward, smiling. "I can kiss you now, without consequences, so I wonder what happened..." he kissed her quickly on the cheek, then on the tip of her nose.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:29 pm
((lol, I hate math too. Surprisingly, I just found out I got 100% on it. xD Also, can't stay for very long again...sorry. crying ))

Blushing Chione smiled, savoring his kisses as tingling sensations played on the skin where his lips landed. "You wonder?" She asked, moving even closer an looking up to him. "Well, I guess that means I'm doing a bad job at liking you, then." Placing a quick kiss on his jawline she rolled a little. "My, maybe you are right about falling asleep easily here. It's comforting."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:35 pm
"You're doing a great job, in fact." Bomani said with a smile. He put his other arm around her so that she was completely enclosed in his arms. "Is it now? And what makes it comforting?" he asked.

[Awesome. And let me guess, exam number 3?]  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:38 pm
((Lol, number 7 this week. ^^ I have another 6 next week.))

Chione then put closed her eyes, pondering upon the question and formulating a suitable answer. "Its...safe." She said, bringing her arms up behind his neck so that she could embrace him. "Like you could protect me from anything, everything. I like it." She whispered, nuzzling him a bit when she was done.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games