Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:00 pm
User ImageShe was behind everyone and when she saw Vivi run and walk next to Ross she chuckled to herself. "I truely was gone for so long, so long that Ross probably foregot what he promised me," she muttered to herself still chuckeling. "Nothing to do but just keep it to myself," she still muttered then finally caught up with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:03 pm
Ross smiled when he heard the dragon. "it appears that Kraga has awoken." he looked up and searched for the dragon.

Kraga flew to the castle gates, where he found people walking. He stopped and landed infront of them.
you have returned. our lives can continue as they should be. He said to the minds of all the people there, but it was aimed mainly at Scarlet. the great dragon roared again, this time less loud. But first we must attened to your father. come, ride me. with that, the great dragon dropped his shoulders to the ground and waited for them to mount him.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image"Ah you've grown so big Kraga," Scarlet smiled and jumped on his big back along with everyone. As Karga took off into the air Scarlet was able to view the whole Kingdom. She was glad that they were finally headed home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:12 pm
"I'm riding a dragon.....i'm riding a real life dragon".Ventura said quietly to himself. "It's funny how you can end up places you don't think you were going to be. One minute i'm outside playing with Scarlet in a tree at the park playing dragons and now look years later i'm actually riding one". Ventura said to himself again.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:16 pm
Kraga flew a lap around the castle. I have dreamt of you, I've been watching you but not known where you are. now you are home, the kingdom will rejoice. the dragon flew quickly up, before decending at a rapid pace towards the castle grounds. He landed heavily on the ground and touched his shoulders to the ground again, his huge wings out to either side.

Ross smiled and jumped off of the dragon. It had been so long since he and Scarlet had flown on the back of this dragon, at the time it had hardly been able to hold them up. Ross took Vivi's hand and helped her down, knowing that Scarlet would get down with ease, knowing how to ride a dragon was not a skill easily forgotten.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:21 pm
Once the dragon landed Ventura didn't know what to do. It had been hard enough getting on but getting of that would be a problem. He carefully edged himself to the side of it and launched slid down landing perfectly on his feet. " Now Scarlet I remember you saying you were going to tell me whats going on once we got here". He said with a curious look on his face.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:24 pm
Kraga swished his tail side to side as he waited for everyone to get off. It had been a long time since he'd been ridden, or even since he'd flown, and he was looking forward to doing it most days again.

Ross rolled his eyes. "Give the girl time to settle in." he placed a hand on the dragons neck, then leaned against it like he used to always do as a child.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:26 pm
User ImageScarlet sat there petting Kraga, "Yes how much you've grown...i've missed it, i missed alot of things. When i look around everything still looks that same, yet everyone is different older stronger. The memory of me slowly fading from all your minds even though you don't think so. If I were never found, i would have just faded into a past memory into an insignificant thing." Scarlet sighed and jumped down from Kraga and petted him again on his giant head. Her eyes were full of sorrow even though she had a smile on her face. When she turned to look at everyone she saw Ross as that silly little elf boy that would play with her whenever he could. She saw Vivi as the little girl who was picked on by people and how she would sing with her so she could feel better. Then when she looked at Kraga she saw the same little dragon that she found so long ago. "How much has changed indeed," she said to herself. Ross and Vivi had become Knights and Kraga had become so big that she could no longer pick him up. How sad it was how that day quickly became such sorrow to her. Now she had to go and see her dieing father....and her mother no one spoke of her at all....was she dead....was she also sick? She made her way into the castle.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:34 pm
Ross faced the dragon and touched his forhead to the dragons head. He then turned and left, following the princess into the castle.

The giant dragon settled down to wait outside the castle entrance. Page boys ran out from the castle asking the dragon if he required food. but he growled at them causing them to leave. He would wait until Scarlet came out again.

(now all we need is a king and queen... i'd offer but I've already got three...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:37 pm
Vivi walked with Ross "I hope we can end all this maddness" she mummbled while keeping pace with Ross.  

The Bubblelicous

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:42 pm
Ventura stared at the dragon akwardly and patted it on it's side as if he was ready to faint. " Ummmm.....ya. Wel then....." Ventura said looking at the dragon. " Yep....okay. Well....Goodbye". He said to the dragon quietly and turned around begining to walk away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:46 pm
Kraga sent a feeling of humor to the boy. do not fear me, I will not hurt those who are friends of Scarlet.  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:50 pm
"Well that's reasuring". Ventura said to himself as he walked away."Thanks for letting me ride you. Ummm....Talk to you later".I'm talking to a dragon that's not normal.Ventura thought to himself as he walked up to Ross.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:47 pm
((well the Queen could be dead but now we need a king.))

User ImageScarlet was walking down the halls of the castle being greeted by people here and there. Scarlet smiled and waved at all of them starting little conversations with every single one of them. Finally she reached her mother and fathers bedroom. She put her hands on the door knobs and stood there. She was afraid to walk in....she hasn't seen her parents in so long.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:56 pm
((Summerized so far: Scarlet is now going to see her father......thats about it. Oh and there's another summerized post in page 14))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games