Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:04 am
hmm? That was rather sudden... *sits down and scratches his head, a little confused*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:23 am
*walks in Kathys and sees its awefully quiet in there* My, my, my, no on seems to be in here as of yet...*looks at the pool table she was at yesterday morning to see her game is still undisturbed* Hmph...how do they know I'll keep coming back? *shrugs and contemplates on finishing her game or watching a movie or two in the tv room. Deciding on both, Icy first goes to finish her game, then proceeds to the tv room to watch some horror flicks* IT's never too early to watch horror if you ask me!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:17 pm
back from the dentist and at work again.
the numbness is wearing off and i think i wish it wasn't. sad
Still infected, so he gace me another week's worth of antibiotics and went ahead and finished off the root canal although it took a long time for him to get it all sanitized. >.>

*gets back in the hot tub for some pain soothing warmth*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:34 pm
* Plops down on the couch and enjoys a little snack*

Awesome day isn't it? xd  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:59 pm
*looks up from her scarathon at QSXII* You sure are in a good mood today! smile What's the haps, cap?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:09 pm
I don't feel so strange, now. I had to have virtually all my baby teeth extracted, at one time or another - the last 10 when I was 16 years old - so that the permanent teeth would come in (all but one tooth did come in).

I've only had one root canal and.....well, it was virtually painless, as was the abscess that was the underlying problem. Now, the crown.....that hurt!!

can kitties come in the hot tub?  

HavenneShadow

Adorable Friend

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:22 pm
Oh, HavenneShadow! Here's your prize coupon!

*sets a slip of paper that says: HavenneShadow may redeem this coupon by posting the thread and page in which she found it on a trade to bandaidd*

Next poster, please: *pick up HS coupon*
then *hide HS coupon* in another game subforum thread.

and then post like crazy to hide your trail!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:33 pm
*walks in and spots a slip of paper on one of the tables*

What have we here *picks it up and inspects it, suddenly getting a sinister grin on his face, then takes off with HavenneShadow's prize coupon* twisted

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:48 pm
*Saunters on over to the bar, sits down on a bar stool and crosses her legs* Barkeep, I'll take a Long Island Iced Tea, if you don't mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:52 pm
*roams back in with a big smile on his face and a steamer from MW*

Hiding that coupon sure was fun *takes a seat in the tv room and sips his drink, picking up the remote and surfing through channels*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:22 pm
*walks in the steamroom and starts putting coals on* OOOOoooohhhh...this is gonna be positively delightful after this long day....*sets temp, timer and finds a bench to settle on to steam all her stress and tiredness away. Covers face with a towel and prepares to meditate*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:25 pm
*watches Icy head into the steam room, then shrugs and goes back to channel surfing* Ah.. the great American pastime. Five thousand channels and no intent on watching any of them for more than 10 seconds... *keeps flipping the channels*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:32 pm
Waiter: could you please furnish this place with an espresso machine that's even better than the one at MW, AND set it so it does not respond to input from Tes?

*did not hide HavenneShadow's coupon here*

Oh! That will do just fine, waiter.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:38 pm
et tu, bandaidd? gonk Oh cruel fate crying ... *goes to MW for another steamer*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:42 pm
LOL ~ You could just ask the waiter to bring you a drink TES... they don't bite. Or at least we don't think they do. ninja

User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games