Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Outside my comfort zone (Romance RP: Tir Malice and DNCStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:25 am
Madison nodded and took the offered hand. "Madison, Its a pleasure."

Madison knew that greetings someone like this for him was a big move, and felt everyone's eyes on him. It was making Anthony's acceptance official really. He wondered if Marley realized this. He was unhappy about his appearance her, but he wanted to know what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:55 am
Marley beamed looking between the two. Anthony eyed Madison as if he were competition for her. She shrugged and turned back to her salad. She began munching happily and soon Anthony was turned back around chatting with her quietly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:31 pm
Madison left Lei at the table and returned to his locker. He was pissed. No one was around when he slammed his fist into the nearest locker, and dented it in.

He shook his head and walked outside, lighting a cigarette as he did so. He skipped the rest of his classes that day.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:30 am
Marley and Anthony rose from the table and walked to his locker. She showed him the trick of opening them and he grinned gratefully. She silently wondered where Madison had gotten to. But she'd see him tonight anyway... He did live with her.

They soon finished at the lockers and went to class.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:12 pm
Madison drove with Lei to the movies, ditching the rest of the day. When the movie was over, he dropped her off at home and went the the library, Lighting a cigarette and sitting on the steps. He shook his head. Unable to believe that he was as upset as he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:22 pm
Marley bid farewell to Anthony, giving him her cell number. She climbed into her car and drove off. She had to stop off at the library to drop off a book or two.

She raised an eyebrow noticing Madisons car. Then Madison. She climbed out of the car and went over to him. Coughing slightly she peered at him. "What's the matter?" She asked, sitting beside him.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:42 pm
Madison sighed. "Nothing, don't worry about it."

He was obviously lying, but he wasn't real good at opening up. And then the thought occurred to him that he could have just been over reacting.

He shook his head and flicked his cigarette away, resting his forehead in his hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:41 pm
Marley frowned slightly, cocking her head to the side. "No. Tell me. Please. I have a feeling this is my fault." She admitted, dropping her head as she fidgeted with her hands in her lap.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:33 pm
Madison sighed again. "No . . . I probably just over reacted. I had made up my mind today . . . I was going to break up with Lei and ask you out. But seeing you with that other guy . . . I could tell you were happy . . . I just felt . . ."

He shook his head and stopped talking. This was stupid, he'd never reacted this way over a girl before.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:43 am
Marley's eyes widened. "Anthony is a friend. Nothing more." She whispered, gently resting her hand on his knee. "You don't really have to worry. He's not into me. I'm not into him. I'm into you. End of story" She smiled and got up. "Well let's go home?" She asked, holding her hand out.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:59 am
Madison took her hand and when he got to his feet, he embraced her in a hug. "Thank you," He said. "You are the first girl . . . no, the first person I've ever really trusted."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 am
Marley smiled brightly, hugging him back as she gently rubbed his back. "I'm always going to be here for you. No matter what." She whispered.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:55 pm
Madison rested his forehead on hers. "I know, I'm just . . . not used to it." He leaned forward a little, until he could feel the warmth of her breath.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:00 pm
Marley gently kissed his forehead. "I know." She whispered. She took his face in her hands and pulled it back so she could look in his eyes. "Lets go home. We'll have a nice night together." She decided and led him to the cars.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:56 pm
Madison took her hand and let her lead him to the car. "Ok . . . what do you have planned?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff