Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
DemonXSnowflake (Private) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:03 pm
"My father is a pleasant man...he doesn't look like it from afar. By elf standards, he's quite tall, and very muscled. However he's always smiling and is always happy to help anyone." Inei started. He hesitated for quite a long moment before answering about his mother.
"My mother...was a very sweet woman. She never harmed anyone, though she was exceptionally skilled with a sword, and a bow. She could hit an apple off the top of someone's head at two hundred metres." he said. "She, like my father, was always willing to help, to listen to someone's problems." he said. He kept his voice surprisingly calm, though it was quiet. He hoped she wouldn't ask what happened to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:18 pm
Huoriel noticed the drop in his voice when he spoke of his mother. Something had happened to her and obviously didn't want to speak of it. She nodded, taking his hand in hers. "They sound wonderful," was the only thing Huoriel said, hoping he knew that she understood that something happened to his mother. "You don't have any siblings?" she questioned to try to get off the topic of his mother a lil bit.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:23 pm
Inei shook his head. "I did." he said. Not anymore. Unlike his mother's death, which he didn't wish to speak of to Huoriel, as it was the Drow that had killed her, his brother had died a noble death, staying behind to hold off some enemies so the wounded and the survivors could escape an ambush.
"I'm sad for his death, but I know why he died, and I thank him for it. He died so that thirty men and women could live." he said. "A small price to pay, for their lives."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:36 pm
"Honorable,"was the only word Huoriel spoke. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze, curling into him a little deeper. "I'm glad that you had a family who loved you and I'm glad that you still have your father." she said a little timidly not knowing how he would take that. She smiled up at him. She felt a bit closer to him, knowing a little bit of hurt he felt and the love he has.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:39 pm
"Thank you, Huoriel." Inei said. He smiled at her, then looked up at the roof of the cave. He wondered how his father would take the news. Probably well, once he realized that Huoriel was not only no threat to them, but could not possibly have been part of the Drow party that had killed his mother. He could also imagine his mother accepting him as being Huoriel's friend, and for having feelings for her, because she was an understanding woman.
He looked back down at her and smiled again.
"I don't suppose you'd like to tell me anything about your life?" he asked. He remembered how reluctant she'd been last time he'd asked. "If you're uncomfortable with it, by all means, don't say it." he added.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:56 pm
Huoriel took in a breath, willing to give him a lil something. "Lets just say the only one of my Kin I felt remotely close to was my father. He was the only one that took the time to teach me how to fight and use magic for my own survival," Huoriel paused for a moment to grab a wineskin and take a drink out of it. "He was a little passive for a Drow so I suppose he was kind of like myself. He liked to avoid conflict as much as he could." She shrugged slightly. "Mother said he had become a coward."  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:59 pm
Inei nodded in understanding. Men were seen as the lower class in Drow society, so that was easy to imagine. He squeezed her hand softly to tell her that it was alright.
"Is your father...?" he asked quietly after a moment, wondering if he was still alive or not. Not many considered a coward survived.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:10 pm
Huoriel shook her head. "He is gone," her voice came out soft, but stern. "It's been a couple of years. He survived longer then I had antispated. Didn't go down without a fight." her sentences really didn't flow well together, but she was just speaking from what popped into her head. She felt saddened at the thought of her father which was a first because she didn't have time to really mourn for him in the Underdark. A few tears surprised her when they had rolled down her cheek. She didn't move to wipe them because then Inei would know she was crying and she wouldn't have that.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:12 pm
Inei nodded. "I'm sorry about your loss." he said softly, kissing her on the top of the head, before taking his hand out of hers and putting it around her, holding her close with both of his arms.
He said nothing for a while, and just let her presence comfort him, and vice-versa.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:18 pm
Huoriel shrugged slightly at his aplogy. When he moved his hand out of hers she felt alone, but the comfort was brought back when he had put both arms around her. Her tense muscles softened as she wrapped her arms around him also. "Thank you," she said, kissing his cheek.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:21 pm
Inei smiled when she kissed his cheek. "You're welcome, Huoriel." he said softly. "I hope that, on the surface, you get to experience having not just one or two people, but a whole village understand you, and care for, and about, you." he said softly after a moment. "It's a heartwarming thing." he assured her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:29 pm
Huoriel smiled at her thought. "I can't wait to have a family of my own,"slipped out of her mouth. "But I guess a whole village will count as a family when I am accepted and I'm fine with just that." with that said she buried her face where his neck met his collor.  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:31 pm
Inei smiled when she buried her face into his neck. "I hope you're happy, no matter the outcome." he said sincerely. "And...that is true. You do start to see the village as a family, after a while." he added, smiling again.

[Headed out for a little bit]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:51 pm
"I thought so," Huoriel replied, kissing where she had buried her face. "I'm already happier." she added with a smile. "I'm truly blessed that it was you that found me. You have a kind heart."  

Snowflake109

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:06 pm
Inei chuckled, still smiling at her. "You too have a kind heart, for a Drow." he said, kissing her top of her head.
"It just goes to show that while we may think of someone from a race in a certain way, they should always be given the chance to prove themselves first."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games