Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:31 pm
i just like the little adrenaline rush the most recent tornado storm we had while it was still a watch i ran outside and got poured on THAT WAS FUN

i heart Adrenaline Rushes

i also heart rain  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:07 pm
Fushigi na Butterfly
Ixor-san
Priestley
Ixor-san
Curse-of-the-Phoenix
Got to hate tornado alley though i dont live in it im pretty close. once there was a tornado warning for my county and there was one of those go play outside comercials though many have come no tornado has ever devestated my town to bad besides fallen trees and shingles from roof tops littering the road
I used to live in Brooklyn Park, MN. There was one summer that we had a really nasty storm. People swear they saw tornados but it was never confirmed by the weather service. Though, there WERE about a 1,000 trees downed in that city alone and there were still many more in it's path. It was really eirie when the calm hit and I could hear my neighbors coming out murmuring. i took a look outside and saw a big tree across the way blocking off the persons door. Went and walked around my townhome community to check out the damage. it was freaky.

And my stupid roommate was sitting upstairs the whole time on his cell phone giving our friend a play-by-play of the whole thing rolleyes

Moron...

But stormwatching is great fun. smile
Yes, but there is a point where anyone with any sense would get to a safe place. He's lucky the wind didn't tear the roof right off from over his head or shove a tree limb, or a tree, through the window he was sitting at.

I must have no sense then, cuz I live for natural disasters. When I was visiting Japan for the first time, a tiny earthquake hit Tokyo. It shook the bed, the TV, and the little "do not disturb" sign on the door. Instead of spazzing out, I ran to the window to see if any buildings were shaking visibly. 8D And over the summer we had a tornado a few miles from my house, and I stared out the back door the whole time, watching the storm. I get really excited about that stuff, maybe because I like telling their stories later. smile
Am I the only not crazy person, here? gonk

I certainly agree that natural disastors can be pretty awesome to watch. But I also fimd them pretty horrifying in the unpredictability and the damage they can cause. Even all the safety precautions in the world won't neccesarily save you.

Though, at least your chances increase if you try...

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:38 pm
I just don't worry about getting hurt. -shrug- And if there's no major damage, and no one else gets hurt, then the storm was totally worth it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:57 pm
In short, natural disasters are awesome.

Heh, I quite like the idea that natural disasters somehow gravitate around Fushigi for her pleasure. xd

Priestley

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:10 pm
That's my mutant power. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:22 pm
Fushigi na Butterfly
That's my mutant power. 4laugh

Teenage mutant ninja turtles? Heroes in a half-shell, TURTLE POWER?

cool

Priestley

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:28 pm
Nooooo, NATURAL DISASTER POWER!!! ^O^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:41 pm
God help us on red tent week. gonk  

Priestley

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:27 pm
Y'know, I actually thought more of Storm. You're hair should totally be white, Fushigi xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:38 am
But the blonde suits me so much better. 4laugh  

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Priestley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:55 am
Fushigi na Butterfly

That's what he said. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:39 pm
Priestley
Fushigi na Butterfly

You sexist pig! Everyone knows that brunettes are more fun. wink  

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

Priestley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:28 pm
ryuu_chan
Priestley
Fushigi na Butterfly

You sexist pig! Everyone knows that brunettes are more fun. wink

Totally.

Say, what are you doing on Saturday? wink xd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:53 pm
But blondes HAVE more fun xd

Eh. I'm a brunette but I would probably be bettersuited to being blond. Or more probably, a red-head xd

Ixor Firebadger

Tenacious Wife

32,075 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

Fushigi na Butterfly

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:52 pm
I dyed my hair red last winter. Well, actually, it was more like bronze. It was such a cool color. Even though it's been year, the color still hasn't faded entirely. Most people don't notice it, but if I pull my hair back, I can see where my natural hair color ends and the dark red-brown picks up. I can't wait until my hair is long enough that I can cut out the rest of the color and still have enough hair to put in a ponytail/straighten. 4laugh  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games