Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:33 am
"Oh hm....yeah g night.."Dissappeared  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:46 pm
she fell asleep  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:41 pm
seline woke up and changed her clothes and walked out into the hall "mmm.........no one's around.......again" she said walking towards the cafeteria  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:18 pm
"This RP is officially dead..."Said Zeramir dissappearing forever  

Zeramir

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:26 am
Adamu walked in,a bag slung over his shoulder. he was looking for what had drawn him to this schoool: neko girls.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:24 pm
seline passed the new guy and went into the cafeteria "hmm....new student i'm guessing" she said sitting down at a table with her drink  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

xoSukaiSakakiox

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:45 pm
Sukai walked into the build and looked around. Quickly finding her way to the front desk she inquired about the room she was currently staying in and recieved a key. Wheeling her 2 large wheel bags down the rooms she slowly counted them down till she got to room 20. Putting the key towards the knob she quickly turned it and walked in looking around. It seemed someone hadn't already occupied the room.

A few moments later a large cardboard box was pulled out of her luggage, and out from it came an assorted amount of spike balls, athletic tape, bandages and various first aid supplies. Licking her lips a little revealing an interesting pair of pearly whites Sukai laid down upon her bed resting quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:35 pm
Adamu head turned as she walked by. He followed her into the cafeteria and stood next to her. Adamu pulled a rose out of nowhere and said," Would you like to go out with me?"

((Like I said,he falls in love with almost any girls he sees...))  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:01 pm
seline looked up at him "hi to you too" she laughed "and before i say yes to that question which is probably the answer how about i get you name first?" she smiled at him flirtasiously  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:51 am
"My name's Adamu,whats yours?"  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:01 am
"i'm seline.....it's nice to meet you adamu" she smiled at him and stood up "would you like me to show you around the school?" she asked trying to be friendly to the new student  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:26 pm
"I would love nothing more than to tour the school with you."  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:32 pm
she smiled "then come on" she said heading for the door her tail swaying back and forth as she walked  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:58 pm
A few hours later Sukai woke up from a sweet nightmarish slumber. She got up slowly making her way for the door as if to go find something to "snack" on. Stepping outside she licked her lips and smiled as she started to walk down the hall way.  

xoSukaiSakakiox

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:48 pm
Adamu smiled to himself,"Of course." He followed her,thinking to himself that this could turn into something,since this was the only time he said that to a women and didn't get hit.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games