Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Forbidden Love [Midnightdaystar & iTerrrruhfied] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:00 pm
Tillie shook her head. "Travelers say that our kingdom is a little more old-fashioned than some of the others. Women don't have a lot of freedom, we still have arranged marriages and things of that sort." she told him. "The young men that my father picked out all seemed kind and courteous when he was around, but when he wasn't they were disrespectful." she added, her expression grim.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:13 pm
Zane frowned, "I hate people like that, I take it your father believed you, from the simple fact that your not betrothed to any of them." Zane smiled at her, "I will never act like that to you, I can promise you that at least. I will think of you as a friend and a partner."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:26 pm
Tillie sighed, a frown taking over her face, "I don't think he believed me, so much as the families did not offer father enough to agree to marriage, or the family planned to inherit the thrown from our marriage." she said. Tillie smiled at Zane's promise, "That is good. I would not let you treat me like property. I am a person, with my own thoughts and wants." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:30 pm
"They treated you like property? I was thinking that they talked down to you, thought less of you, but not to that extent." Zane squeezed the rein in his hands, "I can't stand people that think like that."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:39 pm
Tillie laughed dryly, "I can't either. Before I met you, I had been planning to flee. However, I realized I would not have any idea what to do or where to go." she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:40 pm
Zane grinned, "So you were just waiting for someone to come along that would take you away? It could have been anyone?" He smiled as he said this, to show that he was only half serious.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:19 pm
Tillie laughed, "Hardly! I didn't want to be stuck with people who would treat me badly. I asked some traveling merchants, they all refused. You were the only one who agreed to help smuggle a princess out of her kingdom." she stated. Her eyes flashing, showing that she was glad that he had agreed.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:39 pm
Zane laughed, "So in the end you are traveling with a noble thief, I think that's probably the best thing you could have come across." He blushed again, "And I'm glad that I met you too."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:51 pm
Tillie laughed too, "I think it would take a thief to do what I was asking." she said. She spotted a stream to their right, "We should let the horses drink." she said, steering her horse towards the stream.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:54 pm
"Mmm." Zane pulled on the reins and led the horse to the stream, "We need to find a place to stay for the night too, it's almost sunset."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:45 pm
Tillie nodded in agreement. She looked around, "I will take your word on where would be best to stay. I don't know a lot about staying a night in the wild." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:04 am
"It wont be bad, we just need to find a place that will give us cover from the wind, a large tree would work, a fallen tree would work even better." Zane looked around as the horses drank deeply. "It's the end of summer so it will be a pleasant night."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:56 am
Tillie's head tilted to the side, and her expression was puzzled. "Zane, what is summer?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:24 am
Zane blinked as he jaw nearly dropped, "You don't know what summer is? It's... you have noticed how the days get colder or warmer at a certain time right? Or does that not happen here..."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:28 am
Tillie shook her head, "It stays the same temperature all year here. It changes in other places?" she asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games