Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 pm
((Should we wait for Heather to get on?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:02 pm
((I'm going to call it for the night. See ya!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:24 am
((I don't know. HEY HEATHER!!!!! GET YOUR BUTT IN THIS FORUM ALREADY!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:07 pm
(Cinderstar: I'll answer your last post.)

Selene sat on the log and smiled at Mina. Her silver hair went to the middle of her back and she wore a pure white dress. "Mina, my daughter, you are lost?"
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Morgan sat in her car, Talli and Snowflake hadn't followed her, but she could understand why. She'd held in her anger for to long and finally let it out. She'd lost so much to the Atrox. Three friends and a boy friend. "Selene..."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:45 pm
Slowly the door opened to Heather's apartment. "Hi. Come on in." She smiled and waved them in. Morgan was not with them, they were helpless. The Atrox will be pleased, she thought. "Why are you here so late?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:13 pm
Snowflake entered cautiously with Talli. "I am here with Talli as always. We wanted to.......... see what the Atrox was really like. We are new to the goddesses. We don't know if we are doing the right thing, about fighting the Atrox," Snowflake explained. "We came to see you. Since you are part of the Atrox, it would be the easiest way to simply come and see you, Heather."  

Feathertail14

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:27 pm
Heather smiled, "Morgan didn't explain-" Suddenly a pounding came from the front door and Morgan burst in. "Do not harm them!"

Heather made a hissing sound and followers appeared behind Talli and Snowflake. "They do not know how to fight us and I cannot harm you." Someone appeared behind Heather, someone that couldn't have been there. "The Atrox..." Morgan breathed. He was in his human form. "Impossible!"

He stepped forward, smiling, "My sweet, goddess. Nothing is impossible. Selene may have bounded me to my shadow, but magic weakens over time." He turned to Heather, "With a fallen goddess by my side the magic was easily broken."

Heather walked over to the Atrox and smiled at Morgan, "I cannot harm you, but he can."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:42 pm
(DUN DUN DUNN!!!)

Morgan stared in disbelief, the Atrox was human again. He was beautiful, in an evil way. He looked about Morgan's age with black hair. His eyes were red and full of hate. He stepped towards Morgan and lifted her chin, so that she looked into his eyes.

"Talli, Snowflake, do not use fight them with strength, but with power," She said and started to chant 'O Mater Luna, Regina nocias, adiuvo me nunc'. The Atrox screamed and threw Morgan against a wall. He walked over to her and grabbed her around the neck. "I'll take care of you in my world. In Nefandus. Heather, bring those two along." He vanished, taking Morgan with him.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:49 pm
Heather bowed and walked over to Talli, "Keep that kitten here. She's no use to us." She grabbed Talli by the hair and smiled at Snowflake. "Morgan was right you know." She vanished and appeared next to the Atrox as they waited for the portal to Nefandus to open.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:55 pm
Snowflake growled and followed them. When she caught up with them, she stood beside Talli. "I don't care where you go or do with us, i am with Talli no matter where i go," Snowflake growled.  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:51 pm
Morgan shivered, the Atrox was touching her. Suddenly a portal appeared and the Atrox pushed her threw, he followed close behind. Heather threw Talli in, Snowflake close behind and Heather quickly followed.

Suddenly Morgan stopped in mid air. She was surrounded by nothing, everywhere was black. Someone grabbed her hand and she could see. "You can only see Nefandus if someone from that world is holding on to you. Or you get rid of your amulet." The Atrox whispered and grabbed her amulet. He threw it to the ground. It looked as if it were on fire and soon it vanished.

The Atrox let Morgan go and she looked around. In front of her it was just like a village, houses lined the street. The sky was red-ish, the Atrox had made this world with no moon. "Isn't it beautiful?" He whispered and started to walk. Someone pushed her and she looked back to see Heather, Talli, and Snowflake. Morgan followed, thinking of how to escape. In this world she could not use her power, only the followers could.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:04 pm
Snowflake looked around. "So this is where you come from? It doesn't look that bad......"  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:28 pm
Morgan sighed, she's read Heather's mind about Snowflake. "You should know. You were born here."

(O.O biggrin )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:32 pm
((AH!!! Wait........ i was?...... i'm so confuzled.......))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:39 pm
(just acted confused as Snowflake and I'll explain wink )  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games