Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:41 am

Maria stayed curled on the couch. She didn't want to move. She was too afraid too.

There was no way they could trace it to him. He smiled. No one could. The dead rabbit on the front porch would just be a mild threat. Very mild. Once he got his baby girl back there would be no more pain. He would live again. He rested in his apartment with a gentle sigh. Only in time...in time.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:12 pm

Zack found the dead rabbit and went ahead and sucked some of the wet fresh blood for nourishment. He was going to answer a door for nothing. He knew who it had been and the coward was getting more annoying by the second. He went back to Maria after washing around his lips to remove the blood.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:03 am

Maria looked up at him worried. She didn't say it but her body language was begging to know what it was. She hadn't moved an inch at all."so?"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:47 am

Zack quickly made up a half-lie. "Noone was there. Just some teens playing pranks," he said.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:19 am

Some of the life came back into Marias eyes."okay"she relaxed a little.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:58 am

Zack sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Now, are we feeling a little better?" he asked, seeing some of the life return.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:08 am

"mhm" she layed her head on his shoulder. she couldn't think of what to do next. With a gentle sigh she calmed completley down.

[congrats of the marriage biggrin ]
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:32 pm

((Thank you smile ))
Zack looked at her curiously. "Do you... know what sex is?" he asked, a mood he felt very strong right now led him to ask. He was feeling turned on. Rather it was the blood earlier or her warmth, he couldn't tell, but he knew he was on now.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:12 am

Maria blushed. She had heard the term before. "I think so.." she was still innocent of course. She raised her head to look at him. "Why?" she asked softly.She touched his cheek with her hand softly to see the life seep into him. It made her smile.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:41 pm

As life seeped into Zack, he was able to blush as well. "I was wondering...what you thought on the subject?" he asked, a light crimson.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:42 pm

She chuckled a little and ran her fingers down his cheek. "I dunno..I mean. I never really thought about it. " she smiled softly "never thought I'd find you"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Zack chuckled. "Me specifically? You were looking for a vampire named Zack specifically?" he questioned sarcastically. He kinda wanted to know what she meant by 'find you'. What did she mean by 'you'?

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:18 am

Maria giggled. "I meant..I never knew I'd fall in love. I thought I'd always be in that room with that blasted mask" She smiled and kissed his nose "Geesh your silly"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:29 am

Zack smiled at her response. "And your cliche and cheesy," he joked, chuckling.

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers