Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:45 pm
Her hair was completely askew and in front of her eyes. Annoyed, she pushed it back and looked around before glaring at him.
"What's so funny?" She demanded.
Her temper was flared slightly and she did her best to keep it under control.
"Why are you waking me up anyway? What time is it?"
She didn't mean to sound as demanding as she did, but it was morning which mean a very cross Rena until the sleep had ebbed away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:50 pm
"It's almost noon Miss Asho," Haru replied to just one of the questions. "I'm just taking care of you."
He laughed, exiting the room to avoid a very angry Rena. Once out of her earshot he began to laugh to himself once more. She was absoultly adorable. He couldn't stand it. He had to lean against a wall to steady himself as he continued to laugh.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:57 pm
"noon?!"
She let out a frustrated cry as she stood up only to trip again. She let out another cry of frustration. Somehow, she knew it was going to be a bad day. She kicked the covers away and threw them back on the bed before going over to the bathroom and almost slamming the door behind her. She turned on the sink and splashed the hot water on her face. It helped more than she expected. She sighed softly welcoming the slight heat. After a few moments she turned it off and slowly worked through the tangles that her hair had gathered. It was painful, but she didn't cry out. She changed into a pair of jeans and a baby blue v-neck t-shirt. She walked out and made her way over to the kitchenette. She slightly glared at Haru.
"I know you aren't laughing at me." She snapped opening the fridge.
She pulled out bottle of Mt. Dew before setting some water to boil. If there was ever a day she needed caffeine, it was that day.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:04 pm
Haru almost jumped out of his skin when she came stomping back out but that just made him laugh harder making him fall to the floor. He was practically in tears now. He couldn't believe he was getting this much amusement out of a single incident.
"I'm...sorry...M-miss..Asho,"he said in between breaths. He calmed down and regained his composure before heading out of the hotel room before he was beaten to death.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:09 pm
"YOU JERK!" She screamed after him. "And I was going to thank you too!"
She drank some of the caffeine laden soda before making a steaming cup of hot chocolate. She sighed as she inhaled the aroma.
"Nothing like chocolate and caffeine to wake you up." She murmured before stepping out on the balcony to enjoy it.
She took a sip. She was slowly beginning to calm down and become more awake. Sure she'd end up suffering from a major sugar buzz later, but at least she was now more or less awake. She could be civilized...maybe. She took another sip and simply looked out over the view.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:12 pm
Haru was still laughing to himself a little less hysterically now though. People had stared when he came whirling out the room and Rena screaming at him. He smiled. He was having fun.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:57 pm
Rena finished her hot chocolate and washed her cup. She made her bed before laying back down on it. She scrolled through the features of her wristband before selecting a book, Karma Girl, and began reading. She figured he would come back once he thought she calmed down. She just needed to wait.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:01 pm
Haru had taken a walk before coming back to the hotel.
"Oh Rena, I'm home!" he exclaimed as he entered the hotel room once again.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:36 pm
She looked up drowzily from her book and rolled her eyes.
"What year is this? 1950?" She snorted, sleep seeping into her voice. "And as I recall this isn't home nor are you and I together."
She yawned, closing her book.
"What took you so long anyway?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:57 pm
"Exactly why I didn't call you honey," Haru retorted, chuckling. "And I took a walk."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:16 pm
"That was quite a long walk." She replied yawning again. "By the way, I'm sorry."
She rolled onto her back and looked at the ceiling instead of at him when she apologized. She didn't know why it was so hard to face him, it just was. Then again, she had called him Alex then proceeded to be her normal cross morning self. She mentally shrugged it off and continued to look up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:43 pm
He chuckled, hovering over her now.
"You know if you really mean that you'll actually look at me," Haru said softly though the sound of laughter still grazed his voice slightly. "But don't worry about it." He stood up straight again.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:18 pm
She glanced over at him.
"I do mean it. I didn't mean to call you....by my late brother's name. I'm still....well i don't think clearly in the morning. I end up just falling into old routines. I also wanted to thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:23 pm
"It was no trouble at all," He said, smiling at her. "How are you feeling now?"  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:46 pm
"Other than being overly tired? I'm fine. Last night wasn't anything serious. It was just....ah there really isn't much of a need for me to bore you with little details, is there? Anyway, I'm fine. I really do own you my thanks. Had I been alone, I never would have left nor made it outside."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games