Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:32 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
I'm doing just fine! Thank you! And you? I just posted below Nei1 and gave her my 3rd Compliment the Nurses over in The ^ Game on Page 236, Post 1! *finishes up glass of Limeade* Did you know that I just heart your Limeade? 4laugh
First good deed to Faerie KatrinaZ ~ Prize should be on it's way.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:39 pm
Prize sent to Faerie. Good job. As I have no CS to give out, and no officers or Lily's to toss out of MW, I'll be out for today. wink  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:01 pm
Oh wow Lily! What a way to make the best of what you've been given! I really like what your people have done with all the glow in the dark items! *helps himself to a cup of coffee and wanders around looking at everything* wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:06 pm
*Hesitantly walks up to Dougherty and takes a seat at the "Tea" bar next to him and slumps sitting on her stool. She looks at the bar and and claps her hands together in front of her* Ah…Dougherty. *gulp* I couldn't help but overhear your brilliant observation *she grits her teeth and pauses as she breaths slowly* on the way Lily has made due with her decor. *her nostrils flare as she looks Dougherty in the eye and tries her best to smile.* Yes…quite brilliant.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:25 pm
*Walks into Lily's Pad and notices the uniqueness of the decor. Then see Psyzapp sitting next to Officer Dougherty and has a seat on the other side of her.* Sir, is Psyzapp harassing you in this fine establishment?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:30 pm
@ Psyzapp: Yes, isn't it now! When I was a kid, I had a penchant for those glow in the dark stickers and stars. My bedroom used to be just loaded with those and a few glow-in-the-dark posters, too! ... There, there Psyzapp. That wasn't so hard now, was it? *pats Psyzapp on the shoulder and flashes a wide grin at her* User Image

Oh, Hello Showcase! Glad you could join us! Nah, Ms. Psyzapp here is just paying her dues, nothing more.
*sips his coffee* 3nodding  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:57 pm
Oh…glow in the dark stars and such…how *cough* quaint. *she puts her hands in her head as she feels a huge migrane coming on.* You're childhood room must have been *gulp* s-s-s-swell. *She chokes back the vomit that nearly came up just even using that word.*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:58 pm
Oh, thank you, Psyzapp, I'm glad you like it. And thank you helping me redecorate. You always give me such great ideas. *Finishes clearing out the roaches and tosses the destroyed tea in the fireplace.*

So would any of you like some fresh lemonade?  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:59 pm
*smirks and tries not to laugh at Psyzapp.*

Why thank you Lily. I'd love some lemonade. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:06 pm
*Brings a pitcher of Lemonade out to the officer.* Now I need to go pull those pies out of the ovens.

*Goes through the swinging double doors singing.*

Living escapes us - lost in our labors
Doing our damage and blaming our neighbors
Praying to paper and begging for favors
And hatred finds a way into our hearts

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:27 pm
*finishes up coffee* Well people, I really must be heading on out. Still have a few rounds to do yet. Showcase, I'll expect you to keep an eye on things around here. Psyzapp M'dear, it was a pleasure chatting with 'ya. Take care of yourself and I hope that you'll soon get over that which ails you. And Lily, thank you for your fine hospitality, as always! *tips hat to the ladies and turns to exit the thread*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:59 pm
Gee, there were doughnuts here earlier....is that pie coming out of the oven?

Can't say much for zapp's taste in decor. I take it I should bring my own beverage until things get a bit more ordered again?  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:47 pm
I'm afraid it may be B.Y.O.D. while I'm away, though we do have a couple of others who may occasionally serve coffee, tea, etc. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:13 pm
sounds like a plan.
Not sure I'm into doin' deeds either way but, hey, I'll be on the refreshments committee, me n' shadow.....When I'm not handing out fish prizes.

as long as we can bring companion animals. *gives tiger a treat that looks a bit like it might be raw meat*  

havenne17

Distinct Gekko

12,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Partygoer 500

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:18 pm
*Cleans up the rest of Psyzapp's mess but leaves the paint and glow in the dark stickers up.*

I fix it - they break it
Yes I can grin & take it
So go ahead & prank it
Laughs while you try to shank it

When I go off to bed
You'll whack me in the head
You'll beat this pranking thread
Til it's a bloody red

But I won't spoil your fun
Enjoy your hit & run
This game it isn't done
It's only just begun

Havenne, your animal is welcome hear. 3nodding  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games