Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Romance Role Plays
~Romance in Japan~ (open & accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:59 pm
Toya froze "Man! I forgot my wallet!" She groaned "I'll get it." Kyo said, he then ran back to the cafe.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:10 am
Lisa jumped at the sound of Isamu's voice. She didn't think he would have followed her. "Joey!" she called when she saw him walk out of a shop. "Did you see what happened?" A little boy ran past which she knew was Kyo. She had seen him around her neighbourhood many times. It was a sweet little thing, though he always looked a little starved when she usually saw him.  

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:49 am
((There's really nothing I can do right now, so I won't do anything. Just don't forget about me.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:06 am
Kyo continued to search the cafe for the wallet.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:05 pm
joey looked around he saw a wallet on the ground."what the?"he said,picking it up and looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:58 pm
Kyo ran up to Joey, snatched the wallet and rant towards the street where Toya was. Not bothering to think about what would happen if the boy had thought him a thief.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:49 pm
((aww,, i try and make Isamu more involved for you stefisgarden))

Lisa shurgged and turned around. Tilting her head back a little to ook Isamu in the face for he was taller than her, she asked, "So why are you here? I mean, why'd you follow me when I wen tot see what the noise was? Was it simply curiousity?" Her tummy growled and she pouted. "Nevermind," she shook her head, then added, "Do you wanna get something to eat? Cause I don't know about you, but I'm hungry."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:50 am
((Sorry to seem so selfish. sweatdrop I'm really not like that in real life.))

"Oh, uh, sure," Isamu said when she asked if he wanted to get something to eat.

((Eh...It's too short...))  

Stefisgarden
Crew

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:25 am
Kyo ran up to Toya and handed her her wallet "Awesome, Thanks Kyo." She smiled and ruffled his hair. It was close to dark and the streets were becoming less crowded, Toya and Kyo walked to her house. She'd chosen to take the long way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:22 am
joey just looked at the street the kid went down."what was that?"  

nintendoking99

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:20 pm
((its okay,, everyone wants there characters to be more involved in roleplays))

Lisa smiled and walked into the cafe and sat down at a table. She picked up a menu and watched Isamu. Wonder what he's thinking... she thought, handing him a menu. "See anything worth eating?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:32 am
happy birthday twilight (:

Azula Mai 101

Stefisgarden
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:12 am
My father never took me out...The only time I was ever out of the house was when I was at school, and I treasured every moment of it, Isamu thought, following Lisa into the cafe. He looked over the menu when Lisa handed it to him.

((XD Of course he had to think something about his father. That man had scarred him for the rest of his life!

Obviously he has never been out with a girl. XD

I will think of a food until my next post. The thought of food is making me hungry. XD

Hey wait, since they're in Japan, do they have school uniforms? Normal Japanese schools do.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:03 am
((lol thanks Azula ^^))

Toya continued to walk then stopped infront of her home, no one was in the drive way, again. She walked through the front door with Kyo right behind her and they walked up stairs to her room what a dayshe thought. Kyo wasnt much of a talker.  

XxReflective_ShadowxX

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:21 pm
((yeahh,, school uniform...as usual XP))

Lisa read through the menu as she waitress came up to their table. "What would you like?" the waitress asked harshly, looking at Lisa. She turned to Isamu and quickly added, in a nicer tone, "Anything you like darling." Lisa rolled her eyes and cleared her throat, trying to gain the woman's attention again. "I'll have a milkshake and a few pieces of sushi with a bowl of rice. Thanks."

((sushi and rice is something people in japan eat,, right?? and milkshakes are awesome))  
Romance Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games