Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Witch's mirror Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:42 pm
Yuki looked at Kari, worried. "I know you were... we need to find a way to stop the bleeding..." she said, looking at Kari's wounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:53 pm
"You two help her.I'm going to get some firewood for camp,"Henteko said and walked back into the woods  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:13 pm
Kinu looked at Henteko, then yelled after him. "See if you can find some water nearby!" she yelled.

Yuki nodded to Henteko and looked at Kari. "Kari. Do you know where there is water or if there is something we can use to stop the bleeding?" she asked, worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:56 am
"I think I saw a river near our makeshift camp." she choked out.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:17 pm
Yuki nodded. "thanks kari. Do you know which way it was?" she asked, hopeful of finally finding some water.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:24 pm
"I think it was over in that direction." Kari said, pointing North.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:34 pm
((what idea?))

Yuki nodded. "I'll be right back," she said before flying off.

Kinu heard Kari and Yuki talking, so when Yuki left, Kinu stood up. "At least we know where the water is," she said to Mia. "I'm going to see if i can find a rag or something in the forest, then get some water for Rin." With that, Kinu ran off, following Yuki, though not really because she needed to find a rag.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:36 pm
Kari nodded, as they left.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:48 pm
Yuki kept going north until she found the water. Smiling, she focused on her nature powers to make a thick basket that can carry the water. Kinu came over to Yuki, after catching up with her. "Hey. Can you make a basket for me? I need to get back to Rin," she explained to Yuki. Yuki nodded and made another, the Kinu took it and filled it with water and nodded. "Thanks Yuki! Now i just need to find a rag..." Kinu said, then walked away in a different direction. Yuki smiled and she filled her own basket with water and was about to fly back to the others when she spotted something. It looked like an old abandoned cottage. Curious, Yuki flew towards it, leaving her basket of water on the ground. She peered in through the window, but couldn't see anything because it was dark. Cautiously, she moved to the door and opened it to look inside when something hit her in the back of her head, and everything went black.

Kinu came back about 15 minutes later with a rag and the basket of water and walked over to Rin. She got the rag wet and placed it on Rin's forehead, then turned to Mia. "Ok. Rin just needs to rest and have the rag cool and wet, so just refresh it with the water here," Kinu said to Mia, pointing to the basket of water next to her. Then Kinu walked over to Kari and sat by her side. "Hey Kari. Are you sure you don't know where some healing salve or something is? that would be better than just the water that Yuki is suppose to be bringing..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:49 pm
"Er...You can check in my medical kit." Kari said.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:55 pm
Kinu nodded, then looked into Kari's bag. She pulled out a small bottle, though she put it back quickly, realzing it was a knockout drug. She dug in a little more before pulling out a container with a healing salve inside. "Here we go," Kinu said, smiling as she turned back to Kari.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:21 pm
Kari nodded. "That's it."  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:24 pm
Kinu nodded and opened the container and started to put the salve on Kari's wounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:29 pm
Kari winced a little at the medicine's sting.  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:35 pm
"Ok Kari. You're done," she said to her as she finished up and put the container away.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff