Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Invisible Ninja

Back to Guilds

Simple Discussion 

Tags: Ninja, Discussion 

Reply RP Here
PARIS current time - for reference only. New one soon! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:45 pm
Alex turned to Laleo.

~"You're stuff is still in the basement."

Alex turned to the right side hall.

~"No one takes the Gazebo. Tiz my room."

Alex walked past Lynette's new room.

~"Hey, Lynette. Did you see what I did with the door? Are you intrigued by it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:59 pm
She swung her head in his direction.

-"A bit, but I'm PATIENT. So...yeah."
She turned back to the window and hung out of it, trying to pick up a few flowers that were on the ground outside.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Elemental_Fighter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:02 pm
~"Be careful with those. They like to bite."

Alex turned away and went to the gazebo, His room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:03 pm
-Eve wandered into the house, slowly walking down the hall. She found one that was plain, with a blue sheet bed, dresser and chair. The window was open, and the translucent curtains blew in the breeze.
-"I'll take this one. Thank you, Alex." She said politely as he passed. The dragon jumped onto the chair and curled up.  

Qovedrah

Tipsy Loiterer

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:09 pm
~"You'll know where to find me! But knock first!"
Laleo yelled from the basement door as it closed behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:26 pm
Lynette drew her hand quickly up. Thinking that Alex was only trying to mess with her head she glared at the door way.

Lynette stood at the window for a long time. She noticed it was dark outside and looked back to the door. Nothing interesting was coming through the halls so she slipped out through the window.
She walked along the flowers and lightning bugs until she came to an ideal spot. The wind was blowing softly and the stars were shining brightly. She laid down on the ground looking at the stars, thinking of all the possibilities that might happen; the good and the bad.

The moon flew higher in the sky and the wind blew harder. Thinking it was time to head back inside she saw something fluttering on the ground in front of her.
She ran to catch it before if blew away.

It was a picture of a girl, wondering where it came from she followed the wind current. Finding Laleo.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:30 pm
~"You found it, thanks. I thought it was gone forever. Damn wind, always messes with me."
Laleo reached out for the picture.
~"I found it in the pocket of my vest. Funny thing is, she kinda looks like you."

He took the picture and flipped it over to his view.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:36 pm
-"If you say so...Do you remember who she is?" she sat a few feet away from him.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:45 pm
Laleo sighed.
~"Unfortunately, yes... Her name was Anastasia."
He looked up at Lynette from the picture.
~"I miss her..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:50 pm
Lynette looked to the stars again.

-"Well, you'll find her again. Every needs a happy ending, and with all you've been through I'm sure of it. I just hope I'll get mine..."  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:55 pm
Laleo shook his head.
~"She's dead..."
He looked back down at the picture.
~"I searched all over heaven and hell. Never found her. And since I live eternal... I've lost track of how long... I promised myself to find whoever she was reborn as, and protect them for as long as I can."
He closed his eyes and a tear streaked down his face.
~"I loved her... And she was taken from me... I never even knew if she loved me back. And I may never know if I can't find her... But I have to find if I have any family first. They may know something."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:06 pm
Lynette, still looking at the stars, felt a pang in her heart. It was just so sad.

Ofcourse, she died...More sadness in this guys life...
-"Oh...I'm sorry. I truly am...."

Lynette got up.

"I think I'm going to head to bed."

Although she headed back to the cottage, she didn't go inside. She went past the house and down the hill again.  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:10 pm
Laleo watched her leave, then stared up to the sky...
~Why do I tell her these things? I barely even know her, yet her presence feels so similar... She can't be... Can she? I need to figure this out!
He stood up in a hurry, flower petals flying around him. He took off after her, not realizing that his outfit had changed to a more royal looking one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:23 pm
Lynette was thinking deeply. She always had, although she hadn't had time lately. Her thoughts changed to recent events. She wondered if she really was impatient as Alex had said, she decided that had to change.
She looked at the stars, they always calmed her spirit.
It was very dark now, only the moon, stars and lightning bugs to light up the air. She began to sing, her voice, not that great, but pretty to listen to. She danced to the beat in her head, arms close to her, she swayed back and forth.

(url to song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS_KmxanzTY )  

Amaranthix
Vice Captain

Heart_of_Elemental
Crew

Protective Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:27 pm
Laleo stopped at the top of the hill. He seen Lynette dancing and singing below.

He took a step forward.
~I can't... What if I'm wrong? I'm in enough pain already... Can I take anymore?
He took back the step and just watched her.  
RP Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games