Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sacrificial Guardian Angel (start!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:52 pm
Yunari's eyes widened and then looked up to Kaido, "I...couldn't sense them," she closed her eyes lowering her head in shame, "I'm so sorry..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:23 pm
"No, no i couldnt sense them either." He shook his head as tears began to form, "No, they...they killed them, they were just waiting for us." Tears were starting to roll down his cheeks. "They killed my parents Yunari!" He yelled with tears really starting to go now. "That guy.......He's really pissed me off now." His tears stopped but now something strange was happening. he was changing, the presense about him was turning darker, one of his wings turned to black feathers. "Now im mad." He said as he looked down at the demons in the middle of the street. He took off in a vertical dive towards the ground his sword coming out of his pocket and into his hand, but it was black now, with an eirie glow. He sped downwards and slamed into the street in the middle of the demons, creating a big crater. He stood slowly, his sword glinting in the light, "Hello." He said in an evilish voice. "Prepare to die." He srang and proceded in mutalating the 10 demons without them even really fighting back. He stood with a calm exspression in the street with the demons spread around him and he put his sword away. He took a deep breath and calmed himself.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:18 pm
Yunari's eyes widened when she saw Kaido change like that. "He...can't be a pure angel..." she felt the dark energy coming from him and she began coughing violently. She began moving away from him still coughing  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:23 pm
Kaido looked up to see Yunari in a coughing fit, "Damn." He fleew up to her quickly, "are you alright." then he relized why she was like this, "im sorry." he said as he pulled in the dark energy and returned to his almost normal self. his left wing was still black.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:28 pm
She backed away from him still coughing. She looked at him, "You're not a pure angel...are you...the Devil's Messenger in disguise?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:43 pm
He smiled, "if i was you wouldnt be alive right now. no i not the Devil's Messenger, I, am the one hunting him. you see, i am a Demi God, Half Angel Half Demon, i was the one who origanally informed God and the one who has been trying to get through to the Devil. i am the protector of this planet and all its inhabitants, be it good or evil. But, to get the Messenger to strike, i had to pose as a Pure Angel. He has struck, but i did not think he would kill my parents. it realesed such emotion that i couldnt hold my form anylonger. And also, it was no coincidence that you were saved, God knew what you are, and so do i. You are a Great Guardian, and im going to need your help if we are to defeat this threat. are you with me." He extended a hand to her.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:51 pm
Yunari had calmed down and looked at you, "I would be with you...but if you are a Demi God, why would you need me? I told you I'm not a Great Guardian! I'm barely even a guardian for you. You don't need me, I don't have power like you do. God really should have let me die there instead of giving me a false purpose."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:06 pm
Kaido shook his head, "you are a fool. you are a Great Guardian whether you like it or not. i need you because you have a gift, i very special gift. Do you know how you were able to survive so long without your wings while others perished, because you have a great power called the Shield Of Forever Life. that power is what once made the Great Gaurdians a powerful force. You can survive, you can heal others, your senses are hightened, you grow stronger, faster. you have yet to unlock your power, but that will soon change."  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:50 pm
She crossed her arms and looked at him, "Two things. One, call me a fool again and you'll end up worse than those demons down there. Two...I'm not so sure. How would I even unlock it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:22 pm
He smiled at her, "ive already prepared that for you." He took her hand and telaported to heaven again.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:24 pm
Yunari gave out a small eep and grabbed hold of him wrapping her arms around him, "Warn me when you do that!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:44 pm
He laughed at her jumpyness.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:01 pm
She pouted and looked away from him, "So...I should ask, if you are a Demi-God, why were you being so nice to me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:10 am
"ah, i was wondering when you were going to ask that." He said with a smile, "I am the protector of earth, of all beings, i am naturally nice, its just my nature. but you, your different, i sensed in you something special, but i dont think im going ot tell you jus yet. you have some training to do." And with that he took her hand and led her around the corner to see a giant colliseum.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:29 am
She blinked looking at the place, "Huh? Exactly what kind of training are you going to put me through?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff