Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:58 pm
Keroth smiled "I like you because you've got a temper." then his face fell. "And now I've lost you haven't I..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:06 pm
Kelly smiled, and her smile was of happiness, which was an odd occurrence. Then she felt the sweeping motion of one of the others trying to take over. She fought back with all that she had, she needed more time with Keroth. She got lucky when a girl bumped into her, she turned to face her, "Watch where you're going!" she snapped, shoving the girl back.

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:14 pm
Keroth sighed and smiled, "you wernt kidding when you said that it was a war in there." He looked around the room. "I'm getting nervous surounded by all these people, Lets get out of here." He grabbed her hand and pulled her through the crowd, touching not a single person, but, and he hated himself for doing so, He took Kelly through so she would bump into a lot of people. He wanted to spend more time with her, but he hated that he had to be mean to do so. When they were outside across the street he laughed, "Well that was close. Glad she bumped into you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:38 pm
Kelly followed along behind Keroth, slamming into people, so that they would verbalize their frustration. People snapping at her kept her in place. When they were outside she nodded, "Very close. Its hard to say who would've gotten control." she agreed.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:14 pm
Keroth leaned against a nearby wall and sighed, "Well this sucks, from what I can tell you like me as well..." He trailed off and looked at his feet, "Well, what should we do now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:00 pm
Kelly leaned against the wall next to him. She nodded, she knew the problem. They both liked each other, but Kelly wasn't able to be affectionate, and if Keroth was affectionate Kelly would be booted and replaced by one of the other personalities. She sighed. "We could box.." she suggested, a hint of a smile playing on her lips.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:22 pm
Keroth laughed, "I'm not the fighter of the three of us, anything I do is about running away really..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:25 pm
Kellie chuckled and looked at her feet. "Um.. thanks... you, well you were my first kiss." she admitted, timidly.  

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:36 pm
Keroth blushed, "Actually that was the first time I've kissed anyone too, but I don't consider that a true kiss..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:44 pm
Kelly looked up at Keroth, and nodded. "Still. It was... nice." she said. Then she got an idea, "Keroth... maybe we could kiss before morning.." she prompted.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:54 pm
Keroth smiled at the idea, "Like a 'goodnight kiss'... sort of, that way alaric would be able to spend time with whoever pops out, probably Karissa." He blushed, "If you really want to then I am all for it. We need to find a better way though."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Kelly smiled, but at the mention of a better way her face hardened. She agreed, but she wasn't sure it was possible. She could flirt with Keroth all she wanted, but anything that brought about the happier emotions cause her to lose her time. "I know we do.. but for now that is the best you will get." she said.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:09 pm
Keroth smirked, "Well then, I guess we just need to work on getting you better will power don't we?" He spun away from the wall grabbing her hand in the same movement, "Now how about we do something I love to do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:05 pm
Kelly glared at Keroth. Her will power was fine, as long as the emotions were ones that belonged to her. "I have a lot of will power." she argued. Then she followed him, "What is it that you love to do?" she asked.

terrahbyte

MidnightDaystar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:30 am
Keroth grinned with a wild joy in his eyes, "I want to test my hand at some of the locks in this city. I bet we can find some really cool stuff to mess with too." He started off down a street his eyes darting from one building to the next, looking for a good target and entry point.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games