Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:38 pm
"This is SnowClan, lynxkit! Your a WoodCLan cat, are you saying your not loyal to your own clan?" Windwhip's voice was stern, but amusement sparkled in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:59 pm
"I AM TO LOYAL!" Lynxkit growled. "I'm just bored."  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:54 pm
Barkleaf looked up at Crystalstar.
"Um, i'm not honeyheart. but i will gladly go back to my own territory. he had silently signaled me to act as a decoy. lol. he's already in moonclan territory. I promise you, he means what he says."  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:13 pm
"Uh, Patchstar, I think there's someone for you." Crowsong mewed to Patchstar.

Patchstar's scrawny body didnt help as she stood up. "'Kay," she huffed, walking outside. The camp was as unlively as always; the prey pile was low due to FireClan taking even more of their territory. Now that leaf-bare was letting up, prey was a little more plentiful, but that didnt seem to make a difference to the scrawny moonclan cats.

Dragging her tail behind her in the snow, Patchstar walked towards the scent of her visitors. Stumbling after every other step, she looked up finally to see Crystalstar waiting for her, her snow-white fur not standing out at all against the snow.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:17 pm
"Crystalstar," Patchstar said, her voice heavy with relief. "How are you? I've missed you, my friend."

Patchstar coughed a couple of times, tasting blood in her own mouth. She swallowed it to not show any weakness. Crystalstar was looking as good as ever; her swollen belly indicated the presence of kits within her. She seemed to be eating well. Patchstar on the other hand was undernourished, and sickly looking. The small bundle of life she was carrying wasnt even showing. Deathwish and Drownpool were warriors already; in fact, they were standing not too far back in case their mother needed them.

"I need to negotiate with you." Crystalstar mewed plainly.

"Negotiate away," Patchstar replied, flicking her tail and sitting down.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:55 am
seeing things were going well, barkleaf headed back to woodclan territory.

((barkleaf and Honeyheart are now back in woodclan territory.))  

Sir naphalatha

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:20 pm
Crystalstar eyed her old friend, she looked horrible. Her ribs were showing and she looked like she was ready to lose a life. "By the looks of you, I'm guessing PebbleClan and FireClan haven't come to their senses."

Patchstar shook her head, which made Crystalstar wince. "I will make you a deal. You can hunt in part of our territory until your back to health. We have the whole caps to live off of. And if PebbleClan hasn't given up on FireClan we can take care of that together." She was dying to run out of the camp, catch Patchstar food until she was back to her normal self.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Windwhip laughed- she had been just the same growing up. "Hey, listen. Right behind the Elder's den, in that little patch of holly, there's a path that leads straight out of camp. But- you didn't hear that from me."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

LondonOnyx

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:53 pm
Phantomkit ambled out to her leader almost blindly. She scrambled up to her and plopped on the ground next to her. "P-patchstar?" Phantomkit's stomach growled, "Are we ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:41 pm
Goldenpaw shifted her paws uneasily. Crystalstar should be back soon, where is she?  

ch3shire_c4t

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:49 pm
(*Sits and waits for Patchy*)  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:06 pm
"Phantomkit!" mewed Patchstar. "Go back to camp little one. Your mother must be worried sick."

The small kit nodded and turned around and headed back to camp. Patchstar turned back to her kithood friend, fur blowing in the icy wind. "I accept your offer," she mewed. "Thank you, Crystalstar."  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:36 pm
Crystalstar nodded, "My clan is waiting for me." She licked her friends ear and dashed off.

"Bearclaw!" Crystalstar purred as she came up to her deputy. "Patchstar agrees. When MoonClan is back to full strength we'll take PebbleClan and FireClan down. Teaching them not to fight again."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:02 pm
Phantompaw rolled in the grass around camp. Suddenly her ears pricked as she heard a strange sound. No so much prey, a little more of a slinking through grass noise. She poked her nose through the grass and saw something she'd never seen before. I was black and white with a long pointed snout. Slowly, she lifted her paw and tapped it.  

LondonOnyx

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:59 pm
Goldenpaw quickly got to her feet, "So we get our territory back?" Every part of her body felt like running back to her old camp and sleeping in the apprentices den she had slept in for moons. She paused, "Wait, are we sharing our territory with MoonClan?"  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff