Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:35 pm
"heheh- must be an omen." They walked on a little further- they soon arrived at the place they'd said to meetsilver and Amaya- the sat down and waited- the minutes ticked by.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:46 pm
Silver never showed. She had fallen asleep in her tree, sadness taking her energy away. She was up there all night, and didn't wake until around noon the next day.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:20 pm
(apparently i was needed....what for...and i'm to lazy to read this whole thing...tell me whats happened up to where Patchstar has come in....)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:28 pm
((Mizulu and Eric were tricked by Amaya into a date- Amaya was trying to make them happy. She did some other stuff to try to make them happy- but was selfish in the process. She and Silver got in this HUGE fight and now Amaya wants to run away to where Scout is. Right now she's knocking on Hilary's door))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:36 pm
(okay, thanks)

Hillary suddenly woke, someone was knocking on the door. She jumped from the couch and opened the door. "Oh, hi, Amaya." She rubbed her eyes. "Whats up?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scout sighed, she was so bored. She'd rode Dream atleast five times today and had gone shopping for things for her house and it was still only past noon. She sighed, then a thought came to her. "I'll go visit Raizu." She nodded and grabbed a jacket.

She soon arived at Raizu's, she cut her truck's engine and stepped out. She heard quiet music and spotted Kameko playing her guitar under a big tree. Scout didn't feel like talking so walked into Raizu's house. "Hello, I'm sorry...things have been...bad." She kissed Raizu on the cheek and knelt beside her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:39 pm
"Um." Amaya began but wiped her eyes quickly. "Scout ran away- right? Where, er, is she?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:41 pm
Hillary stared at little Ayama, "Come in." She led her into the kitchen and gave her some cookies she just made and a glass of milk. "To tell you the truth I have no idea where she is. Maybe I can call her, but first tell me what happened. You look a little upset." Hillary bit into a cookie and waited for Ayama to answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:43 pm
Amaya looked at the cookie. I'm no kid! I won't eat any cookies!

"I'm fine!" she blurted- but then quieted. "Er- I just need to talk to Scout ergent. Please- can call her?"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:46 pm
Hillary eyed Ayama, "You better eat at least one cookie. I have no one to share with them any more..." She smiled and ate another cookie. "I'll go get my phone, but one cookie has to be missing and I don't want it in the trash..." She got up and slowly walked upstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:54 pm
"Eh." Amaya looked at the cookie- the smell, taste, lovely fluffyness filling her mermory. She quickly slurped all 20 cookies up with one stuff. When Hilary came back she said. "I decided to toss 'em out the window- you were gonna throw them away anyways..."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:56 pm
((brb gtg study))

((wow- lots of text there!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:00 pm
Hillary laughed and whipped her lips, indicating that Ayama had some on her's. "Here." The number was already on and just waiting for someone to press the 'call' button.

(kk! I have to go eat dinner anyway ^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:29 pm
Amaya pressed call- waiting for Scout to pick up.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:38 pm
Scout jumped, her phone vibrated loudly. "Sorry." She looked at the caller ID, it was Hillary. "May I take this, its Hillary."

Raizu nodded. Scout walked out of the room and answered her phone. "Hello?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:39 pm
Mizulu waited a little longer with Eric, "where do you think they are?" she whispered. She looked up at Eric again, he looked down at her, worry had come into his eyes to. "I don't know." Mizulu looked around. She stood up, "ok! Well if they won't come!! Then we'll find them!!" Mizulu turned towards the direction where her car was parked. "you go look for Silver!! And I'll find Amaya!!" Mizulu took confedent strides down the side walk, but then stoped, her car was parked 6 blocks away, there was no need to hurry. She turned back to Eric. "um. . .do you have your car handy?"
(lol! Sooo, lets see, Raizu isn't really talking to people, people aren't really talking to her, and everyone is sad!! Yeesh!! This story needs a little more funny in it!! lol)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff