Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
~The Magic Within~ (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Crystal bearer
  Protector
View Results

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:24 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

"What the," Charity gasped, falling to the ground in shock, <******** used her telekinetic power to throw the vines off her, and again to propel herself off the ground, into the air, and a good distance away from the vines. This day was not going well.

She then ran, and in a sudden attempt at survival, jumped down a sewer in order to hide. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed some people, but it was out of service...

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:27 pm
Kamitsu shooked his head. Then he followed her footsteps and saw someone familiar. Is that Chika? Perhaps he heard her call him too, he thought as he went towards him. "What are you doing here?", he asked.

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:53 pm
"What do you mean, what am I doing here? I just happened to be here" Chika shrugged making his vines dissolve into "did she call u or something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:51 pm
Kamitsu put his hands on his pockets. "Yeah. How about you?"

Satsui Tsukiyomi

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:53 am
Rain had everything packed for the trip and he went back downstairs. He looked out of the window, it was pouring. He smiled. He loved rain...after all wasn't that his name? He was staring at the street when he saw flashy redish hair running and jumping into the sewer. He could feel her crystal even so softly for a second. He then noticed two men talking to each other and he recognized one of them. That man...

Rain opened slightly the window and putting his hand in contact with the water, he traced down to the girl who had disappeared. She was still in the sewer, hiding. He frowned. With water everywhere, it was an advantage but with two of them outside it would be dangerous. Plus he couldn't leave Alicia alone.

A shadow passed above the scene, worried eyes screening the streets. The man groaned. He had to find her and quickly.

Rain hesitated "he must be his protector" and splashed both hands in the water. His assumption was risky, but the flying man's behavior seemed like someone who cared. A flow ran towards the sewer and created a geyser underneath Charity which propelled her in mid-air.

Eosy had seen the movement of water but before he could react to it, Charity appeared in front of his eyes. He dived and grabbed her before she started falling and rushed towards the roof of the house from where the water flow had come.

Rain closed the window and curtains and rushed upstairs to the attic where he opened the window. "Quick come in."

The wet winged man and his precious package slipped in.

((Lavender - I know I took some freedom with your Charity, so please tell me if you want me to fully edit.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:49 am
User Image
!!Charity!!
It's all right, darling, I quite like what you did.

Charity became immediately dizzy and confused. Before she knew what was happening, she was soaked, and up in the air, but then she was falling. That was only to be followed up by ... well, hands. Large arms, in fact, grabbed around her, and took her somewhere. In a house?

With a gasp, she looked around. The two men who had been trying to steal from her immediately came to her mind. In a flash of adrenaline, Charity jerked up her legs in an attempt to run off, but it was no use.

Pouting, she saw that these were different people, though she still felt scared.

"Bloody hell," she muttered quite angrily to herself, wanting to be set down, "All I wanted to do was draw"

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:11 am
Rain was quite startled by the language of the girl and he closed the window in silence. He walked towards the attic door and called "Lily, we need towels please." He could have dry them himself, but he had used a lot of energy and with the two others outside, he decided to conserve what was left of his strength rather than waste it on casual things. He did not know what to say but did not want to leave them alone. "Alicia, would you mind coming up, please?"

Eosy noticed the jerk of energy in the girl, but she seemed to give up. He stepped back from her and kneed. "Miss Charity?" his voice was very deep. He handed her an wet envelop and waited.

The letter was saying.
Quote:
Dear Sister,
Happy belated birthday!
I hope you like your present. Isn't he cute?
I miss you.
Take care.
Kisses.
Agatha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:16 am
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity took the envelope, with wide eyes, and turned away to read it, pacing the floor for about five seconds as she scanned the page.

"Only Agatha would..." she thought aloud, not bothering to finish. "So.. you're a protector for me?"

Charity knelt down in front of him, lifting his chin with her index finger. She turned his face from side to side, examining him. "My sister knows me all too well." She'd have to send her a 'thank you' card.

Liars turn me on.

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100

Tear Of The Sun

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:20 am
"same" Chika sighed. "well, Its probably only cause she has the telekinetic powers, maybe I shoulda sent sparks towards her before she could run..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:23 am
Rain was quite intrigued by the overall thing and especially by the cruising done by the girl. She had a strong character and he stayed out of the way.

When Charity kneed in front of him, Eosy blinked a second. He nodded in silence at her inquiry. When she raised his face and made him look at her, he swallowed with difficulty and had trouble not to flush at the examination. Once over, he was relieved to stand up in a corner quietly.

He looked up as if he remembered the other adolescent. "Thank you." he bowed at Rain.

Rain made a quick nod. He was glad to have been able to help. At loss into what to do, while waiting for Alicia and Lily, he spoke. "You are in the house of Alicia, I am Rain, her protector."  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:19 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

Charity nodded at Eosy. He was adorable, the way he blushed, and acted all noble. She smiled, for he was just the protector, if she had imagined one up for herself, that she'd always wanted to have. He was ... well, he was nice, it seemed.

"Yeah, thanks. Tell your girlie, I say thanks to her too. But I'm in a house of pain right now; I think I sprained my ankle jumping down that friggen' sewer. Charity glared down at her foot.

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:25 pm
"I am sorry" answered Rain and before she said anything, he came closer to her and put a knee on the floor. He used the water on her wet clothes to drain within her wounded ankle, cleaning away the pain and fortifying the muscles. Then Rain stood up. "Any better?"

Eosy blinked at Rain's move. He had been trained to protect and he had to remind himself that Rain was no enemy. He could feel the will to be the one healing his bearer, but he had no skill in the matter. "We owe you twice now." he said with an emotionless voice and bowed to Rain.  

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lavender x Massacre

Quotable Smoker

7,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:51 pm
User Image
!!Charity!!

"Yeah, thanks again."

Charity liked this boy too. He was sweet. and her ankle felt better. She turned to her protector, walking to stand right beside him, then looked at Rain. She smiled at him too.

Putting her arm around Eosy's shoulder, she leaned on him, expecting she wouldn't be that heavy. "Well, looks like we made a new friend. This all turned out for the best, I guess."

Liars turn me on.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:47 pm
Alicia walked into the room, Lily behind her, surprised at the sight of her new guests. "Hello," She said, clasping her hands together. "I haven't had guests in so long." she took a moment to examine the two. "My name is Alicia, and this is my maid, Lily," She said, gesturing towards her. "Hi," Lily said nonchalantly, and, without saying anything else, she left for her quarters.

Lieutenant Shotgun

Zulma san

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:05 pm
"Lily, please, could you bring us towels..." Rain called back the maid through the door.

Eosy blinked as Charity hanged at his neck. He swallowed heavily and his face remained stoic. That was until the arrival of Alicia and Lily. At the sight of the maid, his eyes widened for a second. "Nice to meet you." he articulated with some difficulty and a bow, half putting his bearer off balance.

Rain scratched his head for a moment. He did not know what to do and this was not his house. Giving them shelter was already more than he should have done, he did not want to impose more on Alicia. He was glad that she did not seem to mind and his eyes thanked her with a smile. Remembering his manner he added "This is Charity." he had gathered that from Eosy addressing her, but he was at lost at the man's name.

"I am sorry. I am Eosy."

Rain gently came closer to Alicia and whispered. "I think we should talk with them...but maybe downstairs in front of hot tea?" he was hopeful but the choice was hers. His face was close to her and his eyes were in hers as he asked her.  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games