Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:00 pm
She looked odly at Neo. "Neo, I don't have aheart period.." She whisperd quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:07 pm
"You're lying Maddy. YOu do have a heart" said Neo. "You do have a heart".  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:04 pm
"Neo, I don't, not even as a human, I know that for a fact." She whisperd as she looked at her shoes. "In my life I've lied about many things, but this isn't one of them, and if I have a heart, no one cares enough to find it."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:44 am
"You're giving up abefore you even tried" said Neo

"Lets leave them alone for a second" mentioned Lily as she dragged Vladmire away.
"No one cares enough to find it cuz you dont let them Maddy".  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:16 pm
Maddy looed at Neo, she gentlly took his face in hr hands and before he had a chance to do anythign she softly pressed her lips to his. "Or maybe...it's because the only person I'd trust the heart I possibly have with, doesn't want to fid it because he's in love with someone else." She said clam and soothingly as she slowly got up and began to walk, staring over th eedge of the cliff. "And nwo to retrieve that flask.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:39 pm
"shut up Maddy...JUST SHUT UP!" yelled Neo. "You barely knew me, why, why did you beleive I was your savior? WHY!" Yelled Neo panting.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:03 pm
She looked odly at Neo. He told her to shut up, she folded her arms across her chest. "You you really want me to shut up." She smiled softly as she waved to him, taking a furthur step back, she disappered.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:15 am
[[Bump..]]  

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:00 am
[[Bump, Hm, i kinda feel ignored oh well.]]

Vladimir snapped his fingers, Madelie was bck infront of Neo.
Madeline glared at hr brother, she couldn't escape them now. "It had nothing to do with being my savior." She whisper softly as she looked at him. "we vampires, we have trade mark, he pick on person, well our non egsitant heart does, and once we've chosen someone, we'll never let them go." She said sadly. "it's called imprinting..."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:52 am
((Sorry, my internet was down for a while))
"Imprinting?" asked Neo. "That's kinda stupid" replied Neo.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:38 pm
She looked at him sadly. "You just say that because I imprinted on you." She sighed softly. "And I'm sorry, if I could take it back, and imprint on someone else..I'd gladly do it." She brushed softly past Neo. Climbing slowly off the edge, she needed to get that flask.

[[I'd say, 'well you should have just told me that.' But that'd seem pretty pointless considering you couldn't. ^^]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:31 pm
"ARE YOU THAT BLIND!!" yelled Neo. "You're not a vampire, not right now. Your imprinting, it doesn't apply to you...not as long as I have this Maddy" saids Neo holding up Maddy's flask.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:53 am
Maddy looked at Neo, sighing as she sat on a rock, Vladimir slowly took Lilly's hand and led her away."Let's just let them sort this out." He said softly.
Maddy looked down at her shoes. "I-Ican't help it N-neo...I've imprinted on you, and wether I'm human or not, it can not change, I've grown to love you Neo, even though you never have and never will love me. Now quit ******** shouting and give me back my soul." She said as she held her hand out. "You just don't ******** get it Neo."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:07 pm
"No..." said Neo as he began crushing the flask.  

BlueSparker

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:05 pm
Her eye's widend as she watched him crush it.
Vadlimir told Neo's wife to be to stay here, he ran at Neo, grabbing the flask he un did it. Her soul slowly came out. "You idoit!" They both screamed.
"YOU DO KNOW I WOULD HAVE DIED IF I STAYED WITHOUT THAT TOO LONG!" Madeline shouted in Neo's face as her eye's glowed red. She shook him back and forth by the colar upsetly. She sighed deeply as she looked at him, shaking her head. "Neo..I'm sorry...I'm sorry for ever imprinting on you okay! Now go have a happy life with what's her face." Maddy said, her voice in a soft whisper, she couldn't believe she was saying it. "And sometimes you love someone so much, that you have to put there happniess before there own." She mutterd sadly as she softly sat down on the edge of the cliff.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff