Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eyes of the Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:14 pm
Shiva made her way back to her seat and began eating again, she smiled a bit at how it tasted, "It tastes similar to Mother's home cooking."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:26 pm
William smiled. Shiva looked gorgeous in the dim light of the chandelier. "I am glad you are comfortable here. I...I know things are pretty shitty for you right now. You are so brave to be out on your own after what happened. And, listen, I know I don't know a whole lot about you or your kind, but I am going to help you, okay? Our first priority is to get you back in perfect health. I know your legs are feeling better, but a little alcohol only goes so far. Tomorrow we can try some other things to put on them.

Most of all I just want you to be happy. I can't help but feel responsible for what happened to your family. I can't control how my kind behave as a whole, but I can't say I understood the magnitude of the problem. I know you probably feel very shy and frightened, but I think we need to tell some people about you. Just people we trust, so that they can help us. I am not really sure how to go about any of this, if you have any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated."  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:31 pm
Shiva nodded taking a few more bites looking at him, "Yes, my legs do feel better though. No pain, but the pollution marks are still there," she then thought for a moment, "Well, we could tell some of your friends and family. And, don't feel responsible, you didn't do anything to my people. And I'm not brave, oh no, far from that, I'm just trying very hard to keep my composure about this. Also..." she looked to the side for a moment, "when I was in the tub and I had my tail, my ears picked up a sound. I'm not sure, but I think my sister Riza is still alive."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:40 pm
William swallowed a large bite of his sandwich, nearly choking on it. "Still alive? How can we know for sure? Should we go look for her now? She might be hurt." William could barely wrap his mind about one mermaid in his house, let alone two, but he couldn't help from being worried about this Riza. He imagined his own sister, lost and alone. He had to shake his head to get the image out of his mind.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:44 pm
Shiva shook her head, "I'm not completely sure, it was faint. If she is alive, it can't be pollution. I would have sensed that for sure. She would be okay, but...why was she gone all those years? Maybe humans got a hold of her, oh I really hope she's okay. She's a warrior though, she should be fine..." she kept fiddling with her hands as she spoke. She was nervous and worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:55 pm
William reached across and took Shiva's hand in his own to still them. "I tell you what, you keep those ears of yours open and tomorrow we can talk around and see if anyone has seen her. Since she is a warrior, as you say, I am sure she is just fine, and we will find her. It's getting late and we should both get some shut eye. I will make us a pot of tea for bed. Where would you like to sleep?" He asked, but dared not voice his hopes that she would share his bed that night.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:58 pm
Shiva nodded holding his hands tightly, "Yeah, okay. Um...I would like it if we could sleep together. I feel safer with you near. Would you mind if I did? You can say no, I am just asking."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:02 pm
William grinned. "Of course you can sleep with me. My bed is too big for one person anyway." He said, then walked into the kitchen to put the kettle on the stovetop.

"I think we forgot pajamas for you to sleep in. I can give you one of my shirts to sleep in, if should be long enough for you." He said from the kitchen.

When the kettle was settled he went upstairs to straighten his bed and found a big white t-shirt for Shiva.

"Is this ok?" He said when he had brought the shirt downstairs to show her.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:05 pm
Shiva looked at the shirt and nodded, "Yes it is. It is just fine. Thank you for letting me sleep in your bed with you, it will be nice. Your bed is softer than any bed in Coralia."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:19 pm
William handed the shirt to Shiva and said "You can go up and change while I get the tea. I will bring it upstairs for us, ok?"  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:32 am
Shiva nodded taking the shirt and going upstairs carefully. She went into his room and changed out of her previous clothes and into his t-shirt. She sat down on his bed as she waited for him  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:45 am
William, tea tray in hand, smiled at the sight of the lovely woman in his bed. Even in his big tshirt she looked absolutely elegant. He smiled broadly and made sure she was comfortable.

"This is my favorite time of day, just sitting in bed with a book and my tea, no responsibilities, nothing to get up and do, just relax."

He set the tray on the bedside table nearest Shiva and prepared two cups of chamomile and milk. He offered one to Shiva and asked if she liked it, saying that he could make it sweeter if she wished.

William then stepped into the master bathroom, pajamas in hand. He closed the door behind him and changed into his blue flannel pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt. He went back into the bedroom and snuggled under the covers with his tea.

"I can't tell you how nice it is to have some company around here. I never thought I was particularly lonely until you came along and I realized how much happier I am with you around. It might be selfish of me to say, but I hope you stick around for a good while before returning to the ocean. I will be sad to see you go."  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:52 am
Shiva sipped the tea she was given and smiled, "This is really good..." she took a few more sips and leaned next to him, "Well, I have to stay for a while. I mean...Riza is on land, I can feel it. I just hope she can keep her anger to a minimum, or else things could get really bad," she blushed a bit, "And...I know I will be sad when I go, you mean a lot to me. You helped me and for that in itself, I am in your debt."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:38 pm
"Well, I hope you don't think of me solely as a creditor." William said, finishing off his cup of tea and then turning off the bedside lamp. He laid down and pulled the covers up around his chin.

"Sleep tight, Shiva. If you need anything, anything at all, don't hesitate to wake me. I won't mind."  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:45 pm
Shiva turned over and placed her hand over his chest closing her eyes, "Thank you William, and I think of you as more than that, much more..."she yawned and fell asleep on his chest breathing softly  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff