Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Private 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:22 pm
This was proving quite disconserning and Ceres couldn't figure out why. Keeping a hold on his arm as they walked she thought long and hard about the concept, just barely able to find a solution that still didn't provide them with the answer they were looking for.
"Three were killed but there were only two bodies, every murder we've dealt with had two things in common. All were young women, and their uterus' were cut out. Whoever this sick creature is killed a pregnant human! That's the only explanation, the one left to hang to lead us back to our original killer...and the other to bleed into the lake...but....this still doesn't make any sense..."

"A meaningless effort..." Jackel swung around his cape and took out a large sword that seemed to be vibrating. He slashed at Adrian, shaking her up and causing her some dizziness while Elizabeth ran at her, changing into her werewolf form and jumping on top of Adrian when she had the chance beginning to claw at her.
"You see Theia, there is nothing to gain by attacking me? Why would you want too? I know you don't like me but we can all get along nicely..." he held out his hand to her as she crouched down low and held Pharos.

Glaring the water started to bubble beneath her until it errupted all over like a volcano, "over...my dead body..." she waved her hands to throw spheres of water at him while motioning Pharos off. "Pharos quickly hide and don't make any sound....go!" she pushed him off gently while turning back to Jackel. "I don't know what quarrel you have with me but I am going to stop you!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:40 pm
Adrian whined loudly when she was struck and whined again when Elizabeth threw her to the ground. Growling at the sharp nails that dug into her skin just to heal over and cut again, Adrian felt the danger towards Theia and Pharos rise, her amber eyes glowing brightly and with her legs, gave one hard, powerful kick, sending Elizabeth back a few meters away from her. It wasn't the best kick in the world, but it was enough so that Adrian could quickly turn off of her back and phase into her blach werewolf form, growling on all fours as her lips rised to glare her teeth at Elizabeth. Pouncing, Adrian and Elizabeth collided once again, and once again Adrian recovered faster that Elizabeth, now strong enough to turn around and tackle Jackel to the ground, a lous splash occuring as the two went diving into the water.

Israel put a hand to his chin, thinking as they reached the edge of the forest and entered, still a good distance from the unknown battle ahead. "Nothing has ever made sense with this case. The only other thing I can put together is that..." Green eyes looked down at the ground for a moment before shooting up, as if an idea had struck them inside. "... that Jackel and Elizabeth seemed to appear before the attack began..." And then his voice dropped to a whisper as he changed his glance to Ceres. "A red and blue blur..."

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:57 pm
Elizabeth dove right into the water when Jackel touched ground and chased after Adrian knowing Theia wouldn't follow. She swam down to catch up with Adrian, snatching Jackel away as he swung his vibrating sword around to try to get Adrian to release him. The two continued their battle underwater, although both their movements slower. Elizabeth kicking Adrian's abdomen before clawing at her face again.

He was injured from her claws but nothing he couldn't heal over once he was out of the water. If he didn't do it quickly, Theia would have done something to stop him, causing him to drown if necessary.
Luckily, he was able to pop out and jump on top of Theia, pinning her down with his sword back on his sheath making sure she couldn't use her hands to control the water in the pond.
"Well now what Theia? Beg for mercy are you?" he smirked with his large fangs for teeth, looking like he was ready to bite her face off.

Theia attempted to struggle free but Jackel's grip was too tight on her almost causing her numbness. "I'm not going to beg Jackel...I'm not the animal..." she muttered as she stared, Pharos watching from behind a tree and a few bushes, wanting to run out there and help his mother before he lost her as well.

"We have to find those two! If it is them I know what they are after!" Ceres returned to her Spirit form and glided on her flames, hoping to sense her sister or Adrian, even Jackel or Elizabeth as well. "Go on ahead of me! Make sure nothing happens to my sister or Pharos!" she ordered while going another way, beginning to create a circle of fire around the area to make it more difficult for the two to escape.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:30 pm
Adrian struggled to hold her breath under the water as the large wolf Elizabeth kicked her away. Deciding to get back on land, Adrian saw quickly through the water. Even in water she was faster than Elizabeth and she reached the bank in no time, only to see Jackel straddeling Theia. Shaking the water off of her fur to make herself more aerodynamic, Adrian grolwed and gave a swift leap towards Jackel's side, the splashing noises of Elizabeth behind her and Adrian urged her body to move faster towards Jackel.

Out of the trees eruptted a loud roar and a half-human, half-wolf blonde figure came rushing on two feet, slamming into Elizabeth's side. The two went tumbling on the ground, Israel's strength creating grooves in the dirt as he and Elizabeth skidded serval meters to a stop before engaging in a tustle, Israel stuck in his half form.

Adrian had no time to turn to see what had happened as she went crashing into Jackel, throwing him off of Theia and landing so that he was under her, her back paw on the sheath of his sword so he could not grab it, and her front paws on each side of his head.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:32 pm
"Enough of this Jackel!" Ceres appeared and landed in the middle of the whole thing, just standing by while her hair, hands and feet were on fire.
"We know you're the one that attacked all those women from years ago!" she declared while Jackel was being held down by Adrian. At this point, Theia was out of the clear, enough for Pharos to come out of his hiding place and stay with his mother, watching the scene unfold. He knew Jackel and Elizabeth were evil but he wasn't sure how evil. Besides they were outnumbered, there was no way those two could win.

"Ah so you figured it out, took you a good couple of centuries." Jackel grinned while being held down by Adrian. He didn't bother struggling, there was no point since Adrian would have probably just ripped off his arm or something. "It's true, Elizabeth and I did kill all those women. Either way it wasn't Elizabeth's fault, she did as I told her too as her master." he insisted while smirking, not afraid to admit the truth.

Theia, furiated from Jackel's behaviour, holding Pharos close to her glared, "Why! Why would you do such a thing and why would you tell us this!?" she exclaimed, realizing he was the one who poisoned the water with her blood.

Elizabeth in the midst of all this was attempting to struggle away from Israel, growling, biting and scratching him as best as she could.

The Spirit just laughed. "You really don't know do you." he looked up to the sky and just continued to laugh, baring his fangs.
"Years and years of my training still wasn't enough for you....either of you...." he said now glaring seriously.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:34 pm
Israel and Elizabeth continued thier quarrel, Israel not allowing Elizabeth to assist Jackel. They growled and scratched and tumbled on the ground, Israel's strength doubling the damage caused to Elizabeth. This soon became obvious because Elizabeth became slower, loosing energy from having to keep healing everytime Israel injured her severly.

Adrian growled sloftly at Jackel while he spoke, but when he began to laugh, as if everything was simply a game, she growled louder as liquids dripped from her snout onto Jackel's face, shuting him up quickly.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:51 pm
Fireballs came from Ceres' directly as she threw them toward his head as it was pressed against the ground.
"What the bloody hell are you babbling about Jackel?" she questioned, if not for Adrian holding him down she probably would have killed him...almost anyway.

"Of course you wouldn't remember, it's been so long since we've properly seen each other. " He paused and smirked, "Ceres....Theia.....my pride and joys...YOU MADE A MISTAKE TURNING ME DOWN BACK IN DEUS!" he exclaimed as his body became quite prickled while Adrian was holding him down. His body felt like a hundread needles just coming out of his body. His attitued was no longer like his flamboyant self but more serious and hateful.

"As children, we trained in competition together and when you two aged slowly as did I...I did all that I could to win one of you over and rule Deus. But noooooooo!!!! You lot had to turn me down!!! and so....I left with Elizabeth...vowing I would have my revenge..." he paused, his eyes almost glimering with sparkles as he dreamt, "we could have ruled...I could have ruled...BUT YOU HAD TO BE ALL SMART ABOUT IT AND DO THINGS YOUR OWN WAY! So, I devised a way to get your attention, killed young girls that represented yourselves, leaving behind a trail....I didn't expect you to figure it out so quickly. Well....except for the last hint, I left one girl to hang in an apple tree the same way I killed that first one....and then I left the other to poison the lake knowing it would cause dea Theia an illness. If you hadn't meddled, I could have had Theia out of the way easily but noooooo you and your guardian had to hold it against me! and ruin my plans for revenge!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:11 pm
Adrian was not harmed by the attacks from either Ceres or Jackel, her wounds healing over instantly. She growled louder when Jackel began raising his voice, declaring himself to be a threat to Theia and Pharos.

Israel on the other hand now had Elizabeth pinned down, her face against the ground while Israel straddled her back, holding her legs and arms so that she could not move. He was still in his half-human, half-wolf form while Elizabeth on the other hand had been worn out, phasing back into her human form. "Why? Why must you wage war against us, the only possible survivors of our kind during times like these? You think you can rule the world? Pah! You can't even rule yourself!"

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:19 pm
Jackel just continued to laugh menacingly, "YOU FOOL! Killing me will solve nothing! Go ahead.....do it, there will one less Spirit in the world and you will be blamed. Elizabeth will die after me and you too will lose one more guardian. Now would you like to have that on your conscience?" he smirked knowing neither Theia nor Ceres would allow that no matter how much they hated him.

And as it was both Ceres and Theia were at a stalemate. He was right...they couldn't kill him, even if Adrian and Israel took stand and done away with them it would still be on their conscience and one more Spirit would disappear from their world. Realizing this both Spirits admitted to defeat, not sure what they should do now.

"Mother..." Pharos looked at his mother who was hiding her face under her hair, wondering why she felt so guilty and so sick, trembling in the pond with her arms around him. He didn't want to see his family suffer but he didn't want to let Jackel go for killing all those women and making his mother ill.
"Adrian," he called to her softly trying to be even a little bit brave, "can we...give them to the villagers...?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:31 pm
Israel raised an eyebrow, slowly phasing into his human form as he lingered over the human Elizabeth, who seemed to be having trouble breathing. Still Israel would not give her the chance to attack.

Adrian too raised an eyebrow, if that were possible for her in her wolf form as she kept her eyes on Jackel. Oh how she would love to kill him right then and there. "What do you mean young one?" She kept her voice harsh, breathing hard onto Jackel's face so that she showed her disgust towards him.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:34 pm
Jackel just smirked at Pharos, "Yes boy, you don't want your family to suffer so give me away to the humans." he continued on laughing while Pharos just glared.

"NO! I want to give you to the humans and let them deal with you...maybe even the Raiders. You hurt my family...you hurt my mother and all those women, if you had the chance you would have hurt me...I want to get rid of you without causing mother any trouble..." he said softly, trying to show he was brave while holding tightly onto his mother.

Ceres was almost shocked at the boy's reasoning, the humans could do what they wanted and the Raiders could take them but that would just mak them stronger, either way....it wouldn't be on either of the girls' consciences. She turned to Israel who was atop Elizabeth, just making sure she could survive before asking him, "What do you think? do we listen to the boy?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:51 am
Israel gave a growl as Elizabeth began to struggle under him, mumbling something about how she would kill Pharos before allowing him to command Jackel be turned over to the humans. Baring his teeth, the both of them in thier human forms, Israel spoke through gritted teeth to Ceres, keeping his gaze down at the woman struggling under him. "If it is what you wish... though I would rather dispose of them on my own..."

"Agreed..." Adrian spat out towards Israel and Ceres, though knowing very well she would do whatever Theia or Pharos told her to. Still in her black wolf form, Adrian bent her large black head down towards Jackel's neck, opening her snout so that her razor sharp teeth grazing and clamped around Jackel's weak neck, the craving to kill rising inside as every second passed. Even then, she would not do it unless she was commanded. "If I were to kill him now, I promise I would not regret it, dear Theia... but this is between your Spirits, I am just your pawn..."

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:17 am
Theia gently ran her hand through her son's hair and looked away before answering to Adrian, "I understand but it would be on mine and my sister's conscience that we ordered you to kill them...that or...you and Israel were to disobey our orders and kill them yourselves. But that's another situation I would never want it to come too..." she said hoping that one of them would understand the hint she was giving them.
"Well enough of this matter..." standing she picked up Pharos and began walking out of the pond as her legs began to materialize as human legs again instead of just being part of the pond. "We've lingered in this village long enough, we still have our mission." she motioned heading off out of the forest clearing where they all faught.

Looking at her sister, Ceres also began walking off, her flames cooled down as she followed her sister and her nephew.
"Do what you like then Israel....just don't take too long." she instructed, knowing that if the two retained pleasure from killing Jackel and Elizabeth they wanted nothing to do with it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:17 pm
Israel watched with eager eyes as Ceres departed, his hold on Elizabeth growing stronger as she began squirming under his enormous amount of wieght, knowing what Ceres had meant by her last comment. Finally, the Spirits were well out of sight and Israel gave a smirk, getting up quickly to pull Elizabeth up and bang her against a tree, almost knocking her unconcious, but no... not yet.

Adrian on the other hand, was not paying much attention to Israel. She was stuck. Theia had not commanded it, yet, she knew that it was really what was needed to be done. Then again, by killing Jackel, Adrian would be disobeying Theia (as she had said before), and therefore, was confused on exactly what to do. Her fangs dripping with saliva around Jackel's neck, she tried not to think of what to do to Pharos and instead moved her gave to Israel who had tossed Elizabeth against another tree, playing with his prey. Thinking for a while, Elizabeth was begining to be badly beaten and with Jackel unable to help her, she became weak. Finally, before Israel made his final blow to Elizabeth, -who was now face down in the dirt with Israel ready to bite into her neck- Adrian gave a growl. "Wait..."

Rolling his eyes, obviously annoyed with the interuption, Israel turned with a pale face to face Adrian, who slowly was begining to phase back into her human form. "What is it?! My thirst is calling-"

"-Take him..." She said, her hold on Jackel not letting up even as she held him down in her petite human form, his attempts to claw her with his nails and snap at her with his pointed teeth failing at every try. She looked down with amber eyes, glowing rich with thirst at Jackel, but then tore her gaze away back to Israel. "She didn't want me to kill Jackel... but she didn't say anything about Elizabeth... and Ceres told you to do whatever you wanted, so..."

Israel's eyes grew small as he tried to register what his twin was saying before nodding in approval. Getting off of Elizabeth, he didn't worry about her running away since she was having difficulty simply breathing, and he went to take over Adrian's postition over Jackel, getting his arm cut in the process, the wound burning. "Agh! You will pay for that..." Green eyes glared down at Jackel who's expression of anger quickly changed to that of scared and frightened as he gave a small whimper- the sudden scent released in the area indicating that he very well may have wet his trousers. Giving a smirk, responding to the fear given off by his new prey, Israel chuckled softly before picking Jackel up and throwing him hard against a tree trunk, a loud crack breaking the silence. Jackel gave a loud gasp, falling on his rear on the ground and leaning against a tree stained in his blood, his breathing growing deep and husky. Israel walked slowly to the weakened Jackel, knowing very well that he could not heal himself like Elizabeth did and picked him up with a tight grip by his throat, bringing him to look Israel in the eyes, his feet dangling under him as he scratched at Israel's arms, gasping for air. Grinning from side to side, Israel threw Jackel into the forest, away from the clearing where the previous battle had taken place. Israel walked again slowly towards Jackel, who was trying his best to get up off the leave covered floor before Israel gave him a hard kick in the gut. Blood spattered everywhere as Jackel gave a loud gasp. Pleased with how his game was working, Israel squatted down to Jackel's level, bringing him closer by his tattered collar and holding him up against him easily. Jackel's lips were moving in an odd fashion and Israel smiled even larger, taking his forefinger and spining it around in one of Jackel's wounds on his chest. Taking his finger out of the warm flesh, he brought it up to his nose to smell it, licking it ever so softly before releasin a satisfied moan from his chest, wicked eyes opening to give Jackel a sedutive stare. "Game over..." Israel leaned over and whispered into Jackel's ear, the very air around them growing colder and Israel grew his canines long and sharp, tracing the skin along Jackel's neck before biting into it, tearing the flesh away from its body. Loosing conciousness, Israel began to repeat the same action all over Jackel's body, the poor b*****d not even having the chance to let out a final scream as his body was feasted upon, his blood running down Israel's face and hands, onto his clothes and into his own bloodstream. The effects of his newly gained powers would not surface until the next full moon.

Adrian watched curiously as Israel began toying with Jackel, looking with an odd curiosity up until they dissappeareed from her range of vision. It was then that the rest of her senses came crashing back to life and she noticed Elizabeth trying helplessly to crawl away from the clearing in the forest where they both were. A growl vibrating in her chest, Adrian was easily standing over Elizabeth within a breath, amber eyes glaring down at the other woman without sorrow. Bending down, Adrian picked up Elizabeth by her throat, dragging her along the clearing and to a nearby tree, slamming the other forcefully into the truck. Elizabeth only gave a weak breath in reply and Adrian was satisfied with the life of her prey being weak and hindering on a thread that could be cut so easily by her hand. Blood dripping from Elizabeth's lips, Adrian gave what seemed like a purr as she leaned closer to Elizabeth's neck, smelling the blood leaking from her lips and she trailed towards that instead, her lips finally meeting the others as she tasted the sweet blood that lingered on the others lips. A rush of adrinaline filled Adrian and her eyes grew brighter as she pulled away softly to look at the other, trying to decide what to do first. It was then that thier eyes met, Elizabeth's and Adrian's, and the glowing tint in Adrian's eyes seemed to soften, fade away in a sense. Something inside Adrian felt... disgusted. Something in the far back of her mind, wanted to kill, but not now, not Elizabeth. Trying to sort out the strange new feeling, Elizabeth gave a whimper from under Adrian's tight grip around her neck and as if snapping out of her bloodlust, Adrian let go, Elizabeth dropping on her knees. Adrian took a few steps back, starring from her hands to Elizabeth and back again, trying to make sense of it all. Memories came flooding back to her eyes, too fast for her to make sense of them, and she closed her eyes, trying to think clearly. Breathing in deep, the images ceased and Adrian felt calmer, though still slightly disgusted with herself. Opening her eyes, they were no longer glowing with anger or for a thrill to kill. Instead, they seemed frightened, ashamed at the actions that had just taken place between the two. Adrian did not know exactly why she did not kill Elizabeth, and she wasn't sure why it felt like she never could. Looking back to Elizabeth, her hands trembling slightly, Adrian took one more step back before finding the courage to speak, her voice barely audible. "Run..." Elizabeth looked to Adrian with shock, but she didn't ask questions. Jackel's aura had faded and so there was no longer a tie to hold Elizabeth from staying. Slowly and very weakly, Elizabeth began to stand up and, with one last, pleading look to Adrian, she turned on her heel and ran away. Adrian stayed in her spot, a few steps from the pond of water, until the sounds of Elizabeth rustling through the forest vanished and she was left alone with her thoughts. Hearing another noise to her left, Adrian's head snapped towards the direction Israel had dissappeared to. Panicing slightly, Adrian looked around, blood in all sorts of places in the area, but none on her. This would look odd. Knowing she was faster than Israel could comprehend, Adrian gave a leap and ducked into the forestry, perching herself high on a tree. Thinking quickly, she found a small fox sleeping quietly under her perch and without delay, she dropped from above, catching the fox with ease and tearing it apart quickly, rubbing the blood on her face and the like. She did this quickly and just as quickly, made her way back to the clearing, arriving at just the same moment and Israel did, a satisfied smile across his face.

Israel walked into the clearing with his chest sticking out, back straight as if he was the hero Hercules returning from accomplishing one of his seven tasks. Licking his lips with content, he waved to his sister as he went directly to the pond of water, washing himself up. "Hm... What a lovely change of routine, don't you think so sister?" He seemed to be in a more upbeat mood as she rinsed himself off, knowing that thier Spirits would not appreciate seeing thier Guardian's draped in blood. He turned to look at his sister, who had slowly begun to imitate his actions in the water, with curiosity. "What's wrong? Didn't have any fun?"

Adrian shook her head and looked away from Israel, hiding her obvious face. "No, you know I loved it-" Her voice tone matched exactly what she wanted Israel to hear. "- I just don't gloat about it... never had... done." She began to walk out of the water, cleaned completly now from any trace of any kind of blood and she stood off to the side, waiting for Israel who was taking his sweet time.

"Well, that's nice to know... to be honest, I didn't think you'd go through with it... though I suppose your lack of memory recollection altered that outcome..." He was saying this mostly to himself, but his words sparked a sudden curiosity in Adrian that she could not ignore. Finishing up, Israel moved to walk out of the pond, his gaze meeting Adrian's. "What? What's wrong?"

"N-nothing... I mean... what did you mean by that?" She tilted her head to the side, her wet black strands of wild hair streaming her face and shoulders as she watched her brother emerge from the pond, spiking his blonde hairs up nicely.

"Hm? Oh... well... it doesn't matter I guess, since you don't remember... don't stress yourself over it yeah? The past is the past... now, lets go before the others get worried." He flashed the other a smile before giving a large leap in the air, sprinting in the direction of Ceres. Oh, was he ever so joyful.

Adrian frowned, her head begining to ache as she tried to figure out exactly what her brother had meant. It seemed obvious to him and oblivious to her, yet it felt like the answer to what had happened between Adrian and Elizabeth; the answer to why in the world Adrian decided to let Elizabeth live. Snapping out of her thoughts, Adrian decided to ask about it later and she gave a leap after he brother, catching up to hiim with ease, though she wasn't really looking where she was going. After a moment of two, they came to another clearing where the three Spirits could be seen resting peacefully, waiting patiently for thier Guardian's to return.

Spaniard The Last Angel

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:36 am
"Which way which way?" Ceres had been standing against a tree with a couple of fireballs floating around her, trying to decide on a path for them to take to their next village, in once again the hopes to find another Spirit or another Guardian. They couldn't have been all around the world already, so there must have been some directions to take.

Once the two returned, the fire spirit closed her palm and looked at Israel before smirking and walking towards him. "You look awfully pleased with yourself, and here I thought you wouldn't have fun." she whispered running a finger against his cheek before gently pressing it on his mouth turning to her sister.

"Might as well continue heading south I guess, warmer climate and all." It was common knowledge to know that a fire spirit like Ceres would prefer the heat instead of being in the middle or being a little more up north than they were now. Especially since it was late spring, summer would be coming and her powers would be enhanced.

Sitting up from her position under a tree she turned around to look up at Pharos who was sitting in it like a cat, watching a small bird's nest and the little baby birds in it.

"Pharos come down from there, it's time to leave." Theia called up to her son as he smiled and jumped down into her arms, clinging onto her with a smile and laughter.

"You took care of everything yes?" Theia began walking off behind her sister while Adrian followed closely looking sort of down. "Adrian?" she asked putting Pharos down to walk for himself while she put a hand on her guardian's shoulder, "are you alright?" she asked softly seeing her sort of dazed.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff