Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:44 pm

"No...I hurt to much," she said softly. She sat up and against the pillows. She winced a little. "Ouch...um...what's that," she asked looking toward the stew.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:53 pm

He smiled and held a bowl out to her, "Lamb stew, I've been giving you a little broth every so often, would you like some?"

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:00 pm

"Yes..please...I'm starving," she said giving another wince. "Mmmph...so um...how much longer are we going to be here?" she asked taking deep breaths.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:09 pm

He handed her the bowl with a spoon, "As long as it takes for you to feel better, and I don't care if you are late."

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:44 am

"He will," she mused as she slowly began to eat. The hot food soothing her hunger. It was a bit plain but ultimately filling. She looked at Hiquel and smiled. "You stayed with me," she whispered.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:06 am

"Of course I did, I wouldn't leave you alone in such pain." He spoke softly tired from forcing himself to stay awake. He ate from a second bowl that he had gotten hours before, the stew was cold but filling

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:12 am

"Hiquel get some sleep...I'm fine...just rest here on the bed," she told him. "There is plenty of room and you look as though you're dead. Don't worry. I'll be fine," she promised as she finished up her stew.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:17 am

He laughed under his breath, "You want me to sleep in your bed? I think that may be the end to my life if I did... So your sure your OK?"

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:26 am

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not asking for love making and yes I'm absolutely sure that I'm fine. Don't worry I swear you won't get punished. The chair and floor don't look that comfortable. Ad by the time you wake, the pain should be gone. At least I hope so anyway," she mused then looked at him as she slid over. "You can sleep and you won't even touch me Hiquel. And if you wish, sleep on top of the sheet. Donnovan I'm sure will understand," she mused.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:30 am

He blushed deeply at what she said, "I didn't mean that, if someone saw me in bad with you it wouldn't matter what had happened, I would still probably be killed..." He yawned widely, "Oh I don't care, and i would rather Donnovan not find out about this. Thank you Anna." He climbed into the bed and curled into a loose ball, He was asleep in moments.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:14 pm

"Your welcome," she whispered softly then traced his features. She smiled and pressed her lips to his cheek and then pulled away and slowly rose from bed and sat down next to the bed in the old chair. Watching him sleep was the best thing ever.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:47 pm

He lightly pressed against her lips subconsciously and smiled. He slept for only an hour before he woke. In spite of the menial amount of time sleeping he did look well rested. He smiled when he saw where she was, "As I have watched over you, you return the favor, thank you Anna, I needed that." He sat up and stretched.

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:24 pm

"I aim to please," Anna smiled. "I'm feeling a lot better," she mused blushing some. "You look really handsome when you sleep," she said biting her bottom lip nervously. Wondering if she'd gone to far. "In fact your handsome regardless. Whoever you marry is going to be a lucky girl," she mused.
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:30 pm

He sat with his legs crossed, his eyes closed, and his arms resting on his knees "I don't know that I will ever marry, I might, if I find the right girl." He opens his eyes and smiles, "But thank you for your kind words. I think you are quite beautiful myself, but I don't think that is something I should tell you." He closed his eyes again, the smile still tugging on his lips

daystar50

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:35 pm

"I'm not pretty enough to be called beautiful. Unruly brown hair and eyes bigger than my face it seems," she teased and then blushed. "What guy would want me...especially with Donnovan after me for his own selfish purposes...and we'll reach him tomorrow," she mused looking down. "Pretty bad to think about," she sighed.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff