Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply KITTY ART!!!
Kitty ART! (MoonClan) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You want? You like!
  Me Want!!!!
  Me Like!!!!
  Both!!!!
  Neither!!!!
View Results

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:34 pm
maine coons rock  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:57 pm
Panda--Chan
maine coons rock

yes... yes they do... and Tigerwish is actually sitting on my lap when i wrote this! Tigerwish gets into a lot of trouble....  

Feathertail14

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:36 pm
Hey Patchstar! Is my pic done yet?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:23 am
sorry leafpetal, i actually havent even started it yet. Big projects tend to make me procrastinate sweatdrop but i will start on it right now and have it up TODAY, okay?  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:30 am
Feathertail14
i want the 350 one please!
350 gold - group shot (3+ cats) you choose poses + background

these are my three cats (just to let you know, these aren't cats in the guild. THESE ARE MY REAL CATS!!!.... and yes.... these are their REAL NAMES!!!!!!):

Tigerwish: User Image

Leopardpelt: User Image

and Spottedflower: User Image

I want Tigerwish and Leopardpelt to be in a play fight. Then i want Spottedflower tp be off to the side, saying 'Why do you always fight?' and then i want Tigerwish to say 'cuz its FUN!' and i want the background to look like a dark night with stars. They can be on the ground in some grass outside.

got all of that? and if i need to, i'll pay more than 350

are those really all actual pictures of your cats? the last two look professional, and the third one i have seen before. Just wondering. *still working on pic* xP takes...so...long...lol jk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:40 am
yeah they are. They have been put up by friends and family who love them. The last two are professional because my mom LOVES poffesional cat pictures so we tend to get them done every year or so.... sweatdrop  

Feathertail14

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:20 pm
hey Patchstar. can i get a new picture for Joltflash? i am making a galley of ur pics and so far my jolflash page is very empty. plus ur pics ROCK!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:24 pm
sure joltflash, as soon as i'm done with leafpetal's.

that's funny leafpetal, i have actually used Spottedflower's picture for one of my "kits"!! and sorry i didnt finish it yet >.>;; i'll try and get it done before tuesday, i swear!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:42 pm
Panda--Chan
sure joltflash, as soon as i'm done with leafpetal's.

that's funny leafpetal, i have actually used Spottedflower's picture for one of my "kits"!! and sorry i didnt finish it yet >.>;; i'll try and get it done before tuesday, i swear!

that is funny. its ok. I don't mind. I actually like it that you used Spottedflower's pic. She's the sweetest of all three..... of them anyways.... you don't want to know how many cats that I have, my GRANDMOTHER has, or just how may my ENTIRE FAMILY has.... trust me.... you don't.... and ok. CAN'T WAIT FOR TUESDAY!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:51 pm
lol i'd love to meet your kitties. too bad we live too far away. >.>;; i'll show you what i have done so far.

User Image

so far alls i got is tigerwish and leopardpelt's head ^.^;; look good so far?  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:42 pm
OMSTARCLAN!!!!! IT LOOKS AWSOME SO FAR!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT UNTIL ITS DONE!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:10 pm
thanks Patchstar  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:38 pm
Feathertail14
OMSTARCLAN!!!!! IT LOOKS AWSOME SO FAR!!!!! I ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT UNTIL ITS DONE!!!!!

you cant rush perfection ^^ it's taken me a while to get it to look just like that, so that's why it's taken me so long. glad to see it's been worth it so far.

welcome, joltflash ^^ i'll start tuesday/wednesday-ish, depending on when i get leafpetal's done. any specific pose or something you want?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:58 pm
I know... i'm just excited....  

Feathertail14

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:15 pm
I FINALLY FINISHED THANK STARCLAN!!!!!!!!!!

User Image  
KITTY ART!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces