Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:21 pm
She looked around casually. "Um.. i dont really know either, maybe he is here, but its kinda dark so.." She added.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:28 pm
Ryousuke looked around and held his dagger out forming a small light then wandered around. "I guess I should have gone through the path....but whatever.....I'll find my way" He mumbled as he kept walking.  

Kuchiki-Roy

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:29 pm
"Ya ya i got an ironic name. Axel will you do the honers of lighting the place up?" Piro said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:32 pm
Haruka shrugged then asked Piro "do you mind if i just lay down right here and sleep a bit? i havent gotten sleep for a while...?"and she yawned again.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

kokushibyou-_0

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:35 pm
Piro shrugged his shoulders. "Sure if you want to sleep in a closet. There's a lot more room in the rest of the factory." He opened the door of the room.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:42 pm
Haruka's eyes widened, "woah.....i actually just thought this was your house. i dont really mind. i'm a wolf.....so really, i can sleep just about anywhere....and did you say FACTORY?"  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:19 pm
"Ok a little light in here. I've thinking of a few new tricks with this flaming ability of mine." Axel then went silent. He was concentrating hard, his hands shaking. He crouched into ball and then quickly arose shouting, "ENGULF!!!" There, he was engulfed in flames. "The Human Torch ain't got nothing."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:03 am
"Cool it down Axel, this room is filled with FLAMMABLE chemicals. All we need is a small contained flame so i can find the power switch." Piro snapped and then walked out of the room. He poked his head back in. "O and yes i did say factory; a war factory to be exact."  

kokushibyou-_0

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:02 pm
An instant look of worry shot over Axel as he simmered down. The flames that engulfed his vanished into a ball of fire which he held. "Ok first, that just scared the crap out of me. And second, please say when you take us to an abandoned war factory filled FLAMMABLE things."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:20 pm
Ryousuke kept walking until his head hit a pipe. "Ow!" He yelled out holding his head then kept walking. "Stupid pipe..." He mumbled then cursed under his breath when he hit another pipe. "I'm gonna cut these things down" He growled while walking and then stopped and looked around. "hmm....wonder where I am now...."  

Kuchiki-Roy

ACCOUNT STAFF MANAG3R

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:23 pm
name:Michi Kirai sister of Risa Kirai
personality: doesnt like to be bothered not much of a people person but loves to have fun and sometimes even loves to pull pranks on the really uptight ones, she is a white and black neko, hates school and just likes to lay around take cat naps and just hang out. very lazy. can get mean and is known for her anger. always claming shes on a tight leash but isnt. hates being told what to do. loves but is afraid to use it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:20 pm
Piro kept walking along the corridor and yelled back at Axel, "you never asked where we were going in the first place." He finally fount the breaker box and flipped the switch. The lights flickered for a second then came fully on all over the place. Piro thought to himself, 'if dead head fallowed about the same path he might be somewhere in this place but i hope he isn't anywhere near the reactor. Maybe i should get Axel to help me find him.'  

kokushibyou-_0

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:27 pm
He turned as the lights came on and held the hilt of his sword and looked around. "If anyone is there come on out!" He then kept walking and put his dagger back in his sleeve. "Hello?...anyone home!" He yelled out as he kept walking.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:42 pm
"Smart-a**." Axel said quietly to himself. "Ok so let's try to find Ryousuke."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:42 pm
She followed the group and looked around. "Um exactly how big is this factory?" She curiously asked  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games