Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:27 pm
Wolf stood,jawed dropped and 'Dancing Queen' playing in his ears.The scene awestruck him,and it took him several moments to realise that he was supposed to follow Roy.He quickly set of after him,joining up with the rest of the group.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:05 pm
( xp I'm gonna hate myself for this eny one know where I can get the assassins kit for about 8000 gold or less?)
Travis fallowed roy with his hands behind his head."nice place.so roy who exactly is the guy who made this?"  

evil homer 91

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:52 pm
Kirby followed Roy but didn't absorb much of what was said. He was too busy looking around and takin in the massive structure. Meta-knight, however, listened intently due to his new found respect of the man who had bested him in a duel.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:58 pm
"Well, he's a great mystery around here. Few have met him in person, and the few who have are sworn to secrecy about his identity. He goes by 'The Master' and from what I've heard, he's earned his title thoroughly. Now, here's the main battle room."
Roy pressed a button on the wall, next to a pair of enormous doors, which slid open with a loud noise. An impossibly large stage, raised twenty feet above the main floor level, was in the center of the room, with many smaller stages scattered around it. As he saw most of the group open their eyes wide, Ash looking ready to run onto the stage right then and there, he spoke again.
"We don't have time to go through this room right now due to its sheer size, but this is where almost all the battling will take place. Don't worry, you'll have a chance to see it later."
Pressing the button again, the doors slid shut, as did the happy expressions on most of the group's faces.
Roy turned into the hallway, pointing out the bathrooms and the Virtual Reality room along the way.
"Keep those questions coming, huh?"  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:21 pm
Travis payed little atation to the tour and was more focused on this 'master' " so how did he find all of us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:42 pm
Well, some of you he heard stories of, and he sent some of his scouts to see if you were good enough to come. Some of you he heard of from people who worked for him, and a few of you he saw in action himself, or so the rumor goes. Anyways, you've been picked because of your qualities, from your intelligence," he looked at Wolf; "to your courage," he turned his head to Link; "to your sheer desire to win." He looked directly at Travis as he said this. "And believe me when I say you deserve this chance."
He stopped to point out the door to the kitchens, and next to it the relaxation room (complete with hot tub), before he came to a large archway. "Are there any other questions?" he asked, his hand hovering over the button.  

Zapatorf
Crew

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:03 pm
(bad news my friends. my account, Kirby The 3rd, got hacked so please ignore any further posts from that one. the password was changed and my items stolen. feel free to donate. ill still be active in teh RP. i just need to get a few things in check first.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:13 pm
((OUCH. I've finally got enough for that potion I've been saving for.. but I don't know if I want it now. So, instead, I'll donate a bit to you.))

((EDIT: That is to say I would, but you don't have a trading pass. Anyways, I'm gonna be gone all day tomorrow, so don't expect me back till sunday.))  

Zapatorf
Crew

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:52 am
Wolf smiled craftily to himself.I've been picked for my intelligence?I am pretty smart,can fly the Wolfen,can beat up Fox McCloud....Yup,I say I'm smarter than everyone here.He thought to himself,chuckling.
This 'Master' seemed like a very impressive man,and Wolf wondered if he was a good fighter."Has 'The Master' done any fighting himself?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:23 am
(you know zappy, that you can send it to me as a gift? im trying to save up what little money i have so i can get my hair back and some better clothes. ill throw in a post later on. still trying to sort things out)  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:10 pm
trains smiled his dark smile well whoever this 'master' bozo is at least he knows talent when he hears of it Travis placed his thumb and index finger on to his chin and thought further about about what Roy said my sheer desire to win eh? guess that would explain why I never lost a fight  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:09 pm
(alritey. got a trading pass and a few generous donations and a half decent look. everything else is pretty much sorted out as well. donations FOR THE WIN!!!)  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:16 pm
"I've heard that only one can even match him in battle, and he has never lost a match." Roy looked around as the last person, Captain Falcon, caught up with the group, having made a quick stop for a drink. Roy smiled, and pressed the button. A large hallway opened up, with doors on either side. As Roy walked down it, he pointed out the various rooms.
"Here's the library, the snack bar, the pool, the gaming room.... all of these rooms are here on the first floor of the Hall's hotel for your convenience." He turned and pressed a button on the wall, marked with an up arrow. A door opened up into an extremely large, square room with reflective walls and a bar around the edge. There was no other way out.
"For those few of you who don't know what this is, it's an elevator that will take you up to your rooms." Roy said, as he pressed the button marked '5'
"You'll all be staying on floor five. Any of the rooms can be changed to suit your needs, and many of you will have a door that will be painted green. This door is a master of design, as it will open to whatever you most need at that moment. Now," Roy said as the door opened to another hallway, "your rooms are here, there are signs on the door. Make yourselves at home, catch up on your sleep, explore a bit or whatever you like. I'll be sending a message over the intercom when it's time to meet your fellows."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:55 pm
Kirby and Meta-knight were both entranced at the architecture and design of the building. They walked down the hall and found that their rooms were located right next to each other. Meta-knight glanced at his door and continued to walk down the hallway. He beckoned to Kirby who ran to catch up. They both walked down the hall and turned a corner taking in every detail of the massive building. Meta-knight noticed something out of the corner of his eye but it disappeared from view far too quick for him to realize what it was. He shrugged and continued on his way, taking note of the labeled doors as he went. Kirby noticed the same thing Meta-knight had as they rounded another corner. Being more enthusiastic than Meta-knight he pursued it, running full speed. As he rounded another corner with Meta-knight on his heels, Kirby ran into the figure of a man with a rather loud thud. The man didn't flinch. Instead, he smiled and gave a deep voiced chuckle. His long black headband trailed behind him as he ran off in a cloud of smoke.

(how was that zappy?)  

Kirby The Cheat
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:58 pm
"Headband, you say?" Roy asked as he finished listening to the two's tale.
"Sounds like the reports we've been hearing about. You see, apparrently a small Battle ship was stolen when we attempted to pick up Chuck Norris. All reports indicate a man with a bandanna took it, and used it to come here. We've been trying to locate him, but it seems that he knows how to avoid capture. We've tried many different tactics, but unless The Master comes to find him, I doubt we'll have much more luck. Please keep this sighting a secret, and let me know if you find out anything more."

((Remember, only Kirby and Metaknight saw him. Don't worry, he'll be making a large appearance pretty soon))  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games