Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adalyna

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:41 am
I'm not blue, nor covered in leaves. Nor do my ears come to nearly such a lovely sharp point lol. I do have black curly hair though as you can see razz I'm thinking of changing my avi's hair back to the long black curls to reflect what I'm going for in IRL too... hmmm...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:15 am
User Image
Me, as a Gaian avatar.

Also- I have prosthetic six inch ears. It's why I ditched the elf ears when the Troll Ears became available.  

TeaDidikai

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:06 am
TeaDidikai

Also- I have prosthetic six inch ears. It's why I ditched the elf ears when the Troll Ears became available.

Really? eek

There for a while I let my avvie look like me, as far as hair color and eyes and the like. Clothes-wise, I wear t-shirts and jeans, nothing fancy or dressy. I would wear glasses more, but they've been sat on sweatdrop several times and sit crooked on my face, so they are normally for emergencies. I'm hoping to buy a new pair before Fall Semester though. I love glasses.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:46 am
Taliah
TeaDidikai

Really? eek
Yep. Really.

Great company by the way. Never had a problem with them.  

TeaDidikai

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:49 am
TeaDidikai
Taliah
TeaDidikai

Really? eek
Yep. Really.

Great company by the way. Never had a problem with them.

Now you see, those just wouldn't work for me. My ears twitch too much ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:21 am
My avvies all in the name. My hair, unless I'm using one of the wigs, is always grey/silver, no matter what the style. It's part of the reason why my name has the world Celeb in it.  

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Cyrus the Elder
Now you see, those just wouldn't work for me. My ears twitch too much ninja
When you use the medical adhesive it isn't an issue.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:52 pm
This is how I look irl. The eyes were a b***h to work out. But I'm so happy they had a jacket similar to mine:

User Image  

Recursive Paradox

Calixti

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:35 pm
User Image
As close as Gaia can get to what I look like, complete with book and cleavage. The jacket's pretty much the closest thing Gaia has to something that looks like one of my hoodies. They didn't have anything resembling the button-down shirts I wear over tank tops in warmer months. sad

Edited to include my glasses.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:35 pm
>.>
<.<

That post is a little redundant isn't it?  

Recursive Paradox

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:47 pm
I guess I look closest to this in real life:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:57 pm
Calixti
User Image
As close as Gaia can get to what I look like, complete with book and cleavage. The jacket's pretty much the closest thing Gaia has to something that looks like one of my hoodies. They didn't have anything resembling the button-down shirts I wear over tank tops in warmer months. sad

I've noticed that you always have cleavage, as well as the angry stare to offer anyone who notices it. >.>  

Recursive Paradox

Calixti

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:00 pm
Recursive Paradox
Calixti
User Image

I've noticed that you always have cleavage, as well as the angry stare to offer anyone who notices it. >.>
The ever-present cleavage is basically a result of a severe dislike of anything I feel is too tight around my neck combined with having big boobs that kinda stand out no matter what I wear. For reference, a necklace is "too tight" if I have to undo the clasp to take it off.

This is also the reason the neck of every single crew-neck t-shirt I have ever owned is ridiculously stretched out. >.>  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:06 pm
Calixti
Recursive Paradox
Calixti
User Image

The ever-present cleavage is basically a result of a severe dislike of anything I feel is too tight around my neck combined with having big boobs that kinda stand out no matter what I wear. For reference, a necklace is "too tight" if I have to undo the clasp to take it off.

This is also the reason the neck of every single crew-neck t-shirt I have ever owned is ridiculously stretched out. >.>

Oh wow, I forgot about that. That sucks.

I know that you're prolly more modest then me about your body, and I get really uncomfortable with low necklines. x_x  

Recursive Paradox

Calixti

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:43 pm
Recursive Paradox
Calixti
Recursive Paradox
Calixti
User Image

Oh wow, I forgot about that. That sucks.

I know that you're prolly more modest then me about your body, and I get really uncomfortable with low necklines. x_x
The glares aren't modesty. They're anger. On occasion, rage. Except when they're jokey.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games