Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:31 pm
*ambria walks into the common room for the first time. it is virtually empty* "wow i thought it would be more, lively in here." *walks up the stairs to her new bedroom*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:15 pm
Endria enters the common room after having various classes and sees Octobers Issue on the table,she goes and grabs one she sits down in her favorite chair and starts reading.  

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:03 pm
After a long time away, due to Dragon Pox, Andrew entered the Common Room and took his usual seat near the fireplace and looks around the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image *ambria runs down the stairs off to class* "oh hi I'm Ambria nice to meet you." *she says with a smile and stops walking*" you two are?"  

tealflower1928

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:30 pm
User ImageEndria sees Andrew walk in the room and seat down near the fire place."I hadn't seen you in a while,how are you"she asks Andrew.Before Andrew answered a girl runs down the stairs as if in a hurry,Endria finds out her name is Ambria."Hello Ambria,my name is Endria,nice to meet you. I don't want to take your time but what classes are you taking this term?"She asked to Ambria."Oh, by the way,welcome to Gryffindor!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image "It's nice to meet you, and thank you for being so kind. The only class i'm taking at the moment is muggle studies, because i got here so far into term. What year are may I ask?" *Ambria feels a bit overwhelmed by all the happenings at hogwarts*  

tealflower1928

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 pm
"No problem,and I am in my third year"Endria answered  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:29 pm
"I am much better, now. I am just very tired from the illness and being prefect, and all it takes a lot out of you." Andrew said to Endria.  

Oshenukhar

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:33 pm
"I am glad your better now.I know it´s a lot of work.I barely have time anymore to walk in the castle or in the grounds"Endria said thinking of all the homework she had to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image *ambria comes in with a rather large book about dragons out she sits in a big arm chair and gets comfy.*  

tealflower1928

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:57 pm
Andrew decided that sitting in the common room all day was no fun so he rises and heads out to the grounds to see what is going on out there.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image *Ambria rushed out of the common room to embrace fright week, wondering if any one would notice the difference...*  

tealflower1928

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:35 pm
((LALALALALA!!!))User Image "we need more gryffindors!!!!" ambria screams to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:32 am
User Image "Starting at a new school like this one is so overwhelming..." Rachelle thought to herself as she hesitantly walked through the portrait hole, following the throng of other first years. She had nervously endured the Sorting Hat placing her into this House, she had endured the moving stairs, and she had endured the Fat Lady; finally, she could relax and get to know the fellow Gryffindors.

She looked about the common room, her eyes filled with awe as she took in the cozy atmosphere. As the other first years dispersed to different places, Rachelle looked about the room, searching for someone to talk with.

TheFaerieRound

tealflower1928

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image Ambria ran down the girls stairs and over to the new girl and held out her hand. "Hello and welcome! I am Ambria Flight, pleased to make your acquaintance, hope you have a lovely time in Gryffindor. The common room is kinda slow right now, but that can be fixed" she mumbled on a little then looked embarrassed."Oh I am very sorry i forgot to ask your name."  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff