Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:45 am
(lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:27 am
ahhhhh the hatchet came from nowhere and tried to strike rena nii-chan down uhhhh ow damn

(i thought id invite my sister for some evil demon action ^_^ yeah she is actually incestual and does love me but i got a gf and she is all pouty over it XD so now u all have something to watch out for cause she is territorial as hell and u get close she'll strike she's gonna be spicing this up alot!)  

Arkh_valfan

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:33 am
Mimi kicked her brother lightly in the ribs. "stop moving and it will hurt less." She took one last look around before sitting down next to Michael.

(wait... what? 0.o)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:41 am
((xD so thats your sister. You told me about her once before 3nodding
Marra: Don't ask whee ))

Silveretta finally got Michaels leg to stop bleeding. "alright, well. I think it'd be safer inside the house."

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:24 pm
"doubt it." Mimi said as she looked at the quick bandaging job. "The odds of something happening is less likely out here, more room to run from it. Plus we need to find the cause of the hatchet falling."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 pm
yeah it should be safer inside looks around atleast things cant fall from the sky -smiles- dont worry bout the cut its nothing.  

Arkh_valfan

Ultra dark_one93

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:17 pm
-stands behind mimi still invisible with tail about 2 inches away from strangling here and an ominous wind whispers in her ear he's mine and a cut appears on her cheek as she flys ontop of the house smiling- hahahaha my little play toys.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:15 pm
Mimi's hand shot to her cheek as she felt something drawn across it. She removed her hand and looked at the blood smeared on it. "what the... " she looked around for what had cut her, and what had spoken in her ear. She put her hand on her cheek again as she tried to figure out what was meant.  

Gold Marra

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:54 am
huh mimi whats wrong? -tries to stand up- owww dammit i cant stand with this annoying cut hey safi silver a lil help please?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:09 am
Akane drift by the humans and saw that some of them were hurt she went by them. "Do you guys need help?" Akane asked.  

minisailormon

Arkh_valfan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:33 am
oh um thanks miss im sorry for the inconvience -scratches head-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:55 pm
"I'm s-s-s-sorry, Onii-chan!" I'll get some bandages!" She ran to the bathroom and got out a box of band-aids. "How many do ya n-n-n-need?  

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:01 pm
Not really trustings peoples safty when their on ther own, Sheryl ran in after Renari. "just take two hand fulls." she said, coming to a stop next to the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:55 am
Silveretta helped Michael stand up. she was familliar with dark magic and dark aura, and she hated it. "cmon," she said to Michael, helping him to get inside.

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

princely love

2,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:02 pm
"O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-Okay! Waaahhhh!" she said tripping, but immediately getting up on her feet. Renari ran back to him and quickly stuck them on. "Mimi, are you alright?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff