Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
The Question! Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:57 pm
Answer: yes, there are several small businesses in my city that I like to frequent whenever I have enough pocket change to splurge like that. But no, I doubt that I could keep them going on my own, since I'm paid minimum wage and get to spend most of it on College.

Question: Favorite Gaian holiday event(s)?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:52 pm
Answer: The users ruin every Holiday Event with there greed. Causing strain on the servers. Which, due to there own actions. Makes the items they are scrambling to obtain almost worthless in value.

Question: What characteristics, should the ideal Gaian have?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:03 pm
Answer: The ideal Gaian should type legibly, read forum stickies and rules, and actually think things through before posting them

Question: Favorite Game (or Game series)?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:49 am
My favorite game is up in the air currently. I rate games on there Difficulty, Music and Graphics. So, in terms of these categories.

Graphics:
Most Realistic looking game- Oblivion: The Elder Scrolls IV
Most Surrealist looking game- Final Fantasy 8

Music: Eternal Sonata

Difficulty: Devil May Cry

Favorite Games Series: Final Fantasy

Question: Are there any games in 2010 that you are looking forward to playing?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:44 pm
left for dead 500. . . you know the one after all those mini releses that they could have put into updates? no?

question do you find it irritating when a computer game releses a sequal based on modifacations that could have been put into a patch?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:45 pm
Answer: Yes, but I find it even more annoying. When a company works on all new content. Instead of first fixing that which is already broken in the game.

Question: If you had an entire day to farm here on Gaia. How much could you make in a day?

My answer is 50,000 gold from 4 hours of light farming. 200,000 from a day of hardcore farming.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Simple-Marionette-String

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:52 pm
I've made 600k in one day >_>

Question: if you had to dye any random body part blue that isn't hair. What part would you dye?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:05 pm
answer: my tongue. Or one of my toes. An oddly colored tongue has always amused me, though. I love eating those cadies that change the color of the tongue....

question: Favorite series (be it book, anime/cartoon, tv, whatever) and why is it your favorite?  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:31 pm
The Uncanny X-men, even more so with the addition of Pixie.

what would you name your first instament of the musical variety?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:38 pm
Answer: I've never played an instrument.

Question: My pet tiger cat has been let into the guild. What do you do?

A. Flee
B. Pet the cat (might loose an arm). smile
C. Call its owner to remove the beast from the guild. smile

And now, on an extremely random note.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfzNEmqeIWo  

LanceCalvis
Crew

followthemoose

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:37 pm
Answer: Since there's not an option for looking extremely confused, I'm going to go with C. Fleeing isn't very fun, and I'm rather attached to my arm.

Question: If you could use any mecha from an anime, what would you choose to pilot?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:03 pm
Megas XLR if only for the hot red head co-pilot.

if all books were being burned and you could choose one to memorize till books were legal again and re print what book would you memorize  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:19 am
Answer: If books were being burned. I would do one of two things.

1. I would try to stay as neutral as I could. Not getting involved in the burning of any of the books and generally just avoiding people. Until the people started behaving sanely again.

2. I would join the insanity in my own way. By going after the vandals with whatever blunt object that I could.

Option 1 would be much much less painful for me.

Question: Has anyone played any from in the Shining Force series. For the Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, PS2 or Xbox 360.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:50 pm
not a one.

aliens, do you belive in them? if so what do you think they look like?  

Blind Hodd
Crew

Aekea Champion

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:45 pm
I'm somewhat on the fence on the Alien issue. But, if they do exist. From what I have gathered. Saying, there is just one alien race out there, is inaccurate.

I picture one race of aliens. As tall, man-like figures. No mouth with a human-like eyes and nose. No hair on there heads. Very tall, most of them would be taller. Than most humans anyway. Though, I suppose there would be short aliens. They would also be physically stronger than us on average. Due to having lived a longer life span. The whole superior intellect that is supposed. Would come from there culters evolution. Only, most of there greatest innovations. Would not have been created during war-time. I'm not saying they are a non-hostile race. I'm saying they have absolutely no reason to invade us. Like they show in the movies.

The movies picture retched looking creatures. The standard that is used though. Is more of a geletan based skin. Somewhat like the texture of a jelly fish.

Which one of the new Moutain Dew flavors. Do you like the best.

Distortion
White-Out
Typhoon  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out