Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays
A winter full of carnage (Accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:12 pm
"Good, so where to, milady?" Theo asked, talking in a somewhat nasal voice, grinning. He laughed and waited for her to lead, getting on his own horse, stroking it's neck and smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:18 pm
She slowly edged the horse forward until it was at a steady trot. "That I haven't figured out yet." Anna was headed away from the town, she never liked it there anyway. She ran one of her hand through the horse's mane.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:22 pm
Theo just smiled, following suite as his horse trotted along side hers, gracefully trotting. "Hm. So, why do you hate vampires and werewolves so much? If you wouldn't mind telling me." Theo asked, smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:27 pm
Anna chuckled a little. "I thought I already explained this to you?" she shook her head. "Well, a fight broke out in the town I lived in between werewolves and vampires. In the end all the humans there died and somehow I had managed to stay alive." that was her simple answer, she didn't want to go into detail just yet. "Do you have any other questions?" Anna asked him, looking ahead.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:54 pm
"Oh... Would you like to hear my story? It's only fair." Theo replied, just glancing at her, hoping he hadn't upset her. He figured that it was a touchy subject and that it was stupid of him to even consider bringing it up around her. He knew that she wasn't ready to go into further detail of the things that occured, and he wouldn't push her into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:00 pm
"Sure." her face was as usual, expressionless. Anna looked over at him, wondering how he had become a vampire in the first place, though it was none of her business. She looked away, waiting for him to begin.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:52 pm
"Sorry if I bore you, it's a bit long." Theo warned her. He looked over at her, giving her a frown, wondering why she had that expressionless mask on as always. "Well.. Nixon.. My step brother.. His father found me, I was working for the humans and well.. When we were moving out from camp... I had gotten sick.. The leader of the troop, he thought it would be best to just leave me there to die...
"Well, after a few days, I got worse.. Just laying there, waiting for death, vulnerable to anything and everything. Nixon found me, and said that since I fought for my life, he'd try and help me stay alive. His father turned me and has nursed me back to health, so I serve them now to repay them for saving my life."
He explained, watching her face.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:00 pm
"Nice story." she said. If she felt sorry for him she didn't show it though she definitely didn't like his former leader. Even if she became a leader, which she probably wouldn't since everyone thought she was crazy, she would never leave someone behind, never. Anna did feel sorry for him though but she would never admit to something like that. She lowered her eyes for a second before feeling like she was being watched by him. "Why do you watch me so closely?" she guessed that he didn't trust her and if she was him, she would of been the same way.  

Crew

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:12 pm
Sandulf smiled and nodded. "Sure, why don't we head over there right now. It's a little spot we had reserved for the pups." He opened up the door and waited for Tex to head out before shutting the door behind him and leading the pup out to the spot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once November and Eve were fully inside, she transformed back into her human form. She sighed and looked around as others came up to take the scraps from the others and start preparing them for the others. November sighed and rubbed her head. "Ugh..I have a feeling it's going to be a long night of food gathering..We are going to have to relocate soon."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He looked over to Nixon and laughed. "I do suppose they are ignorant if they cannot track a little wolf. They really are not that hard. I've seen a while den of them not to far away from this place." Cain leapt from his spot and came sickeningly close to Nixon's face. "My name is Cain. But you can call me Count Cain." He smirked at him and backed up. "I think it's time we head out. It's been so long since I have been going after a wolf. I must say I was surprised to see that you were known for turning them into pets. How cute.."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:27 pm
Gaia username: I-dont-see-why-it-matters
Character name: Cassie
Race: Pure Blood Vampire
Powers: Can walk through anything, open any locks and become invisible.
Weapons: Nothing.
Theme Song:
Bio: Doesn't like to talk about it. It isn't something she likes to remember.
Characteristics: She loves attention and will do just about anything to get it. Cassie sees humans as low lives and things that don't even deserve the life they are given. She can be full of herself at times.
Appearance:

User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eve took her human form as well, eager to meet the new werewolves. "Relocate?" she looked over at her, wondering why they were moving. This place seemed like a perfect place to live. She looked around once more, trying to figure out what was wrong with this place, when it hit her. The vampires. She sighed, why did they always have to mess everything up?  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:36 am
((Accepted.))

Theo sighed, he didn't know why he watched her so much, maybe it's because she was different. "You just are more.. Outstanding than those other humans... You're just different..." He replied, smiling slightly.

Nixon looked over at the man as he came close to his face, his eyes flashing red. "Don't try and say that. She's more than a pet.. She's smarter than the others.. And knowing her, she's ditched that den." He replied. He knew how Lixi was, she didn't really like big groups, and was probably staying away so that she wouldn't put any of them in danger.

Tex followed along Sandulf quietly, the pup being deep in thought about the situation. "Do you like Lixi?" He asked randomly, watching Sandulf closely.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:58 am
"Then your a fool. All of those dirty little beasts are the same. And if she has left the safety of the den, then she is stupid as well. There is safety in numbers. Now let me see here..." Cain seemed to dissappear from sight as quickly as he came, not paying attention to Nixon's little hissy fit. He ended up looking around the entire area, and found a fresh set of tracks.
He swiftly came back to Nixon and smiled. "I really hope you know what her tracks look like." He smiled and placed one hand on his hips as he pointed in another direction. "That way."

============================================

Sandulf started turning red as he looked down to Tex. He tried to shake it off, but the boy would probably figure it out. "Eh well um..she's a very strong woman. And it's just that females are so hard to find so I um..." He tried to think of some way to finish his statement, but had no clue.

===============================================

November looked to Eve and shook her head. "It's not just one problem. This is a good place because it's well hidden, but with them in the regeion and the low food supply, there is no way we can survive here for more than a few more days." She turned her head up and noticed Sandulf and Tex, but no Lixi.

She looked to Eve and headed over to Sandulf and Tex to see just what had happened while she was gone.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:26 pm
"You like my mom." Tex yelled, looking up when November came in, looking slightly upset. His mom hadn't come back yet, but why not? "November.. Mommy.. She's gone.." Tex whined, wanting Lixi back. He clung to November's leg desperately, looking like he was going to cry.

Nixon narrowed his eyes but followed off based on the direction that Cain directed him. "She doesn't like groups.. And she's vicious... She's more of a threat than the rest of them, and I bet she isn't alone for no reason.. She's probably up to something." Nixon replied, scoffing.

Lixi kept walking, now stopping at a stream and turning into her wolf form so that she wouldn't be noticed as easily. She started drinking the water, desperately needing a break, she'd been walking for hours now, and knew that November would probably be angry with her for leaving. But Lixi had a deal to set with Nixon, she'd bring him down, and she was gonna wait until he tried to catch her to do that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:50 pm
Cassie watched Theo not far away, slowly becoming visible. "First your brother and now you. Both of you getting carried away by another race." she shook her head. She knew that Nixon just wanted Lixi for his own reasons but she never thought that Theo would become this low and be with this human.

Eve nodded her head before going to a group of werewolves. She wasn't hungry, she just wanted to find out who was in this pack and all those other things.

Anna shook her head, she wasn't going to think what different meant to him. Her horse slowed to a walk and she looked around, wondering where the other person's voice was coming from.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:18 pm
Theo narrowed his eyes as her voice rang out, a low growl emitting from his throat. "What's your business here, Cassie? You know that you aren't to be around any of the clan members." He snarled, he got in a protective stance in front of Anna, not wanting her involved.  
Werewolf/Vampire/Demon/Angel Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games