Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:23 pm
Jestin exploded into flight upon reaching the surface of the sea. When she had gone into her slumber, that place was still on top of the land, but she knew that earth always changed. Jestin felt the distubence and followed to where it would lead her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:28 pm
Returning once more to dragon form, Taro charged into the battle.
Unable to keep track of everything, Kiba was caught by a glancing blow by the sabre, and manged to drop B.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:33 pm
"Huh?! What is...what is this I'm sensing? It can't be!" Ameryte argues with this sudden presence he felt. "It's quite a distance away...but this type of energy...it's an angel!"

The shock that another of his kind has appeared and heading this way...one could only wonder whom it may be. Will he know them? Also, will they come to their aid, or Kiba's.

"Regardless, I'm calling in the only one I think will be able to but an end to this..." he confirms his decision, though not with much enthusiasm. Not many would blame him, for anyone who meets this certain Dimori knows he has a few screws loose...no matter how good he is.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:35 pm
Beyond lie there, unmoving, he was unsure what he should do. This was way beyond anything he expected, and was not sure what to do to help. He had used a lot of his energy using the elements and struggling to get away once he was caught. He hated losing more than anything, he had to see it through to the end!  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:37 pm
"I've got plenty more where that came from!" Randy shouted as the Megabot slashed at the dragon more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:42 pm
She was closing in on the disturbence, but was still a way off. There was a battle being waged she could be certain of that. What would she find once there?  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:48 pm
He grasped the sword in his jaws, hoping that would stop the huge robot from having use of it.
Taro saw a blindspot in his grandfather's defense and attacked him from that angle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:59 pm
Beyond moved himself out of harms way, reverted to his human form, and tried to think of what he could do. He knew his dragon form was not helping, he didn't really think he stood a chance as he was now, but he had to try. He thought of something, and began forming the image in his mind. Why hadn't I thought of this before? Come to think, why hadn't the former Dracos teen thought of this? he laughed.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:09 pm
She could nearly "see" the battle field. No one knew of this, but she was blind, yet she could "see" through a sort of third eye. All the people who did know of her eyes, were long dead now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:17 pm
The sword made of silver and fire was complete. (Thanks for telling me this Ed ^_^) It wouldn't get imediate results, but it would hopefully start working before everyone was killed.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

ER Coil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:35 pm
She was now at the scene of the battle, she did not invovle herself at first, she didn't know what was happening to know who she was supposed to help. She first came under the impression she was to help the ones ganging up on the huge dragon when she felt the angel below move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:41 pm
The only spot he could find at his height that was unguarded, was a paticularly fleshy area near the base of Kiba's tail. He thrust with all his strength into the spot. When it took effect, he would be paralyzed for a few hours. A little something all Dracos were sort of allergic to.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:43 pm
'Ok, he's on his way...though, as usual, he sounded a little pissed getting dragged away from his work,' Ameryte thought, only for it to be forgot in an instant.

The angel he sensed now hung high in the sky nearby. Her beauty simply stunned him, as he couldn't even form a thought. That is, until he finally came up and said, "I don't recognize her...but I pray she is on our side"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:54 pm
She summoned by all rights appeared to be a hip sack full of different weapons. First she grabbed what to be a blue whip. She cracked it at the huge beast. Ice licked from it.  

ER Coil
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:57 pm
"A Fairy! Tell me pixie, what are you attempting here?"  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games