Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:36 am
I Agree it wont' be a usual term so i think it will be special with the extra stuff the heads of the house and the head master are planning 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:41 pm
*Amanda enters the room, looking around she noticed several others had already settled in. I'm late already, she thought!* "Umm, hi! I'm sorry I'm late, I just, umm well, I got so excited to finally be at Hogwarts that I got to wandering around instead of coming up here! Oh look! My bags have beat me here! And my owl, I'm sorry Astrid! I didn't mean to abandon you! oops, getting sidetracked again. My name is Amanda and...if you couldn't tell...I'm a first year."

"It sounds like it is going to be a very exciting spring term. I am really looking forward to it!"  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:57 pm
Amelia welcomes, Amanda....Your not late i was wondering the Great hall before i came as well.....when ever your there look for me at the Hufflepuff table, you can always join me and my friend Lana who you might meet later on smile , she is Hufflepuff's prefect  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:48 pm
Amelia gets another chair and puts her feet one them, ugh....i'm tired she closes her eyes for a quick rest.........

[for those who have known me for a while i m changing my role play name from Slappy Silk to Amelia Grey since that's what i made my professor name i actually like it smile ]

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:30 pm
"So nice to meet you Amelia! I am so excited to be here, I guess i had better start working o my homework. Wouldn't want to be late the very first assignment"  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:05 pm
Amelia listened to Amanda,a dn responded," your right better get my Hw done now and sleep later with no worries." She gets up from her comfort zone and grabs her school bag to complete her work  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Stardust Disaster
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:02 pm
All right everyone, the Hufflepuff member lists on the first page and in the Entrance Hall have been updated! Please check either one to see what year you currently are in and to make sure you are on the list! If you are not, please PM me!

Also, I have updated post counts in The Filing Cabinet. If you have a question or concern on why something is a certain way, again, please PM me.

I will be sending out PMs to all the members to let you know if you are in good standing or not. If you receive one that says you are not, I will need a response. If I do not get a response, you will be banned. And I don't want to ban a bunch of people, so please respond!

Also, welcome to all our new Hufflepuffs! It's great to have you guys!!!! heart

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:28 pm
Amelia sees her head of the house make an announcement, she pays attention, and afterwards says hello to Professor Moonshade,"Hey!" , smiles and returns to work  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lana enters the common room, she sees a couple of students in their, one she recognized, and another younger student. 'Hi Hufflepuffs.' She said calling out to Slappy and the other younger student.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:13 pm
Hey Lana, how are you i haven't seen you since the train......she smiles and introduces Amanda a new Hufflepuff

[oh Lana i changed my RP Name from Slappy silk to Amelia Grey]

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:06 am
Yami waves to everyone walking in. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:17 am
Also by the way I'm a very good artist both in drawing and making digital graphics, so if you ever need someone to do some art for anything let me know. I posted my DA below so you can see for yourself my works.

http://yami-enzeru88.deviantart.com/gallery/  

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:09 pm
*Amanda enters the common room and heads straight for a big chair* *flops down*

"I can't believe I lost point the first week, I'm horrid, you all must hate me. I will make it up to the house. I'm sorry all!"

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:26 pm
Amelia looks at Amanda, " hey Amanda don't sweat it, just pay attention in your class, and maybe an opportunity may come up wink wink wink  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:56 pm
Amelia then turns around and flips upside down with her feet flying on top of her armchair, and her head on the ground......."sorry guys this is my comfy position." she grabs a pillow and stares at the ceiling, as she tries to relax.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games