Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1]Wherever I turn, There's You...Literally. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:22 pm
H i m e j i - K i t o m u r a

Himeji glanced questioningly at Skylar, though Skylar probably couldn't see it. "Suit yourself." It wasn't that he wasn't interested; he just didn't feel like pushing on the subject since Skylar didn't seem to want to talk about it. He could tell that it was something serious, and though it bothered him that something could be disturbing his beloved Skylar, he didn't want to ask too much into it. Skylar could tell him when he was ready.

Himeji laid as far from Skylar as comfort would allow, so that at least Skylar had some room from him. He could be kind, at least, and once in a while give Skylar a break from all of his imposed teasing and twisted love. He was sure that he was suffocating Skylar with it all, but he couldn't help but feel attracted to this boy. Both of his personalities felt pulled towards Skylar for completely different reasons, but pulled to him nonetheless.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:45 pm
User Image

± : . : ± : ==== ☠ ==== : ± : . : ±
Skylar Yutari

"Suit yourself." Himeji said. God, Skylar fellt like a wimpola.

"Good Night...Idiot..." Skylar said yawning as he felt his eyes close. He drifeted off to sleep.

~~~~

Skylar grumbled as he felt the sunlight hit his face.

"Whrattimeishits? *What time is it*" He said lazily as he reached for his phone. It was early...only barely 8:15.

He laid back on his pillow and shielded his eyes from the sun. Today was...his birthday.

He usually celebrated his birthday with his family...but for the past 2 years, His parents had been too busy with work, and so he and Tomoke celbrated it. But this year, even TOMOKE was gone...

He turned around and stared at Himeji's sleeping face. Skylar liked his sleeping face. It seemed as if he was in peace...and he didn't have that worry wrinkle above his eyebrow. Skylar smiled stareing at his face...until he remembered something. Today, HE had control over HIM.

Skylar grinned evilly, a s he slid out of bed quietly, making sure HImeji didn't hear him. Combetkon openned at 11:00a.m.....but every Otaku knew that you had to get there early, I order to secure a place in line.

Skylar walked out the door, closing it softly behind him.

"Gahhh now where to find someone...."

Skylar had only been walking for a few minutes when he bumped into a maid.

"Oh, Your Himeji-Sama's guest! Is there anything you would like?"

Skylar grinned as he said, "As a matter of fact...there is..."

Skylar had already taken a shower and gotten dress as he walked backinto the room at 9:00 Already in his cosplay outfit of his favorite character:Naruto Uzumaki.

"Himeji! Wake up!" Skylar said grinned evilly. "It's Combetkon today! And YOU need to change into THIS!" Handing his his costume on a hanger. It was of his other favorite character from naruto shippuden:Sasuke Uchiha.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:53 pm

Himeji woke up slowly and blinked sleepily at the fuzzy outline of Skylar. It was a while before he could make out Skylar, let alone what was in his hand. Sasuke, hmm? Even though he didn't know much anime or manga, he had to at least have heard of the famous ones. Who didn't know Naruto?

Himeji had forgotten that Skylar would have control today, but apparently Skylar didn't. Skylar looked all too giddy as Himeji stood up, coughing a little and immediately remembering his pain. He was still aching like hell. But he grudgingly made his way over to Skylar and picked up the outfit. "You can't be serious..."

((OMG... Himeji even acts like Sasuke once in a while! If only his evilness was in brooding quietness, then he'd be like Sasuke... Actually, Seiji's like Sasuke!))

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:05 pm
Skylar Yutari

Himeji blinked sleepily, staring at Skylar.

"Wake up sleepy head! We need to leave soon, if we wanna get a good place in line! There's acaully people who slept outside the doors all night you know!"

Himeji coughed as he crawling out of bed, walking to Skylar, taking the costume out of his outfit.

"You can't be serious..."

Skylar grinned alittle TOO naruto-ish as he said, "Yep! Your My "Sasuke-Kun" for the day" He grinned. "It's cooler since we'll be a cosplay pair!" Himeji said, staring in awe at himself in the mirror. It was amazing how much he looked like Naruto. Naruto was His Idol, His "Ninja way"! He prided himself on learning from him, and he tried to live out his life in accordance to Naruto himself. Needless to say, He thought of him as somewhat of a god.

Skylar grinned as he back slapped him. "Now hurry up and get ready! We have to leave in 30 minutes!" Skylar couldn't wait to see Himeji in the outfit.

((I know right! Skylar and Himeji remind me SOOOO much of NaruXSasu LOL xd ...Seiji is Sasuke...With more murderous intent O.O lol))  

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:30 am

Himeji walked off to his closet, which was so big that about ten people could fit in there comfortably... with a table. That was where he would change. He didn't want to be in sight of Skylar, and vice versa. This darned outfit shouldn't take a while to put on anyways.

~~

Once he was done, he walked back out and presented himself to Skylar. At least he was feeling a little better. His wounds were healing, but his one cracked rib still bothered him. That surely wouldn't heal for a month, at least. But everything else seemed to be starting to get back to the way it used to be. Himeji could then enjoy his day more now; he was worried about that last night.

Himeji had taken the liberty to gel up his hair to look like Sasuke's too. And being a perfectionist and all, once he got out, he really did look like Sasuke. He himself could barely believe it. This was the first time that he had ever dressed up in cosplay for anything, so he was a little nervous about it, but confident in his skills as an actor and dresser.

He smiled up at Skylar. "So, is today going to be NaruSasu, or SasuNaru?" He couldn't help but smirking just a tiny bit, with a visible glint in his eye. He loved to tease Skylar, and Skylar would forever remain the uke in his mind, but he could act like an uke today if need be—if Skylar ordered him to.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:44 pm
Skylar Yutari

Skylar watched as Himeji walked off into the huge closet on the other side of the room and closed the door. He coudln't wait to leave. He had been waiting for this day for months!..Himeji going was just a bonus...especially dressed as one of his favorite characters...
~~

A couple of minutes later, he heard a cough behind him and turned around. Oh God...Himeji was the PERFECT Sasuke! He had his hair gel up the same way, He wore the shippuden outfit well, with alittle of his chest showing...Hell, he even had the AB'S of sasuke! Skylar walking around Himeji, eying every detail.

"OH MY GOD, YOU LOOK JUST LIKE HIM!" he said, staring at Himeji in awe. He couldn't help it...to see his favorite charcters come to life, was just too awesome.

"So, is today going to be NaruSasu, or SasuNaru?" Himeji said smirking, a hint of evil in his eyes.

Skylar knew all about yaoi pairing, since his sister Tomoke went on and on about them. He never really understood it completly though.

"NEITHER!" Skylar said blushing. "Today is all about good, wholesome fun! So no sneak attacks! remember??!" Skylar said sternly to him.

He checked his watch.

"Crap! It's already 9:45! Come on, we need to get going!" Skylar said, grabbing his huge bag, that he planned on carrying his manga's in.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Himeji smiled and chuckled. "Fine... No sneak attacks." He knew that he wouldn't like that, but he had to comply. That had been one of his birthday presents to Skylar anyways, so he had to stick by it. He pulled out his phone as they got into the car and sent a quick, private text to Tanaka. The preparations had to be ready.

~~

Upon arrival, Himeji was surprised at the line that was already there. He didn't think that this many people went to conventions. Maybe there was a whole other lucrative world that he was missing out on. He took note on this to discuss with Kosuke later on. For now, he just had to enjoy the day. He still had work to look forward to tonight anyways, since he figured that tonight would be a late one. He had to go into school now at the dead of night to finish things. Being student council president was tough. He knew that all the teachers expected answers tomorrow morning, not to mention the club leaders too.

Himeji sat against the wall, since the line wasn't moving until 11:00, thankful for the rest. His chest and stomach was aching, but he tried not to show it. He was thankful that the wound was on his stomach and not anywhere that his costume would reveal.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:35 am
Skylar Yutari

Himeji chuckled as he said, "Fine... No sneak attacks."

Skylar said happily, "Good!" As they left, getting to the same car with the same driver as before.

~~~

"AHHHHH MAN! I KNEW WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN HERE EARLIER!" Skylar grimaced as they drove up, The line, as long as the whole street itself.

They got out the car, and got in line, about a football field away from the front doors.

"*sigh* At the least, we probably won't get to the front until noon..."Skylar said, sighing heavily. He watched as Himeji sat against the wall. Skylar had almost forgotten because he was so excited. Himeji was still hurt.

"Just tell me if your tired or not feeling well, and we'll leave okay?" Skylar said seriously. As much as he had been waiting for this day...Himeji was more important to him.

"Hey! I love your outfits! You guys seriously look like Naruto and Sasuke!" Skylar turned around to see a group of cosplayers staring at them in awe. The guy was dressed as Naruto also, but Skylar looked better by far.

Skylar grinned as he said, "Thanks alot!" It was about 10 minutes until the doors openned.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:49 am

Himeji chuckled, shaking his head. "No. I'm fine. This day is all about you, my little okiniiri ((pet, as in, favorite))." He smirked. It's your birthday after all. Himeji loved turning these outfits to his advantage. It was only a matter of time before a group of yaoi fangirls found them, then there'd be some trouble for Skylar. Himeji, on the other hand, couldn't wait.
He checked his phone and replied to yet another text from Tanaka, this time asking for Skylar's address. Himeji had something grand planned up his sleeve, and Skylar would get to know what it was throughout the day, even if he didn't realize it.
"Hey, dobe ((A nickname that Sasu gave Naru (as opposed to Naru's nickname of Sasu: teme))), what's your favorite anime or manga?" It was high time that Himeji did a little research for his birthday presents.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:17 pm
Skylar Yutari

"No. I'm fine. This day is all about you, my little okiniiri." Himeji smirked.

"Oh..pkay then...if you say so.." A light blush entered his face at being called a pet. Himeji began to text on his phone as Skylar's own phone rang. He looked at the caller ID...and again...it was his sister Tomoke.

"*Ring* *Ring**Ri-* Hello?"

"....HOW'S MY FAVORITE BROTHER DOING?!"

Skylar held the phone away from his ear as she yelled.

"*Sigh* I thought you said, you were taking a trip today? Why are you talking to me?"

"Can't I talk to my favoriteeeee brother on his Birthday!?"

"No because that's not like you...I know you want something so what do you want?"

"Well I reallllyyyy didn't....but since you asked...."

"I knew it..."

"SHUT IT! anyway, since you asked, I want you to stop by the Yaoi section and get me a couple of KakshiXIruka doujinshi!"

"WHAT?! I GOTTA GO THERE???"

" Oh please! You have male body parts anyway, so you shouldn't be so grossed out!"

"Are you serious?? Do I REALLLYYY have to??"

"Let's put it this way. If I don't get my doujinshi's, I'm breaking your neck...."

"....fine then...."

"Your the greatest little bro ever! Toodles!" And with that, she hung up.

Skylar sighed as he slipped his phone back into his pocket, dreading the task he had to perform.

"Hey, dobe, what's your favorite anime or manga?"

This pulled Skylar out of his thoughts as he grinned. It seemed SOMEONE was getting into character.

"Well teme, of course my favorite anime/manga is NARUTO! Masashi Kishimoto is a genious! The Angst! The Love connections! The Action and Story plot! All of it are amazing! Wah~~how I would give anything to meet Kishimoto!" Skylar said, with stars literally in his eyes.

Skylar heard cheering at the front of the line and knew the doors were finally open.

"YAY! FINALLY!" Skylar cheered along with the rest.

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Naruto... Kishimoto... A small and very unnoticeable smile manifested on Himeji's expression. That shouldn't be hard. He was already getting plans. He sent yet another excited text to Tanaka, adding to the preparations for later tonight. The element of fun was discovered. Now for the food...
Himeji followed Skylar in and asked in a low murmur. "I know you have to go into the yaoi section. It's obvious based on that phone call." A brief frown overcame his face before returning to that perfect and breathtaking smile—well, smirk. "Who's it for? Your girlfriend?" Himeji got insanely jealous, but he didn't show even a little of it. He didn't want Skylar to know just how much he needed Skylar. That would be a weakness.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:48 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Hmmmm?" Skylar stared as Himeji texted someone excited. He wondered who it was. It couldn't be....a GIRLFRIED right?? No it couldn't be...could it??

Skylar walked inside the convention center excited. It was as if he were in heaven.

"I know you have to go into the yaoi section. It's obvious based on that phone call." Himeji murmered while smirking. Damn...his heaven was cut sort by this dreaded trip. He also noticed that Himeji was lidtening in on his phone call. Did he hear that it was his birthday today too? He hoped he didn't.

"Who's it for? Your girlfriend?"

Skylar sighed heavily as a relief. So...he didn't hear everything. That sigh was soon replaced by a growl.

"HELL NO! THAT WAS MY IDIOT SISTER TOMOKE! That's...Ew...just Ew..." Skylar said, trying to shake the image of Tomoke as his girlfriend, out of his mind.

Surprisingly, he noticed that the Yaoi section was right next to the door. Fangirls were already crowding the booths.

"*Sigh* guess I better get this over with...you don't have to come if you don't want Himeji...I wouldn't subject you to such tourture, no matter how much I didn't like you..."

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Himeji laughed. "Oh, I'm coming all right. Those girls need some fanservice." And before Skylar could argue, Himeji dragged him into the crowd of girls, who stopped for a moment to look at them curiously then excitedly when they realized that those were in fact guys in the yaoi section. "Go ahead," Himeji murmured to Skylar. "Get what you need. I'll pay for it." He pulled out his suspiciously thin wallet, which was filled with twenties, and a couple hundred dollar bills. He waited with a smirk for Skylar to purchase what he needed, all attention on him. Even the fangirls were quiet, wondering just what would happen.

C l a s s - A

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:51 pm
Skylar Yutari

"Oh, I'm coming all right. Those girls need some fanservice." Himeji laughed as he dragged him into the sea of girls.

Skylar felt as if he was on a stage with the spotlight cast on him. Everywhere he turned girls squeled and stared in awe at the two.

They reached the booth Skylar had been looking for as Himeji said, "Go ahead, Get what you need. I'll pay for it." Skylar had felt bad that Himeji would be paying for his things...until he saw Himeji's wallet filled with $20's and $100's. He compared it to his wallet...which was filled with dollar bills and a COUPLE of $20's. God how he hated rich people.

He walked over to the booth, confused about what to do. He had never bought yaoi before...so needless to say, he was at a loss.

There were some yaoi fangirls to the right of him flipping through some doujinshis

"AHHHH! this couple sure hits the spot right Karin??"

"I know right?? KakaXIru is just soooooo hot!"

"I saw a couple that were KakaXSaku..you wanna go look at those?

"Naaww, KakaXSaku sucks...Sakura should just die, that way it could be KakuXIru all the way!"

"I know! That b*tch needs to die!"

The two friends laughed as they walked away. Skylar was scared.....Yaoi fangirls...were vicious.

Skylar said towards the girl sitting behind the booth, "Um hello...I'm looking for some IruXKaka doujinshi?" Tomoke didn't even tell him what the titles were of the ones she wanted! Did she just want him to get any?

The girl behind the booth smiled as she said, "Sure! you came to the right place! We have over a thousand titles on this pairing! Do you have any specific title your looking for?"

"Uhh...no...What would you recommend?"

The girl grinned perverted as she said, "Well, I'm more into the hard stuff myself, especially S&M stuff so I would definantly recommend this!"

Skylar had NO idea what she was talking about, as the girl pulled out a doujinshi and handed it to him. He stared at the front and saw a picture of Kaka hold Iru in a tight imbrace.

Hmm doesn't seem too bad

Skylar flipped through the first few pages...and dropped the book. His eyes stung. Just in the first few pages...Kaka had tied up Iru and was doing *bleep* and *bleep* to him. He wondered how his sister could read that stuff!

"Oh, are you into the more soft stuff then? Sorry...I thought since you were a 'Yaoi boy' you would-"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT! I AM NOT A YAOI BOY! THIS IS FOR MY SISTER! NOT ME!" Skylar said, trying to explain himself.

"Oh!" The girl said as if suddenly realizing something. "Well then I would definantly buy that! And here are a couple of other ones too!"

As Skylar and Himeji walked away from the booth, with the bag full of Yaoi, Skylar murmured, "...I think i'm....scarred for life now..."

As the were walking, it seemed like a crowd of girls followed them. He wondered what they wanted.

"KISS NARUTO!!"~"FANSERVICE, FANSERVICE!"~"HAVE A MAKE-OUT SESSION! SHOW 'EM WHO'S BOSS SASUKE!"

Skylar's face turned bright red as he yelled back, "HEY YOU PERVS! THIS ISN'T YAOI ALRIGHT!"

blinktjp

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:06 pm

Himeji felt that it was only right to comply. He stopped right where they were and turned to smile at the girls. They had been walking along a wall, and now Himeji slammed his hand against it, pinning Skylar there. Hadn't this happened before at school? Himeji murmured, "I am a gentleman after all. Pleasing women is what I was born to do." He then swooped in and kissed Skylar fervently, using his other free hand to hold Skylar's face in place.
The two girls that had recommended the yaoi to Skylar dropped their books on the spot and ran over themselves, staring wide-eyed at the action. One of them laughed. "And I thought you said that you weren't a yaoi-boy." Himeji only smirked as he heard this comment and continued with his attack, not letting his squirming uke go away.
He was going to make a show of it. "Stop squirming, dobe. You're never going to please me like that." He smirked, getting into character. This was what Skylar wanted right? He was definitely acting in character all right.

C l a s s - A

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games