Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1] The Prince and the Pirate [Nileregwen DoUrden] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:55 pm
Aiden took a heavy gasp for breath when Louis pulled back. He tilted his head up instinctively as Louis began kissing his jaw line and his neck. His skin tingled where ever Louis had touched it. "An adventure to do what? ....bed a prince who i'll never see when he returns home to his precious mother.... as if.... not that petty." Aiden shot back tauntingly. He didn't think of this as a new adventure, a new experience yes, but he was thoroughly enjoying it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:43 pm
Louis raised one eyebrow in question before removing his lips from Aiden's neck. "Seems like someone's not having as much fun as I thought. Or..." the prince's other hand moved to rest against the captain's hip. "You're just not being very honest... are you... Aiden?"  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:54 pm
Aiden looked to Louis as the man suddenly stopped. Aiden was quite aware of his delicate position when Louis moved his other hand to his hip. A hand on his hip and one on his back with his back also against the door. Not a position easily escaped from. Aiden's face flushed when Louis asked him of being honest. "I'm a pirate isn't it my job to be dishonest." he protested trying to hide his embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:10 pm
"Is it also in a pirate's nature to avoid the question?" Louis asked softly before moving even closer to Aiden.
He actually succeeded in pinning the shorter man to the cabin door at the hip, using his own hips pressed against Aiden.
"Now... are you going to answer my question?" the prince teased.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:15 pm
"Maybe...." Aiden said throwing his gaze away from Louis. Aiden gave a sharp gasp as Louis pinned him against the door completely. His free hand came up wrapping itself also within the outside confinements of Louis' shirt. "What are you doing?" he questioned struggling only slightly. "Which question are you refering to, you've asked quite a few." Aiden questioned. He wasn't taunting he was truly trying to figure out what question Louis wanted answered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:57 pm
"I want to know if you're having fun." Louis replied, his voice gentle. "Nothing more. Just an honest reply. If you are... well... I can continue. If you are not..." the prince shrugged. "I can easily take my leave if you want, captain."  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:05 pm
"No...I mean yes....I mean no......i mean yes...uh!" Aiden declared in frustration. "I mean....I liked it....I like it." Aiden said his blush growing across his face. His grip on Louis' shirt tightened as if in an effort not to let him go.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:19 am
"Yes... No... you really should make up your mind." Louis whispered, smiling to himself at the blush which he saw spread over Aiden's cheeks. "It isn't like I'm going to hurt you, after all. However..." the prince's lips returned to Aiden's neck, kissing in a gentle line trailing downward. "You'll need... to keep... quiet, captain..."  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:15 pm
"Shut up." Aiden glared when Louis said he needed to make up his mind, did the man how difficult this was for him. It was all new to him. Aiden wondered whether he should make a comment on the fact of whether or not Louis was going to hurt him or not. He knew better than to trust anyone, well maybe his crew after all that was why he had daggers hidden in different places on him. In case things turned sour and he needed a way out. Aiden nearly banged his head on the door when Louis’ lips returned to his neck, he bit his lip.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:31 pm
Louis however, continued his kisses until he reached the nape of Aiden's neck.
Then, carefully, he reached up and began to unlace the front of the captain's tunic.
"Don't worry..." the prince whispered, lavishing the spot where the shoulder and neck came together. "You can trust me..."  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:41 pm
Aiden couldn't believe how much pleasure the other was giving him just by kissing down his neck. "unnn." Aiden bit back as Louis began lavishing the spot where his shoulder and neck met. "If you do something stupid I could kill you anyway." Aiden threatened. It was his normal defense against anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:34 pm
"Could you?" Louis whispered, finishing with the laces of Aiden's tunic.
He carefully pulled the captain's left sleeve down and back, exposing his shoulder. Oh so gently, the prince's lips began to kiss the skin of Aiden's shoulder. Every once in a while, he gave a tiny little bite to the area, before lavishing it with kisses once again.
"Could you really kill me?" he asked, curious.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:04 pm
Aiden flinched a bit as he felt a knife that was hidden between his shirt and pants shift as Louis pulled down his shirt sleeve. He gave a soft moan of pleasure as Louis attacked his shoulder. "If you do something to threaten my crew's life yes I could." Aiden gasped out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 pm
"I could threaten your life... and you wouldn't kill me then?" Louis asked softly.
He was really just curious... and for some reason, really enjoyed pushing Aiden's buttons.
And speaking of pushing... the prince allowed his left hand to find it's way beneath the captain's shirt, to teasingly reach upward until his fingers were rubbing soft circles against Aiden's chest.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:28 pm
"I get weekly threats on my life. It wouldn't bother me." Aiden admitted. Aiden gave a gasp as his shirt was slightly untucked to allow Louis to reach his hands up under it and toy with his chest. Aiden bit his lip once more trying to keep from making a noise that the crew would hear. Aiden had no doubt that one of them were wondering what he was doing in his cabin with the new crew mate.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games