Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:17 pm
((Um, okay...Uh...oh! I GOT AN IDEA! Okay, Little_moon_girl, you don't have to pass out. Neither do you, Dewpool, if you don't want to. If Dewpool doesn't want to pass out, then one of us (When the guys at the cafe tell us about the Mew Mew thing) could be all like "No! I don't wanna be part of this! NO!!!" and then run away. She could accept her fate as a Mew Mew later, or something! How does that sound? If none of you want to have your characters do that, I'll do it))

"What?! What're you talking abou-" Akahana looked at herself. She was in a weird costume, and she had orange wings with red trim. She was holding a sword, too.
"HUH?! Why do I look like a Phoenix?! Syria?" she asked, but noticed that Syria passed out. "Syria!" she yelled, running over to her friend. Akahana heard laughing. She looked up angrily at who was laughing, it was the guy standing on the lion-ish monster.
"Hey! Stop it!" she yelled at him. He stopped laughing for a second.
"Really? You would risk getting hurt by this Chimera Anima just to yell at me?" And then he started laughing again.
"Oh yeah? Come down here and fight me like a man!" she yelled, getting angry. But she wondered what a "Chimera Anima" was.
"Maybe I don't want to!" he said back to her. Pai shook his head.
"This is pointless. You're wasting time," he commented.
"Yeah, Pai's right! Quit talking and just finish her off already!" Tart told Kisshu, annoying as ever.
"Hmph, fine! ATTACK!" Kisshu yelled at the lion Chimera Anima. It roared and ran towards Akahana.
"Eep!" she yelped, not sure what to do. Then she remembered her sword. One problem, she didn't know how to use it!
"Say 'Blaze Sword Slash', and then swing the sword!" she heard a voice yell.
"Okay, but I'm not too sure about this! BLAZE SWORD SLASH!" she yelled and swung the sword once. When she did that, a crescent-shaped flame shot out toward the lion. It roared in pain when the flames hit. Akahana then noticed that it was getting weaker.

((Oh, and you guys need weapons. Everyone has one, even the aliens!
Kisshu's weapon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pai's Weapon: User Image
Tart's weapon: ...I can't find a picture...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:38 pm
(this is it isnt it? User Image ))  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:30 pm
((*shrugs* idk...))

Syria is still unconcious.

((can't do much... AND I WANNA FIND OUT ABOUT THE MEW MEW THING AND RUN OFF!!! PLEASE???? Then Pai could come by or something and see Syria, then idk... fall in love or something, kinda like love at first sight, but Syria doesn't see Pai unless he comees out and says something... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?????))  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:02 am
(im not asking u but fine -_-)  

Currently Dead Account

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:30 am
Silver jumped in a weird back-flip type jump as the monster moved closer. She saw the other girl slash at it with a sword.
Gotta do something...
Her hand glowed for a moment as a small, silver colored rod appeared in her hand. She held it out toward the monster.
Ribbon Silver Sky!
A bunch of silver cresent moons and stars shot out the rod at the monster.
Yes!
I turned to her, face blazing.
Oh sna...!
She jumped straight up into the air several yards as it lundged at her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:37 am
Iana Flew backward with wings that seemed to appear out of nowhere. then a White Bowl type thing appeared. (like this User Image) "Ribbon Clear snow!" Iana shouted. when a Blizzard shot out of the Bowl hitting the monster. "You ok?" Iana asked.  

Currently Dead Account

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:44 am
((Iana and Silver haven't met yet.))

Y-yeah. I'm fine.
She jumped away as the monster swiped a paw at her.
Ribbon Silver Sky!
But instead od moons and stars, a giant cloud thing came out, engulfing the monster. A small jellyfish-like thing appeared in the sky, and the monster turned back into a regular lion. The pink puffy-ball flew up and ate the jellyfish.
Uh...  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:51 am
(can i add something random in?)

Suddenly there was an explosion and Iana flew backwards against the wall.  

Currently Dead Account

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:03 am
((You could have been knocked back by the lion when it ran away instead. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:12 pm
Syria is stilling lieing on the ground, still unconcious.

((i'ms waiting for the battle to be over or something...))  

Feathertail14

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:19 am
((It is.))

Silver moved Iana next to another girl who was lieing unconsious. As she was doing so, ttwo guys came up to her, one with blonde and one with brown hair. Of course, she didn't know they were there, because they were behind her.
Hello!
The blonde guy said. Silver jumped.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:54 pm
((wait... so the battle is over now?...))  

Feathertail14

ThatOneShipperGirl

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:09 pm
Mina walked out and saw lots of Animal/human people "..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:58 pm
((i'ms stills confuzed... is the battle thingy over now or something?))  

Feathertail14

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:31 am
((Yeah.))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items