Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:58 am
(HAHAH MANLINESS GONE LOL)

Valon put down his phone and turned back to Lexia, wondering what he should say to her about the call.
"That was your sister, the call was pretty vague but she's with Cain...like we didn't know that already. And she's asking for help..." he wasn't sure where she was or what they could help her with but it sounded like they were running out of time. "And another thing...there was like...the sounds of water and probably like grass moving in the wind or something in the background I dunno it was totally weird...like a haunting or something."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:12 am
{Heh heh, the boys have to become fairies to enter the fairy world or they won't be allowed in XD}

As soon as he mentioned water and the sound of grass she jumped up and said, "That's it. I know where she is. I'm going to Avalon." She shook her head a bit, knowing full well that's where she was and if she was with Cain, there was an extremely good chance there was going to be the joining of hands in marriage. "I'm crashing a wedding more than likely" She said shaking her head. How had Cain even gotten to her?!

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:29 am
"W-Woah, Woah Woah What!?" Once again, Valon was against this idea...not to mention the idea of Lydia getting married, it would kill Caden if he found out. "You're not going to Avalon by yourself...but it's not like I can come with you..." he muttered that last part to himself softly scratching the back of his head, "well dammit there has to be another way! call Caden over, he's got to know you're going at least if..that's what you decided to do and all."

Back at home, whilst Caden was still trying to sleep off his nightmares, they only seemed to be getting worse and worse. In his dream he was standing in the marshlands...standing in the middle of a small stream. There was nothing around, no fairies, no trees, just tall grass and the brightly lit sky, stars and moon up above. Everything was quiet...at least until a set of hands grabbed him and pulled him under the supposed to be shallow stream. Caden sank on his own, deeper and deeper in the darkness of the lake..but he wasn't drowning. A set of arms were wrapped around him from behind, holding him close, resting its head on his shoulder. As he continued to sink the voice whispered, "Bring me the Moon." and then he awoke from the dream...

((Should we have to find them fairy forms...lol I can't see Valon as a fairy))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:34 am
{We should! XD LOL I'ma look now ^^}

Lexia blinked a little then looked at him. "You can... you'll be against how though... I have to make you a fairy..." She said quietly then pulled out the cell phone she made a point of buying a few months back. She dialed Caden's number then told him to get over there now.

Caden made his way over to Valon's place and let himself in. The words he had heard were echoing through his mind. 'bring me the moon.' What was that suppose to mean? He walked into the living room with them and asked, "What do you need?"

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:40 am
((I'll look when I get back, I can only post for now))

"Miss Crazy over here wants to go back to Avalon...I think she's completely mental." Valon said sitting on his armchair, watching Lexia pace around the room. "Not to mention if we were to go with her we have to turn into fairies...with pixie dust and wings!" his manliness was completely on the line...there was just no way. "I received this strange phone call from Lydia about 10 minutes ago...how about you? did you get any weird phone calls?"

(short)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:46 am
{Ok lol ^^}

Caden shook his head and said, "Not calls. She's everywhere, dude. But not at the same time. I can't stop dreaming about her, when I'm awake I hear her giggling, I'm going insane." He then looked to Lexia and thougt a moment. "I'll go." He said. He wanted his Lydia back and he didn't care how he did it.

Lexia looked over at Valon and said, "Well then, I know that you won't be coming to support me. So, I suppose it'd be goodbye seeing as how there's a very good chance I'll die." She turned to Caden and asked, "Are you sure you want me to do this?" He nodded and Lexia sighed a bit.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:52 am
The minute she said that Valon wasn't going to support her, he got up and was all protective, pulling her into his arms forcefully and holding onto her as if he was about to eat her or something. "There's no way in hell I'm letting that happen. You're not going anywhere dangerous without me..." he really was going to regret this later but he was doing it for Lexia's sake. "The only question is...how are you going to turn us into fairies and get back to Avalon. If you use your magic I'm sure something or someone will know where your location is and be able to track you right? is that how these things work...can't we ask someone else...like that Salem friend of yours. He might know about these things."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:54 am
Lexia looked at them both then said, "I can ask him how to turn you into one." She then wiggled out of Valon's grasp then turned to face him. "Thank you." She said smiling then kissed him on his cheek lightly. She then turned and headed for the door, pulling Valon with her and Caden following behind them.  

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:12 am
"Turn them into fairies and go back to Avalon...IMPOSSIBLE!" Salem said waving his paw in front of his face while grooming himself. "It's dangerous for you to go back anyway! besides Cain won't submit to whatever your plans are...besides how do you even know where she is...did she say anything to any of you?" he asked eyeing each and every one of them individually with a good long hard cat's eye stare. "Any sort of information is good..." he began to listen intently, wondering if Lydia had been trying to contact them from the Unseelie Court behind Cain's back.

There was always the possibility that it was a trap...but he didn't want them to think about that just yet. Cain was a particularly tricky Unseelie Court. As an aquatic horse he loved playing games, but was also very posessive like Henry. He'd do anything to stop them from taking Lydia away so if they were goin to go to Avalon, they had to have a fool proof plan of how they'd go there and back without being harmed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:21 am
Lexia rolled her eyes and said, "You know full well that it isn't impossible. Its been done before." She sighed a bit then leaned against Valon whom she was sitting next to on the couch. "I agree we need a plan... but I'm going back. That's where she is, I know it. Cain has her there at the Unseelie Court." She said shaking her head. "They're coming with they said they were going to and the only way to do that is make them fairies. I have that part of the plan down... except I don't know how to do it. I only know how to make them small." She said.

Caden was watching them quietly, unable to get Lydia out of his mind still. He was extremely mad about the idea of Lydia marrying that guy Cain. He wasn't happy about it at all. He then looked to Salem and said, "She's been....haunting us in a way. Well, me in particular. I always hear her giggling, there's shuffling sounds, I feel her holding onto me and I can't stop dreaming about her."

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:53 pm
She was right though, it wasn't impossible to turn them into fairies but it was dangerous for all of them to go...Salem was against it but he wasn't about to go against one of the daughters of Oberon. Just to make sure he needed to have a solid plan, "alright alright I'll do it 'your majesty' " he sigh to himself and combed through his furr.

Listening to what Caden was saying and how Lydia seemed to be haunting all of them with different visions seemed to be an enlightening sign. "Good! That's actually very good! It means she's trying to get in contact with you...but her messages are probably being translated the wrong way since she's stuck in the Unseelie Court. Did she say anything? Something that might help you win her back successfully?"

"Well..." Valon spoke up, remembering the strange phone call he got from her (despite the fact she didn't have a cellphone). "Lydia did call me too, but it was a really weird message, and I think she was trying to call Lexi. I'm pretty sure she was telling us that Cain was forcing her to marry him and that she needed our help, but that's not going to help us make any plan..." he stated while thinking of any other way to try and ruin the ceremony. It wasn't like any wedding here where you could just sort of...crash a wedding. There were procedures and rules, ways of doing things that had to be strictly followed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:05 pm
Lexia smiled triumphantly then said, "And don't you forget it!" when Salem had called her your majesty. She then looked to Valon as he was speaking and nodded. "That's what I think too." She said with a sigh. She then looked to Caden and asked, "Anything else?"

Caden was about to say know then he remembered the words that had really stood out. "She said something like 'bring me the moon'. Whatever that means." He said quietly.

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:21 pm
"Ohhhhh!!!!" Now Salem was getting excited, standing in his hair and jumping up and down to get Caden's attention...like a talking and walking cat wasn't enough. "Princess Lydia must know the secret of the Moon then!" he said happily, knowing that this was now the best plan on how they were going to get her back...and do so without having Cain interupt or try to kidnap her ever again.

Clearing his throat Salem began explaining what Lydia meant, "The Moon refers to the Moonstone Ring. It is said that a prince or princess of the Royal Family can make an unbreakable vow of marriage to the one who proposes to her with the moon. It's not the physical moon up in the sky but a piece of it that waxes and wanes in the beauty of the moonstone ring. If you can obtain the ring, find Lydia and propose to her with it, you can stop Cain from marrying her." it was a rather farfetched idea to humans but to fairies it was a very strong and powerful magic that only the royal family could hold. Salem thought this was a brilliant idea and the best way to save Lydia from Cain...but...humans probably wouldn't feel the same.

"Wait...no way you're going to go through with this Caden!" Valon said getting up and punching his shoulder to get him down from LaLa land, "IF you do this you're gonna have to end up marrying Lydia. Are you even mature enough for that kinda commitment?" for humans again...proposing to someone at the age of 18 was ridiculous. You still had your whole live ahead of you after all...and under the circumstances, he and Lexia were just lovers but an offer of proposal...was that really the only way. "Not that...you know..you don't want to but...are you sure...I don't think these fairies are joking around with this marriage stuff. Plus I mean you're a human, do they really want you marrying their fairy princess and all?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:33 pm
Lexia nodded a bit then said, "I've heard about that. I never knew it was real." She then looked to Valon and then to Caden and rolled her eyes. "Obviously the human world is very different with marriage. We marry as young as sixteen sometimes. It has nothing to do with maturity level, for crying out loud we're magical!" She said shaking her head a bit. She had a tendency to get easily annoyed when she was worried. She looked to Caden now to see what he had to say.

Caden was thinking hard about this. He loved Lydia and now that he thought about it, marrying her wasn't a bad idea to him. After a few more moments of careful consideration he said, "I'll do it." Then he asked, "Where is this ring?"

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas