Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]
Mt. Olympia: A practice Roleplay Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:16 pm
Avienne scowled darker at Zanna at the pat, glaring fiercely at her. But she couldn't stop the pink tinge that managed to creep onto her cheeks. She huffed and turned her head away, hoping Zanna didn't catch that small moment of vulnerability. She couldn't see, but she felt at ease at here. In the darkness of her own world, there was someone here who was with her, and that made her worries go down a notch.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 pm
User Image

((omg!! i didnt see ur post cuz i refreshed the page and it was on a dif one!! lol XD))
Zanna didn't notice the slight blush, but it was hard to miss the scowling from Avi. Zanna rolled her eyes and smiled.
((welllllll i gtg 2 bed nite nite...))

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Princess Angelishia
Crew

Moon Priestess

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:49 am
"♥♡♥You look like you could use a strawberry piece of candy.♥♡♥"

User Image

||Sorry, I wasn't really sure how to reply, and I's been busies. x.x ||

Angelishia had hid in the bushes, dragging her companion with her, as soon as she had heard people's voices approaching. Strangers weren't always friendly... As soon as she was able to tell that they were the strangers from earlier, she relaxed a bit, and began to seek out their voices. When she located them atop a tree, she began to climb.

When she had finally climbed high enough to see the two girls 'poking' fun at each other, she stopped and hid behind a patch of leaves, just watching. They were... quiet. Which was new.
"HEY!" She cupped her hands to her mouth and shouted at them, her intentions nothing but pure. "Are we having a peaceful moment now?"

"♥♡♥ Well here! It's okay, I'm not a stranger, I'm a vampire! ♥♡♥"

The image of me you see above was commissioned from Nyappylicious!
Look At The Whole Pretty Picture!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:29 pm
User Image

Zanna had heard Ang climbing the tree, and she was sure Avi heard it too. Sneaking up on too people with sensitive hearing just didn't work, but she pretended not to hear her. "We were" Zanna said whith a smile, "until you interrupted the blissful peacfulness" Zanna turned her head toward Angel with the smile still on her face so she knew Zanna was just kidding.

((its okay))
User Image  

Swervey
Crew

revenge_is_sweet

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:13 am
Ame's ears twitched at the shouting of Angel and then sniffs the air suddenly. "Wow, I certainly am an idiot for walking the wrong way when searching for my dearest Amara" Ame mutters before turning around abruptly and starts trotting off in the opposite direction, which is back towards the other ladies.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:43 pm
User Image

((idk what to say sooooo.....))
Zanna leaned back and yawned. She had barely slept that day, plus she kept getting followed. Not that she mined Avienne, or Ang, but it was like this dumb mountain was social paradise. Ugh

User Image  

Swervey
Crew

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:39 pm
((Zanna jumped up and down, impatiently waiting for some1 to rp with. "ANYONE OUT THERE??" she called to the world, daring ANYONE to respond... stare ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:08 am
"What the heck are you doing here?" Avienne asked Ang. She had sensed her presence long ago when she started climbing the tree. Well, not that she cared, anyway. Ang doesn't seem much of a threat. Well, for the moment. You'll never know. That, and she ruined her fun. She wanted to poke Zanna a little more. It was getting addicting. Oh great, is this what it feels like to have an obsession?

"Stupid mountain." Cursing the world in general, Avienne leaned backwards and cross her arms in a defiant position.

((Wow... how long have things stopped working?))  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:32 am
Zanna rolled her eyes at Avi's bad mood then looked around. Angel seemed to have found something else to do and had walked away ((sry, just dont want to wait for the post)) while Zanna had been distracted. Well, she was awake now so she looked around for something to do...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:50 am
Avienne snorted. Stupid catgirl on this stupid tree who decided not to let her poke her with the stupid branch with another stupid little girl hopping away like some stupid prissy in this stupid god-forsaken garden. "So what the hell do you wanna do now? I'm pissed and feel like punching something."  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:56 pm
"uh...i dunno" Zanna said looking around. She hung upside down on the tree in boredom, handing on by hooking her legs around the tree. ((like what you do on monkey bars when you hang upside down smile )) She looked up then let her head hang, relaxed. She suddenly hoped she would not get poked. A cat's reflexes were good enough that if she was poked, she would probably flinch away, and possibly fall. She looked over at Avi and Zanna hoped she would be able to land on her feet if she fell...

((*COUGH COUGH HINT HINT*))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:03 pm
Avienne was bored. Avienne was pissed. Avienne was tired. Altogether NOT a good combination. When her mood hits ground zero, there would be nothing, repeat, absolutely nothing that could stand in her way of getting out of the mood she was in. Even if she had to direct it to another person...

She spotted Zanna hanging from her legs. Out of nowhere, a spark set fire into her mind, and an evil glint twinkled in her muddled grey eyes as an evil grin set firmly on her face. Slowly, she picked up the tree branch, made her way steadily over to Zanna and...

Poked. Her.

*evil music plays*  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 pm
Zanna flinched, and had an adreniline rush. As she started to fall she ws thinking "s**t, this is gonna hurt." As a branch flew past she reached out and grabbed it. She got ahold of it and the momentum forced her to swing foreward, where her hand slipped. She managed to grab another branch before she hit the ground, which was about 10 feet (3 yards) away. She swung down from there, and landed gracefulley. Looking back into the trees, she smiled. "You know, I just had a feeling you would do that...how'd I get stuck with you anyway?." She was just kidding, of course. And there was humor in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:17 pm
Avienne raised her eyebrows in amusements. Really a cat girl, this one, she thought. A cheeky grin replaced itself on her face after hearing Zanna's words. "Damn it, and I thought that would have worked... And you've got the nerve to say that. You're not stuck with me. I'm stuck with you." And with that, Avienne stuck her tongue out.  

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:23 pm
Zanna laughed. "Nope! I've got catlike reflxes" she said laughing, "well, as long as your stuck with me or whatever, we might as well find something to do. I think whathisface's party is over...or quiter...or moved..."  
Chatter Box---- [come chat it up in the chatterbox!]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff