Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

H O T G H O S T G I R L

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

could someone help me how to add a photo of my art or how to do it on my computer please. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:36 pm
skittle_princess96
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

could someone help me how to add a photo of my art or how to do it on my computer please. mrgreen

You'll need to get an image host, like photobucket. Then you need to paste the Direct Link code in your post. and there you go.  

Hattiakourri

Miss Magillacutty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:10 pm
Hey guys, Im Ritzu 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Kiko ^w^
I joined Gaia in 2008, and I love it! ~
I like drawing, art in general, anime, manga, and music... that's pretty much it. xD
Look forward to meeting you guys. <3

kiko-pachi

Airinati

2,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:23 am
Hi !
I'm Airinati, new member and nice to meet you smile
I'm french so please don't laught for my poor english :p  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:39 pm
welcome hope you enjoy my guild  

littlecherub512
Crew

Calioop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 pm
/wave

Calioop here, you can just call me Cali.
I have another account here, but this is more of my art account. I've been around Gaia since 2005, and quit for a bit in 2007-2009, a lot has changed since then...

I'm 20 years old, in college as an intended major in animation. smile Nice to meet cha ~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:34 pm
Hello. My name is Alex. There is not much to say about myself other than what you will soon find out on your own. I am kind hearted and I am an artist. Both with pictures (drawn or photography) and Music (both listening and creating and producing with instruments)
I am from Texas. I am 16 about to be 17. I've been on gaia for nearly four years now considering i was told about this site around my very birthday.
I am looking into college and will major in Graphic Design and Game Design as my minor. I am also a Novelist. Hopefully will publish my main article by the end of my senior year which is next year.

Please forgive me for talking too much. I hope to get to know you all soon.

Also thank you for having me here in this wonderful guild. I hope to participate in most activities.  

Oblivion Kyuubi

I_EmptyRain_I

Gracious Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:09 am
hi!
my names secret but u can call me yumi
im 16 and i like to draw
im really serious about it
and im looking for an art master who is willing to teach me how to draw
this is one of my art
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:04 pm
Bonjour!!!
I'm Rachel Or POIU. <3
I'm sixteen and a huge anime nerd. 8D
& i like chalk.
Weee *shy
Oh and I'm hoping to learn tips from you guys. <3

Declinable

Tipsy Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Mokumegane

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:13 pm
Hello, I took my Gaia name from something I use on the internet for forums- a slight misspelling of a Japanese metalsmithing technique. When I can get a torch set up, I'll be making some. I love to do pretty much any kind of art/craft, though I am a bit disgusted by the easy stuff that they have out there... that's more of a light hobby than the stuff I'm into. Can't blame the people starting out doing that stuff but I don't understand the people who do that all the time and don't try any other kind of art. I recently completed a crocheted Amigurimi ladybug, crocheted Barbie shirt, knitted Barbie dress and scarf and am now working on a drawing of an eye. Yes, an eye. Lol, sometimes, I get in the mood to just draw body parts. It's good practice, I suppose. I already have the pupil, iris, eyelashes, some eye make-up and the general shape of the eye completely done. I have to work on the upper lid and lower lid and color those parts... then I guess I'm done. Not sure what I'll do next... there is this really pretty Barbie dress knitted in the round I want to try... looks fairly easy.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:23 pm
Hello, I'm Lindsay and I'm 15 years old.
I'm not necessarily new to Gaia, just saving up my gold to get something nice.
I really wasn't interested in art a year ago, it was just a hobby for me...but a few things happened, and before I knew it, my entire life had been wrapped up in art.
I use to be interested in drawing an anime / manga style, but I'm going for something more realistic nowadays.
I am awful at painting, but it's something I really want to improve in, along with throwing on the wheel.
I am going to the Herron Institute of Art this summer to take a two week long honors course with other people interested in pursuing a career in art.

Tentaspy

Transparently adorable -x

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:54 pm
Hey guys! Well my name is Bri and I'm 15. I love drawing during my free time, and i just started drawing with a tablet, so it's different but im trying to get the hang of it. I love peoples advice on my art, it's the best way to learn. Well anyways here is an example of my art,,, Feedback?

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:08 am
Hello! My name is Matt! I'm 17 (Boooooooo old person!!!) . I enjoy drawing...sometimes and other times I don't. It just depends if what I draw looks awesome or not. I dont have any of my old pictures anymore because most of them I threw away. <.<;;;; I have a tablet but it's not with me at the moment so I draw things by hand, ink them by hand and scan them...and post um! Yay! I have just started using photoshop to color them but I haven't been very successful. (Not even in the slightest.) There is a sample of art in my siggy, which I did around three days ago...so yeah...comments?  

Account Wiped

AbsentWhite

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:13 pm
My name is Ray : D. I've been drawing for about 8 years. I've only taken one art lesson for... painting... Lol. But I really love art. I draw on everything (Homework, school papers) XD. I like to draw for people and teach people ^^. So if anyone wants something from me you can ask. (I haven't been updating my DA lately so I'm too lazy to put a link ><)  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games