Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack// the beginning of the end (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:50 pm
"Well I did hear a loud scream then we were all sent here and thats when I saw my hand like this" He said lookinf scared  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:05 pm
Cairo simply thought s**t  

Mavverik

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:39 am
'So what does his cracking hand mean?' Ichigo asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:44 am
"He has a virus, doesn't he? I don't want to be PKing someone in the group, now. Oh, and please tell me the 'red' Kite is the only one here we have to PK. I don't want to have to go through a rainbow of Kites just to find a problem." Meanwhile, she was thinking, "My mom is going to kill me. She'll say the electricity bill will be too high this month."
Kakila, still holding onto Jumiyu, was staring at Crimson's hand as if intranced. His grip loosened on Jumiyu but never fully let go.  

KikuMizu

Mavverik

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:11 pm
"His hand cracking means that he is slowly going into a comatose state, and we need to find shugo and stop Aura"Cairo said standing up and walking to a portal pointing at something over to the west. "See you in the morning, access that terminal if you want to spawn a monster to test out your admin powers."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:09 am
Ichigo sat down, to stop herself from pacing and tried to put everything together in her head to that it would make some sense at the least.  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:50 am
mirumiru stayd online all night and waited for the oders to login  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:56 pm
Crimson checked the board all night to see if anyone else was having problems that were close to his...."Mabye Im the only one...." he said searching through all the posts when suddenly he came across one that read:

Subject: Whats wrong with my arm???
Poster: The-WannaBe

So last night I decided to log onto "The World" when I heard some random screams and what felt like a truck ran through me....Then I looked at my arm and saw cracking???? Im so scared what should I do???? Is this Tri-Edge's doing or what? Im totally scared and my doctor said it was nothing but I know it is something....HELP ME

Subject: Re:Whats wrong with my arm???
Poster: The Red Bandit

Well I dont really hear much of this but my guess is doll syndrome...but like I said Im not 100% sure but one thing is certain it is tied with "The World" and no doctor will be able to help you. Hopefully there will be some people to help you

Subject: The cure
Poster: Unknown

I know the cure...meet me at Hidden Forbidden Battleground......

Subject: Re:The cure
Poster: The-WannaBe

OH thank god im on my way right this second!!

Subject: DONT GO
Poster: Leblance

Dont go I see this everywhere its some PKer that will kill you...Mabye its even Tri-Edge so DONT GO IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey that post from The-WannaBe was only a minute ago...mabye the unkown poster isnt a PKer and really can help!! I should go...If anything wrong happens I can just use my admin powers to fix stuff so Im going to go...but I should tell someone first.....

To: Mirumiru

Hey Im going to Hidden Forbidden Battleground to meet up with someone who could find a cure for what is wrong with my hand. Im heading there right after I hit send....If you want you can come but I should be fine on my own....Hopefully
~~Crimson~~

Crimson logged onto "The World" and headed for the warp gate..."Hidden....Forbidden......Battleground.........." he said as he was warpped there in a second  

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:06 am
mirumiru saw the message that crimson send. mirumiru decided to find crimson along the way mirumiru saw a player running as fast as he can the player stop by mirumiru " MISS DONT GO !!! DONT GO!!!! THERE DERS A PLAYER PK'ING EVERYONE IN SITE!!!! AFTER HE SLASHE'SH ALL OF US A CRACKED STARTED TO GROW ON OUR PC BODY LOOK RUN THERE HE IS !!! " mirumiru started to run but the pk'er caught the player mirumiru met " dam he's getting closer who is he " mirumiru sayd terrifydly the pk'er threw his weapon at mirumiru's leg " DAM!!!! " mirumiru suddenly use her last return spell . mirumiru escaped th pk'er but she is unable to walk she use her healing spells but none of them wont work she decided to send an email everyone for all the guild members"

To: to all guild members

everyone be aware of a pk'er going beserk i didnt have a close look of him but everyone be aware of your sorroundings he might pop up anywhere.

PS.im at the guild home i cant log out i think im gonna stay here for awhile a cracked is begining to grow on the half of my leg.

~mirumiru  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:42 pm
Crimson saw the message by Mirumiru "Well there is no one here..." All of a sudden Crimson saw a player start walking toward a huge circle surronded by a bunch of pillars...the player put little orbs in and instantly vanished "I need to tell everyone about this" He said walking into the @home "Hey Mirumiru I heard what you said" He said looking at her leg noticing the big crack  

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:17 pm
mirumiru saw crimson " oh sup did u find any clues about the cure and aura ? "  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:10 am
Ichigo had decided to go wandering. She was sat in the roof of one of the shops, out of sight, watching the pk'er attack everyone. ...Maybe I could use my admin powers to stop them... she contemplated the thought and decided that is was best, for both her and the other players. She jumped off the roof and stood in front of the pk'er and gripped her weapon tighter.  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mavverik

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:23 pm
Cairo jumped into the town and ran insight of the PKer dressed as a noob then ran through an alley catching his eye. As the chase was on he amped his level to 1000 the highest allowed. His armor was amped to perfection, along with his spells. "Poor mans wrath" He shouted as a hundred spears of earth shot out of his body pinning the PKer "He's all yours everyone you have 190 seconds."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:24 pm
Crimson looked down at the floor ''what did the pker look like?''  

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:40 am
Ichigo charged at the pker and spun her weapon above her head before bringing it down on the bunch of pixels in front of her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff