Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
WAR!!!!! WOODCLAN vs. PEBBLECLAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ROLEPLAYERS!!! Who will win this great war?
  WOODCLAN!!
  PEBBLECLAN!!
View Results

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:13 am
Deadheart shoved Lionflare off of him and quickly stood back up  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:03 am
(lol this is gonna be embaressing for him)

Sunpaw stopped dead. "I-I...Yes, I love her." he whispered.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:37 pm
swiftpaw screemed as a warrior fell on top of her, she was crushed, trying to claw her way out, "HELP!!!!" she mewled out! in an innocent kit voice,  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:45 am
Grasspaw shook her head. She has to concetrate on the battle now, she couldn't worry about her sister. She scanned the clearing, looking for a cat to challenge.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:24 pm
swiftpaw tried to claw the dead cat off, "Help!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:43 pm
((AHHHHHH!!!! I WANT OT JOIN SOOOO MUCH!!!!! WAAAAAHHHHH gonk gonk gonk gonk Foxdung that I has kits while this is happening stare ))  

I r no angel

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:19 pm
((haha! dancing charmander! User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:04 pm
((Lol random charmander!))

Batwing looked around, trying to relocate his apprentice. When he found Moonpaw again, he quickly padded over to her position, seeing that she was not engaged in battle, and stood there beside her briefly. "Come, Moonpaw. I don't feel comfortable with you being here, so we're going back to the clan. We'll go help your brother, and then we're leaving." He didn't wait long for her reply, just started walking over to Sunpaw, staying a safe distance away while waiting for his apprentice to catch up.  

Dolphinwhale

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:26 pm
( ... Okay. YOU think of something ^-^)

Cursedsong shook her head, "No you can still be a Warrior... I just won't be here to see you get there." She licked her apprentice between the ears. "Patchstar will find you a new Mentor. You will be fine."
---
"Well guess what? Hatred gets a Clan absolutley nowhere. If you wanted to talk to me you should've asked!" She leaped off of Cinderstar's back and looked at the she-cat that she had watched from the time she was a kit. "You aren't like this. I know you. I can be who ever I want but only YOU have control over what you do!"

Withefire choked back laughter. "My Clan? What about YOUR Clan? My Clan teaches us to be able to actually Fight, Not give away your first move!" Withefire dashed forward and then angled so he rammed his head into Redpine's side.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:00 am
I r no angel
((AHHHHHH!!!! I WANT OT JOIN SOOOO MUCH!!!!! WAAAAAHHHHH gonk gonk gonk gonk Foxdung that I has kits while this is happening stare ))

((I used a random apprentice I used to RP, aince both of my cats couldn;t battle. Make someone up :3 ))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:06 pm
I r no angel
swiftwaters
"Oof!" swiftpaw slamed into honeyheart, she shook, her head and she looked up at him, her small size making her look like a kit made her lay down and begin crying, tiny mewls, just escaping her mouth, she tried to pull off being a kit, she knew she smelt a lot like woodclan, having just been smothered by her father, i hope honeyheart falls for this,((i think it would be cool if he mistook her for a woodclan cat, and took her back to woodclan with him! and she had to try and escape, after all, she is only 7 moons old,))
((That would be an awesome idea!!...Wait... so... what would you do if you were brought to WoodClan? If Honeyheart or someone else tried to bring you back?))

((i'll go along with this...it could make for some interesting plot hook...))

Honeyheart sniffed the cat that slammed into him. suddenly, his fighting instincts were gone, replaced by faternal instinct.
"oh, no! why did you leave woodclan? let's get you off the battlefield..."
Honeyheart picked swiftpaw up by the scruff of her neck, and ran back towards woodclan territory.

((Crap! what a can of worms THIS will open...))
((i havent posted in so long because i have a life outside of gaia.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:47 pm
Kairi Of The Dreams
Sir naphalatha
((I'll assume since you havent posted in so long, that Honeyheart defeated smokefur.))

Honeyheart walked away from his skirmish, a slight limp in his step, and bleeding.

((Oh he did?! Oh well, that means I don't have to be an ugly PebbleClan cat anymore! twisted ))

((i hate to burst your bubble, but Honeyheart hates to kill. so smokefur is still alive.))  

Sir naphalatha

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:35 pm
Deadheart smirked as him and Lionflare skidded away from each other  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 pm
Sir naphalatha
I r no angel
swiftwaters
"Oof!" swiftpaw slamed into honeyheart, she shook, her head and she looked up at him, her small size making her look like a kit made her lay down and begin crying, tiny mewls, just escaping her mouth, she tried to pull off being a kit, she knew she smelt a lot like woodclan, having just been smothered by her father, i hope honeyheart falls for this,((i think it would be cool if he mistook her for a woodclan cat, and took her back to woodclan with him! and she had to try and escape, after all, she is only 7 moons old,))
((That would be an awesome idea!!...Wait... so... what would you do if you were brought to WoodClan? If Honeyheart or someone else tried to bring you back?))

((i'll go along with this...it could make for some interesting plot hook...))

Honeyheart sniffed the cat that slammed into him. suddenly, his fighting instincts were gone, replaced by faternal instinct.
"oh, no! why did you leave woodclan? let's get you off the battlefield..."
Honeyheart picked swiftpaw up by the scruff of her neck, and ran back towards woodclan territory.

((Crap! what a can of worms THIS will open...))
((i havent posted in so long because i have a life outside of gaia.))

swiftpaw was pulled out from under the cat and carried away from the battle, "Oof," she looked up at the cat carrying her, "Honeyheart?" she asked, between tiny mewls of pain, her side hurt from the cat, "Who was the dead cat crushing me?" then she looked down oh starclan please do not be my dad, "Dont answer that please," she looked down and sat throuhg the ride back, quietly, she was out of breath,

((dont worry, i have one to!))  

swiftwaters

swiftwaters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:41 pm
then at the end of the ride she looked up at honeyheart, "It was scorchface i bet,"  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff