Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:36 pm
"I don't really know...He reappears every once in a while...and well...I haven't seen his face." she said looking at him, wondering why there was anger in his voice. She didn't really think that he actually cared about her, so this was new, to her at least.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:42 pm
"So some guy has been following you lately? And I'm guessing it stopped and started back up?" Xavier asked, anger still in his voice. Why was some other boy following her around?  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:47 pm
"I don't know how long this has been going on. I just realized it today." she looked at him. It was obvious that he was angry by now, but she couldn't understand why. "Why are you caring about this so much?" Rina tilted her head slightly as she asked him this.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:06 pm
"Because! I like you more than I should! I know that! And well, the fact that someone's following you, I tend to get a little protective of you Rina. You just don't get it. I don't want anyone ruining your day or hurting you!" Xavier told her, his eyes had gone soft and he looked at her pleadingly, "Why wouldn't I care for you? I've been trying to show you just how much I care."  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:15 pm
She looked at him, slightly shocked. Rina looked down, feeling guilty for not realizing this before. "I'm sorry." she whispered before looking at him again. She took a step closer to him, her eyes somewhat sad as they changed to a blue color.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:20 pm
"It's okay. You didn't know." Xavier muttered, somewhat surprised as she made her way closer to him. He watched her eyes change color, not knowing if she'd slap him, yell at him, or try to fix things.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:24 pm
Rina slowly raised her hand to his cheek, wondering if he would pull away or not. She didn't really know what she was doing anymore but it felt right somehow.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:41 pm
Xavier let Rina do what she wanted, just watching her face curiously, keeping an intent stare on her. He didn't even try and stop her as she did so.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:49 pm
She let her hand drop to her side after a few seconds before going back inside to check on the animals. Rina didn't know what to say anymore, so she just stayed quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:55 pm
Xavier's heart dropped as he did this, he watched her go back inside before he grabbed and pulled at his hair. Once again she'd pushed him away, when he was trying to prove himself to her. Walking inside, he walked up to her, but before she could do anything, he'd grabbed her face and kissed her tenderly, just to show her how much he really cared.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:22 pm
Her eyes widened in shock. Her heart raced for a few seconds before she put her hands to his shoulders. Rina gently kissed him back, hoping she wouldn't end up seeing the reaper again, she closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:24 pm
Xavier was thrilled that she was kissing him back, her hands on his shoulders, he lightly wound his arms around her waist and let them hang there loosely. He kept kissing her tenderly, making sure to be gentle and loving about it, his way of showing that he actually cared for her.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:50 pm
Rina slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, hoping that she wasn't making a mistake. She kept kissing him back smirking a little remember the looks on those girl's faces.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:24 pm
Xavier lightly tightened his grip, gently pulling Rina closer, kissing her with as much passion as he could muster. Feeling the smirk, he chuckled against her lips, taking one guess to what she was smirking about.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:46 pm
She pulled away after a few more seconds, opening her eyes. She smiled a little as she took a step back, giving him and her some space. "I should go." Rina said, even though she didn't want to leave for a couple of different reasons.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games