Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:24 pm
Lovepaw twitched her ear.
Sorrowkit looked at kindlestar as she ran off. but then said to aurican "Kindle, What about the star? She is Kindlestar." Sorrowkit chased after. She had the appearance of a twoleg KIT! Lovepaw a bit older looking than her though.

((Sorrowkit is about like 6 and Lovepaw about 14
Diamondfur 16
Lushsong 19
Cutepaw 13
and yeah.))

Diamondfur walked around. and saw Cutepaw. "NOOOOO" Cutepaw rushed off with Diamondfur chasing after her. Cutepaw saw kindlestar and sorrowkit and..... "CINDERSTAR!!!" She clinged to the Two-Leg leader.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:30 pm
((I KNOW that Sorrowkit looks like a child. However, the picture you posted of Lovepaw is hardly a 10 year old. Not only that, but apprentices are closer to teen years. Remember, they are already in training and no longer 'children'. Depending on their progress they get turned into warrriors as 'adults' or still as 'teens'. Also... um, there are bulldogs attacking...))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:09 pm
((Fine, i said 14 better? But that was the best picture of her i could find and she was meant to be young still, she was meant to be 10!!! and BULLDOGS!!!! O.O))

((OMF!!!! (OH MY FLARBLESHNARPINCH!!!!!)))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:50 am
(lol there not attacking u there only attacking Rowanpaw. .. ninja for now *dramatic music*)
Cinderstar blinked and saw Kindlestar rush off. "what's she. . " Cinderstar spotted Rowanpaw. "MY KIT!!!!! GET AWAY!!!!!" Cinderstar dashed passed Kindlestar and bulldozed over the dogs. "Rowanpaw!!" Cinderstar laughed with happiness. "mouse-dung!" Rowanpaw hissed through his teeth as Cinderstar grabbed onto him in a strangling position. "I THOUGHT I"D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" Cinderstar cried as she hugged him with all her strength. (btw Cinderstar still hasn't noticed Cutepaw on her leg yet >.<)  

Cinderstar_of_Woodclan
Crew

Cinderstar_of_Woodclan
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:54 am
(hehe, and if you look at Rowanpaw's picture on the first page, you would notice that he doesn't look like teenager to two-leggers >.<)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:05 am
Honeyheart began walking around. dazed and clumsy on his new legs. looking down, he noticed all his fur was gone, nothing but smooth skin. a strange fabric covered him, he pulled at it. it felt...strange.
"Is anybody from woodclan there?"

((by the way. Cinderstar of woodclan. if thats you hedghog, i sent a plot hook idea to your hedgehog account.))  

Sir naphalatha

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:23 am
(lol ya i got it >.<)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:29 pm
((I got permission from patchie to take over dew's characters, so i'll just post something that makes sence? i guess? can someone tell me whats happening though, i read this page but still don't get it.))  

China_Forever

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:53 pm
((Funny... to my understanding Patchstar hasn't gotten online. stare I sent her a PM as seeing how you would be in my Clan I want to make sure this is true.....))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:16 pm
(Yesterday i got it.....)
(edit: cuz i'm frinds with Dew in real life nd when she told me she was banned i wanted her charies to live... and she told me the rp's she ish in-ish. i'm looking to see for most....)  

China_Forever

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:54 pm
((Unfortunately, to me this is just her finding a loop hole to the ban, so excuse me for not being thrilled.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:03 pm
((Oh, i meant just her RP'ed here, i acctullay just meant use the NAMES, sorry for the misunderstanding.... sweatdrop ))  

China_Forever

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:02 pm
((I know what you meant.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:22 am
(Dew got banned?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 pm
((Yeah. Patchy banned her.))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games