Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Random fun stuff! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Angelsquish get cat caps for her kitty?
  Of course! Stick them suckers onto her claws! >:D
  Meh... You're just a baby. suck it up.
  eh... sure I guess...
  OH MY SPAZZNESS YES! THEY'RE THE MOST AWESOME THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!
  naw... or I dunno.
View Results

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:46 pm
they were alright. The person was so judgemental though! I mean, who hasent stabbed a sales person in the eye when the say the price of that shirt you want oh-so-much. seriously. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:14 pm
I once punched a store owner and made him take down a whole row of canned products cause he kept grabbing my buttocks, so I know what you mean... I was of course asked to never go back to the store. sweatdrop

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:38 pm
Woah... I've punched walls, and broken fragile objects, but... Sometimes I wish I had the guts to hit the people I'm angry at... life would be SO much easier then 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:57 pm
I was once in a bar and this guy tried to hit my boyfriend and I got so ticked off at him a grabbed him and lifted him up with just one hand while I raised my fist to hit him with the other one. The guy was like twice my size... a good 5'9 I think... I am 5'1.... so yeah. My friends had to pull me offa him and we had to get out of the bar in a hurry cause they were bringing in friends and I was about to bring out my pocket dagger. ninja

I think I may have some issues...  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:51 pm
You picked up someone? Awesome... maybe not in that situation, but still... ninja

I have issues too, but no guts, so I end up bottling things up inside... not good, apparently -.-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:16 am
Hi Pplz! Guees who's back? twisted  

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:52 am
Ow....... *Slaps angelsquishypiedipercake* i was only asking....you can join too if you want..... you could be Flower-Chan and Kindlestar could be Thistle-Chan  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:07 am
Why Thistle-chan? That's what they call my boyfriend in Flyff. gonk I tend to be Tsune. ninja  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:20 pm
Kitsune-Chan?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:38 am
That works too. xd  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Flowerpaw__
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:51 pm
ahahaha... you guys are creepy. I obviously didnt really do that. I would never have the guts to actualy hit someone. xD
Dewpool... just just just... Im not talking to you anymore. talk2hand naw Im jk... but seriously though. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:51 pm
You wanna be Flower-Chan? Wanna?  

Currently Dead Account

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:50 pm
*pokes Dew-y* poke poke poke!

Yo! Bumblez is back! K:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:11 pm
WAIT A SECOND! You know what I just realized?!? THIS THREAD ISN'T RANDOM ANY MORE gonk We're actually... talking about things!

Angelsquishycakediaper, seeing as you're the maker of this thread, I DEMAND that you say something about this cotastrophe! ...Or however you spell that word DX  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:28 pm
OMISTARCLAN LOOK AT THE FIDO THE MAN EATING CATDOGFROG! ((long story don't ask, i just wanted to keep him going.))  
The Gathering

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff